Unlikely place for the rise of inequality Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlikely place for the rise of inequality

4 posters

Go down

Unlikely place for the rise of inequality Empty Unlikely place for the rise of inequality

Post by Idéfix Wed May 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Unlikely place for the rise of inequality Silver-datalab-inequalitymsnbcfox-11

Thanks in part to Piketty's book (which BTW just arrived from Amazon).

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/inequality-booms-on-msnbc-and-fox-news-cnns-looking-for-flight-370/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Unlikely place for the rise of inequality Empty Re: Unlikely place for the rise of inequality

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 07, 2014 5:43 pm

so you're saying you finally got the leather bound edition of das capital part deux and will be quoting from it adnauseam with the zeal of the faithful?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Unlikely place for the rise of inequality Empty Re: Unlikely place for the rise of inequality

Post by Idéfix Wed May 07, 2014 5:46 pm

I am saying that if Faux News is beginning to talk about inequality, there must be something very wrong in capitalistic paradise.

I haven't read Piketty's book yet. If there are interesting things there worth quoting, I shall do so. You are welcome to not read them if you find them boring.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed May 07, 2014 6:26 pm

saying "growing inequality is a myth" also counts towards this, i guess.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm

bw wrote:saying "growing inequality is a myth" also counts towards this, i guess.
Yes. And the fact that they have to say it -- rather than ignore the issue -- indicates a greater awareness of the issue than before.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Idéfix wrote:
bw wrote:saying "growing inequality is a myth" also counts towards this, i guess.
Yes. And the fact that they have to say it -- rather than ignore the issue -- indicates a greater awareness of the issue than before.
Modi got nothing on our spinmaster here.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down