Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

+13
doofus_maximus
Another Brick
SomeProfile
Silhouette
harharmahadev
ashaNirasha
The Absolute Zero
Mosquito
Hellsangel
artood2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Rekz
charvaka
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Replacing Administrator of this forum

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap77%Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins).
Oh, have they?

Rashmun wrote:i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.
Don't forget to ask Vachaspati Mishra what he thinks. After you ask Seva and Sandilya, that is.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:54 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:some prominent posters here did not vote in that poll
It is reasonable to assume that they have good reasons for not voting.

--> and that is why they gave the names of alternative admins lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins).
Oh, have they?

Rashmun wrote:i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.
Don't forget to ask Vachaspati Mishra what he thinks. After you ask Seva and Sandilya, that is.

--> Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 pm

For some reason this is starting to remind me of another Don Quixote's UCC crusade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 pm

gawd! this thing is still on #:-s

I can't remember the time before rashmun carvaka episode began :-<

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:bhai rashmun, indian politics (and/or media) is looking for a candidate just like you. Why are you wasting your time with minions like us? What a waste of talent. My heart cries.
When Diggy becomes a Cabinet mantriji in 2014 and we all start respecting him again, Congress will need a new hamla-kuttaji.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:bhai rashmun, indian politics (and/or media) is looking for a candidate just like you. Why are you wasting your time with minions like us? What a waste of talent. My heart cries.
When Diggy becomes a Cabinet mantriji in 2014 and we all start respecting him again, Congress will need a new hamla-kutta.

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 4 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 pm

charvaka wrote:
When Diggy becomes a Cabinet mantriji in 2014 and we all start respecting him again, Congress will need a new hamla-kutta.
Yes and we can see the Pit bull tendencies right here. The only problem is a lot of Pit bulls end up in shelters with no one wanting to adopt them.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Yes and we can see the Pit bull tendencies right here. The only problem is a lot of Pit bulls end up in shelters with no one wanting to adopt them.

Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
newbie on this forum.

There is a better chance of me winning the jackpot than a newbie landing here.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Wow, just wow!
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Pit bull ???

He is more like a Pitiable bull(shitter).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I find it hysterically funny that unbalanced (HK) and childish (rashmun) characters are clamoring for a change. between the two of you, you couldnt run a chai shop much less moderate this forum. you can take that to the bank and deposit it.

--> AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins). i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.

correction: i have NOT suggested that Charvaka should consider giving up his admin profile. all i have said is, if he wants to pass on his role to someone else to avoid such debates, there are other candidates whom i don't mind as admins.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 am

Another Brick wrote:
--> AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins). i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.

correction: i have NOT suggested that Charvaka should consider giving up his admin profile. all i have said is, if he wants to pass on his role to someone else to avoid such debates, there are other candidates whom i don't mind as admins. [/quote]

hahaha...that is good enough for rashmunullah Akbari to twist it, and forever he will claim that you wanted Carvaka to resign. A live example of Rashmunullah's lying technique...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Another Brick wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

correction: i have NOT suggested that Charvaka should consider giving up his admin profile. all i have said is, if he wants to pass on his role to someone else to avoid such debates, there are other candidates whom i don't mind as admins.

hahaha...that is good enough for rashmunullah Akbari to twist it, and forever he will claim that you wanted Carvaka to resign. A live example of Rashmunullah's lying technique...

This is one of the main reasons why I advocate not responding to Retardmunni's posts.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 am

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I find it hysterically funny that unbalanced (HK) and childish (rashmun) characters are clamoring for a change. between the two of you, you couldnt run a chai shop much less moderate this forum. you can take that to the bank and deposit it.
Your sarcasm meter is not working in case of HK.
Yeah, although HK always makes it difficult to tell exactly how earnest he is.

i was being sarcastic, HA got that right. however, my vote is still for rashmun to stay. i agree with AB that rashmun starts interesting threads and adds value to the forum.

rashmunji, chaikapi was scouted (by charvaka) specifically for you because you had lamented that the threaded feature was sorely missing here. charvaka and i extensively tested the forum -- you were missing there. it is not the money per se but the time devoted by charvaka to your happiness that counts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Your sarcasm meter is not working in case of HK.
Yeah, although HK always makes it difficult to tell exactly how earnest he is.

i was being sarcastic, HA got that right. however, my vote is still for rashmun to stay. i agree with AB that rashmun starts interesting threads and adds value to the forum.

rashmunji, chaikapi was scouted (by charvaka) specifically for you because you had lamented that the threaded feature was sorely missing here. charvaka and i extensively tested the forum -- you were missing there. it is not the money per se but the time devoted by charvaka to your happiness that counts.

Pseudo-muslims - like Rashmunullah Akbari -try to prove that they possess the real muslim qualities of lying, backstabbing, and ungratefulness.

Disclaimer: not ALL muslims are like that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 am

i request rashmun to drop this argument and move forward. please don't be so hard to please. charvaka, despite doing a thankless job, is an able admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i agree with AB that rashmun starts interesting threads and adds value to the forum.
I agree, too. And in true charvaka-style, I have some evidence to prove it. If you look at the all-time top 10 threads (in terms of replies), you will see that two of them were started by Rashmun. The other posters who started top-10 threads are: Hellsu(3), you (2), Tracy (1), Merlot (1) and me (1).
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 am

rashmun, i recall you mentioning (to me) that despite maintaining sharp differences with ratan chaudhury (including flaming him), you still maintained cordial relations with him. so i am a little surprised why you cannot repeat the same this time around with charvaka (whom i hold in the same if not higher regard than ratan chaudhury).

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:rashmun, i recall you mentioning (to me) that despite maintaining sharp differences with ratan chaudhury (including flaming him), you still maintained cordial relations with him. so i am a little surprised why you cannot repeat the same this time around with charvaka (whom i hold in the same if not higher regard than ratan chaudhury).

Other posters usually get tired of Retardmunni's idiocy and withdraw from the argument at some point of time. This makes him feel safe and probably even maintain the delusion that he won the argument. TMB Charvaka engaged him for weeks and weeks and continues to do so, until Retardmunni is no longer able to maintain a semblance of sanity due to sheer exhaustion. Hence the viciousness against Charvaka. That is the difference.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 am

no. rashmun's debates used to drag on with ratan and others for weeks too. ratan and vc used to keep him engaged with neither side giving away an inch of ground. rashmun himself mentioned to me that in his first debate with ratan, he had flamed ratan but ratan took it sportingly. prolixity if not alien to rashmun. but this is the first time i am seeing him behave like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:no. rashmun's debates used to drag on with ratan and others for weeks too. ratan and vc used to keep him engaged with neither side giving away an inch of ground. rashmun himself mentioned to me that in his first debate with ratan, he had flamed ratan but ratan took it sportingly. prolixity if not alien to rashmun. but this is the first time i am seeing him behave like this.
Did Ratan / VC ever call him on his habit of twisting facts to the point of lying? Did they call him if / when he used faulty logic?

PS: My questions are not rhetorical... your comments do make me curious what's different this time.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 am

you raise interesting points. frankly, i followed only a few of the debates and they were logical arguments and counter arguments. my most vivid recall are the debates he used to have with max. max often descended to speaking of his views in a disparaging tone but rashmun always appeared unflappable. this time he did not seem to be himself. i think the trouble is when the subject being discussed is him. in your debates, his personal political views were being discussed (which defined him and not hindi or kashmiri brahmins or china or russia). in all the other cases he merely seemed to adopt a position and then defend it for argument's sake -- at least that is what appears to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:in your debates, his personal political views were being discussed (which defined him and not hindi or kashmiri brahmins or china or russia). in all the other cases he merely seemed to adopt a position and then defend it for argument's sake -- at least that is what appears to me.
Makes sense.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:you raise interesting points. frankly, i followed only a few of the debates and they were logical arguments and counter arguments. my most vivid recall are the debates he used to have with max. max often descended to speaking of his views in a disparaging tone but rashmun always appeared unflappable. this time he did not seem to be himself. i think the trouble is when the subject being discussed is him. in your debates, his personal political views were being discussed (which defined him and not hindi or kashmiri brahmins or china or russia). in all the other cases he merely seemed to adopt a position and then defend it for argument's sake -- at least that is what appears to me.

--> even my personal political views were the subject of discussion with Ratan. What i objected to, initially, was Charvaka repeatedly using the phrase 'Rashmun Method' to attack my views. this was because of our difference of opinion on Congress party vs regional parties, and also our opinion of Digvijay Singh. I have no issues if Charvaka attacks specific posts of mine but i took the repeated usage of 'Rashmun Method' as an attack on ALL my views.

--> if he ever uses the phrase 'Rashmun Method' again in a discussion with me, i intend to bring up the issue of his family of priests some of who who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly, and yet continue to collect daksinas. This is not a made up fact. Charvaka himself had divulged this on Sulekha CH:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/attention-seva-1122843.htm

--> Charvaka can continue spinning and saying that 'Rashmun Method' should only refer to those posts in which he finds fallacies in the arguments i am making. I have revealed how i am going to deal with this cheap tactic if he uses it again against me.

--> i also took objection to certain dirty tactics adopted by Charvaka like reminding me again and again about how many negative votes i have received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 am

Rashmun wrote: What i objected to, initially, was Charvaka repeatedly using the phrase 'Rashmun Method' to attack my views.

agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:55 am

Another Brick wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> i do not see any significant difference between the words 'if he wants to pass on his role' and 'he can consider passing on the role'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 am

Rashmun wrote:
--> i do not see any significant difference between the words 'if he wants to pass on his role' and 'he can consider passing on the role'.

i do and i meant what i wrote.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 am

Another Brick wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i do and i meant what i wrote.

--> ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:you raise interesting points. frankly, i followed only a few of the debates and they were logical arguments and counter arguments. my most vivid recall are the debates he used to have with max. max often descended to speaking of his views in a disparaging tone but rashmun always appeared unflappable. this time he did not seem to be himself. i think the trouble is when the subject being discussed is him. in your debates, his personal political views were being discussed (which defined him and not hindi or kashmiri brahmins or china or russia). in all the other cases he merely seemed to adopt a position and then defend it for argument's sake -- at least that is what appears to me.

--> another reason i lost my cool was because Charvaka and i have known each for several years now on CH. I would like to submit that he has learnt a lot more from me than i have from him. for years, this fool kept applauding my posts on Indian philosophy. For instance, here:

Pavan Pamidimarri posted Re: Charvakas get it absolutely right on 4 yrs ago

Yet, this is exactly what we have evidence for today.
There is no evidence for a soul that is independent of a body; there is
no evidence that Shankara himself could have "entered the body of a
king" and such other assorted nonsense.Here is a real example of
something which ancient Indians glimpsed millennia before other cultures
did. And to show this, there is no need to resort to any cheap tactics
like deliberately misusing a "scientific" word (relativity) in its
non-scientific meaning.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/philosophy/adi-sankar-on-charvakas.htm

--> not only would he applaud my posts on Indian philosophy, he would defend my posts from attacks by the likes of Seva and sandilya--who would be pointing out fallacies in my posts!
--> on occasions, he would also bother me for clarifications. on at least one occasion, he asked me to write about certain aspects of a particular school of indian philosophy (nyaya-vaisesika).

--> Indian philosophy is a highly disputatious subject. He was NEVER in disagreement with ANY of my numerous posts on Indian philosophy. He NEVER pointed out any fallacies in any of my posts on Indian philosophy though he would follow them keenly. For instance, he expressed his agreement on several occasions--in response to my CH posts-- with Charvaka viewpoints and also with svabhava vada.

--> Does this not indicate that his claims of finding fallacies in my posts against regionalism, for instance, to the extent that he found it necessary to coin the term 'Rashmun Method' are due to his mean spirited nature because i disagrees with his views on regionalism and regional parties and also his chronic hatred for the Congress party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 am

i will not bother defending charvaka because he has defended himself rather eloquently elsewhere. but i will say that from what he has said, it does imply that were you to make the same posts again today (the ones you cite in your blasts from the past series), he would respond in the exact same way that he did back then and which also means that he would not use the term "rashmun method" on you in his responses. "rashmun method" comes to his mind only when he finds your logic a bit baffling -- it is not an indictment of all your past or future posts. perhaps your logic faltered (or you can still choose to believe it did not). in any case, you should agree to disagree with him at this stage and not drag it any further. also, in future debates with him, you should not cite this history unnecessarily (though never forget it -- agreed). but you can expect him to use the term "rashmun method" whenever he finds your logic baffling, in which case you are free to respond with the "seva method" but for now please give it a rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i will not bother defending charvaka because he has defended himself rather eloquently elsewhere. but i will say that from what he has said, it does imply that were you to make the same posts again today (the ones you cite in your blasts from the past series), he would respond in the exact same way that he did back then and which also means that he would not use the term "rashmun method" on you in his responses. "rashmun method" comes to his mind only when he finds your logic a bit baffling -- it is not an indictment of all your past or future posts. perhaps your logic faltered (or you can still choose to believe it did not). in any case, you should agree to disagree with him at this stage and not drag it any further. also, in future debates with him, you should not cite this history unnecessarily (though never forget it -- agreed). but you can expect him to use the term "rashmun method" whenever he finds your logic baffling, in which case you are free to respond with the "seva method" but for now please give it a rest.

ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

Rashmun wrote:I have no issues if Charvaka attacks specific posts of mine but i took the repeated usage of 'Rashmun Method' as an attack on ALL my views.
That's because, as you consistently demonstrated over the last few days, you don't know how to interpret other people's comments.

Rashmun wrote:if he ever uses the phrase 'Rashmun Method' again in a discussion with me, i intend to bring up the issue of his family of priests some of who who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly, and yet continue to collect daksinas. This is not a made up fact.
affraid affraid affraid

When someone attacks the methods you use to come to your conclusions, if all you have got is an attack on their uncle that you don't even know, it's a pretty good indictment of your methods! So I am really, really scared now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

Rashmun wrote:
Another Brick wrote:
Rashmun wrote:AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins). i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.

Rashmun Method! Not only did you distort AB's words to mean something he did not mean, you even repeated it after he told you that he didn't agree with your misrepresentation. I am glad AB took the pain to pointedly disagree with you again after this.

PS: If you follow a pattern of distorting people's words and saying things which are clearly not true, then you will get called out by me. Even if you recite unkil-chalisa as a result.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I have no issues if Charvaka attacks specific posts of mine but i took the repeated usage of 'Rashmun Method' as an attack on ALL my views.
That's because, as you consistently demonstrated over the last few days, you don't know how to interpret other people's comments.

Rashmun wrote:if he ever uses the phrase 'Rashmun Method' again in a discussion with me, i intend to bring up the issue of his family of priests some of who who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly, and yet continue to collect daksinas. This is not a made up fact.
affraid affraid affraid

When someone attacks the methods you use to come to your conclusions, if all you have got is an attack on their uncle that you don't even know, it's a pretty good indictment of your methods! So I am really, really scared now.

--> after HK's post, this issue is now closed as far as i am concerned. in future, you are free to use the 'Rashmun Method' phrase and i am also free to use the 'Seva Method' if you do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you HK, for issuing the orders. Now we can all rest assured.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 am

ok, so you have again used the 'Rashmun Method' phrase in your childish effort to provoke me (like you childishly kept reminding me about the negative votes i have received in your peculiar juvenile manner). but as far as this thread is concerned, i am done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am

Rashmun wrote:ok, so you have again used the 'Rashmun Method' phrase in your childish effort to provoke me (like you childishly kept reminding me about the negative votes i have received in your peculiar juvenile manner). but as far as this thread is concerned, i am done.
Phew!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 am

*thaliyan*

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

Tracy Subramanian wrote:*thaliyan*
thaliyan?
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am

CroMagnon wrote:
thaliyan?
Deep down, she is a hideous SI.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

CroMagnon wrote:
thaliyan?

arre it's a joke... Rekz or someone had said thaliyan at the end of a food discussion, meaning to clap, but since it was a foods discussion, kinda funny if someone yelled 'plates! let's serve now!'. Was kinda funny. Picked it up from there.

Edit: link

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> another reason i lost my cool was because Charvaka and i have known each for several years now on CH. I would like to submit that he has learnt a lot more from me than i have from him. for years, this fool kept applauding my posts on Indian philosophy. For instance, here:

Pavan Pamidimarri posted Re: Charvakas get it absolutely right on 4 yrs ago

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/philosophy/adi-sankar-on-charvakas.htm

--> not only would he applaud my posts on Indian philosophy, he would defend my posts from attacks by the likes of Seva and sandilya--who would be pointing out fallacies in my posts!
--> on occasions, he would also bother me for clarifications. on at least one occasion, he asked me to write about certain aspects of a particular school of indian philosophy (nyaya-vaisesika).

This definitely calls for someone of the caliber of Merlot to decide how far your claim is true.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

The three 'yes, replace Charu as Admin' votes are obviously from Rashmun, Vee and Chameli. Except these three, no one seems to have a problem with PP/Char as admin.

I don't remember voting for this one. Add my vote to the majority, pls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:07 pm

kinnera wrote:The three 'yes, replace Charu as Admin' votes are obviously from Rashmun, Vee and Chameli. Except these three, no one seems to have a problem with PP/Char as admin.

neither chameli nor luke warmus were around at that time. besides me, huzefa kapasi had voted for Charvaka to be dismissed. There was one other poster (i think Rekz) who had also voted for Charvaka's dismissal. Both Huzefa and the other poster (Rekz?) had made their votes public in this thread itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:The three 'yes, replace Charu as Admin' votes are obviously from Rashmun, Vee and Chameli. Except these three, no one seems to have a problem with PP/Char as admin.

neither chameli nor luke warmus were around at that time. besides me, huzefa kapasi had voted for Charvaka to be dismissed. There was one other poster (i think Rekz) who had also voted for Charvaka's dismissal. Both Huzefa and the other poster (Rekz?) had made their votes public in this thread itself.

incidentally, it is evident that the three posters who wanted Charvaka dismissed did not cast multiple votes. Since all those who cast votes in favor of Charvaka did not make their votes public, it cannot be ruled out that multiple votes were cast in favor of Charvaka by one or two posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 pm

This forum was built on charvaka's effort and intelleictual ability. So far i am unaware of any improper action by him as admin. As a poster.he argues passionately. He has every.right to do so. Rashmun is generating this.controversy because.he cannot debate with charvaka on facts. There is a big difference between cutting and pasting and making a logical cogent persuasive argument.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:24 pm

truthbetold wrote:This forum was built on charvaka's effort and intelleictual ability. So far i am unaware of any improper action by him as admin. As a poster.he argues passionately. He has every.right to do so. Rashmun is generating this.controversy because.he cannot debate with charvaka on facts. There is a big difference between cutting and pasting and making a logical cogent persuasive argument.

Charvaka claims that i consider Aurangzeb to be secular when in fact fact i have criticized Aurangzeb for reimposing jaziya. TBT's posts are an example of the Gulti clique about which so many people have complained about.

If i would have been a Telugu, and Charvaka would have been north indian, TBT would have probably been on my side. This Gulti tribal loyalty is something disgusting and reprehensible.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue May 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Rashmun

Charvaka does not need my help. I debated with him on different topics. Hillary vs obama. Health care. Hindi vs english. Etc. I do not know him any more than you or max or maria. I support him because he is doing athankless job and doing it well.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next