secular phases of grief and what's next Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

secular phases of grief and what's next

2 posters

Go down

secular phases of grief and what's next Empty secular phases of grief and what's next

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 19, 2014 11:03 am

douchemun - denial phase, still waiting for superman doggyvijay to come up with a miracle tweet that might cause the elections to be annulled and PMship handed to rahul g. he will rekindle his longstanding relationship with phlegmy ahem willynilly uncle on his own forum this summer where both will fondle each other's e-genitals with obscure references to 150yr old british comedy.

right coastal liberal - between and anger and bargaining phase. is trying to learn enough talking points abt modi's future plan so he can answer other liberal colleagues's questions without being too much on the defensive.

bar chart admin - is glowing in acceptance phase. easy for him to move on since his was not a total loss - got his telangana victory to balance the center loss but he was never virulently against modi to begin with. also has to move thru grief stages quickly to concentrate on '14 and '16 elections in the US. there are a lot of causes in this world for this globetrotting liberal and cannot be brought down with one loss

foody drinky rockerfeller liberal - is also in acceptance phase. recent stock market gains finally helped salve that pain of his favorite muslim tailor from ahmedabad in 2002. looking forward to further strengthening of portfolio, will declare secular solidarity by upping monthly kebab consumption by 30% and undermine the hindu nationalists by consuming beef on the sly.

wapo comrade - is taking it hard. he is stuck going around in loops between the anger and bargaining phases. the one-two punch at center and state level is much to take. his action plan to move beyond consist of throwing himself into finding articles highlighting american hypocrisy all over the world. such posts interspersed with meaningless jabs at NRA, GOP & other bugaboos will help him move onto acceptance phase after a brief stint in the depression phase later this summer.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

secular phases of grief and what's next Empty Re: secular phases of grief and what's next

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 am

Two thirds of the indian electorate voted against Modi. Therefore i am not sure whether its a good idea for Chaddis like Propa to start gloating hysterically. It was good that Rahul lost; he would have made for an incompetent PM (at least right now). This defeat exemplifies the beauty of our age: The secularists getting beaten up by the Chaddis and thus made more disciplined and tougher.

In Bihar, the combined vote share of Congress, JD(U) of Nitish, and RJD (of Lalu) was much greater than that of the BJP and its allies (the BJP allies being the two parties headed by Paswan and Kushwaha). Now that this has been figured out, the move has begun for secular parties in Bihar to fight future elections against Modi in a unified manner. If this move works out i expect to see other similar moves in other states.

Back to top Go down

secular phases of grief and what's next Empty Re: secular phases of grief and what's next

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:16 am

Let us also not forget that in 1984 the BJP had been reduced to just two seats in the Lok Sabha. So the gloating is really out of place here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 19, 2014 11:18 am

disheartening to see douchemun still stuck resolutely in denial phase, befitting his mule-like nature. he decided to hang his hat on three pegs: dogvijay's tweets, no absolute majority & dark prophesies of modi not lasting 5 years and losing in 2019. heh

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:disheartening to see douchemun still stuck resolutely in denial phase, befitting his mule-like nature. he decided to hang his hat on three pegs: dogvijay's tweets, no absolute majority & dark prophesies of modi not lasting 5 years. heh

what are you blabbering about? Modi does have an absolute majority and of course i expect his govt to last a full five years. in fact i would not be surprised if a Modi govt lasted for much longer than five years. the fight between secularists and Chaddis is a long drawn fight so both Chaddis and secularists need to be patient here. it is like a fight between the devas and rakshasas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 19, 2014 11:25 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:disheartening to see douchemun still stuck resolutely in denial phase, befitting his mule-like nature. he decided to hang his hat on three pegs: dogvijay's tweets, no absolute majority & dark prophesies of modi not lasting 5 years. heh

what are you blabbering about? Modi does have an absolute majority and of course i expect his govt to last a full five years. in fact i would not be surprised if a Modi govt lasted for much longer than five years. the fight between secularists and Chaddis is a long drawn fight so both Chaddis and secularists need to be patient here. it is like a fight between the devas and rakshasas.

"Two thirds of the indian electorate voted against Modi. "

remarkable! progress made already. but dealing with grief is a complicated process and there will be several episodes of regression

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

remarkable! progress made already. but dealing with grief is a complicated process and there will be several episodes of regression

What we are seeing is a temporary aberration even if it continues for 10-15 years. Eventually it will be back to secularism, hopefully a more genuine kind of secularism unlike the fake secularism practiced by some leaders. The point, however, is that fake secularists cannot be replaced by communal leaders for the welfare of the nation; they should only be replaced by genuine secularists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

What we are seeing is a temporary aberration even if it continues for 10-15 years. Eventually it will be back to secularism, hopefully a more genuine kind of secularism unlike the fake secularism practiced by some leaders. The point, however, is that fake secularists cannot be replaced by communal leaders for the welfare of the nation; they should only be replaced by genuine secularists.

wunderbar!!! first stage in acceptance is admission of mistakes.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:39 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

but given a choice of fake secularism and communalism, i pick fake secularism. of course, i prefer genuine secularism to fake secularism and when secularism returns to India i would be rooting for a more genuine kind of secularism to hold sway over the country.

Propa, what is your opinion of the RSS shakhas all over the country who are indoctrinating little children into believing in Chaddi ideology? I know you are a Modi supporter, but are you also an RSS supporter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

but given a choice of fake secularism and communalism, i pick fake secularism. of course, i prefer genuine secularism to fake secularism and when secularism returns to India i would be rooting for a more genuine kind of secularism to hold sway over the country.

Propa, what is your opinion of the RSS shakhas all over the country who are indoctrinating little children into believing in Chaddi ideology? I know you are a Modi supporter, but are you also an RSS supporter?

I think you along with the shrill, corrupt media & lefty intelligentia make mountains out of molehills to keep your agendas alive. plain attempt at dragging me into one of your interminable discussions rejected

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:51 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I think you along with the shrill, corrupt media & lefty intelligentia make mountains out of molehills to keep your agendas alive. plain attempt at dragging me into one of your interminable discussions rejected

since i am sharing my views openly, i expected you too to share your own views on this issue in a transparent manner. After all you started this thread. I suppose i was asking for too much from you when i expected you to be honest and forthright on these matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 19, 2014 11:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

since i am sharing my views openly, i expected you too to share your own views on this issue in a transparent manner. After all you started this thread. I suppose i was asking for too much from you when i expected you to be honest and forthright on these matters.

I did, when I said "I think you along with the shrill, corrupt media & lefty intelligentia make mountains out of molehills to keep your agendas alive."

I reject your equivalence of RSS with muslim extremist orgs and RSS shakas with madrassas.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I did, when I said "I think you along with the shrill, corrupt media & lefty intelligentia make mountains out of molehills to keep your agendas alive."

I reject your equivalence of RSS with muslim extremist orgs and RSS shakas with madrassas.

Propa, have you attended an RSS shakha personally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Hard to beat this one when it comes to five phases of election-results grief:

https://such.forumotion.com/t8634-five-stages-of-fox-news-grief

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down