[Rashmun] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rashmun]

4 posters

Go down

[Rashmun] Empty [Rashmun]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 am

you asked in old CH whether SP is Aravind Swamy. http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/queenbee-1122921.htm#1122921

here are my comments:

SP is not Aravind Swamy. SP is an andhraite gent. AS is from Karnataka with TN & Mumbai leanings. that SP is AS is merely a myth perpetuated by QB and SP keeps feeding her psychosis, which keeps validating her theory. AS' presence in old CH was lately as qb-r. he is seemingly absent here. whereas SP is in both places as SP.

Back to top Go down

[Rashmun] Empty Re: [Rashmun]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 am

thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:you asked in old CH whether SP is Aravind Swamy. http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/queenbee-1122921.htm#1122921

here are my comments:

SP is not Aravind Swamy. SP is an andhraite gent. AS is from Karnataka with TN & Mumbai leanings. that SP is AS is merely a myth perpetuated by QB and SP keeps feeding her psychosis, which keeps validating her theory. AS' presence in old CH was lately as qb-r. he is seemingly absent here. whereas SP is in both places as SP.

Please participate actively, instead of just lurking.....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 am

LOL! give him time. right now it seems he might be having admin tracking ips concerns. (just my crackpot theory.)

edit. i imagine you were talking about AS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:LOL! give him time. right now it seems he might be having admin tracking ips concerns. (just my crackpot theory.)

edit. i imagine you were talking about AS.

No... I was referring to your lurking....and yet post more than before....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 am

lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 am

aha.. now I r'ber the handle name... qb-r... achcha yaad dilaya. the next time rashmun quotes 'qb said this said that'.... am gonna reply with 'qb also said I am qb-r, and look on what kinda ride that took you when you believed that. achche khaase rashmun ko rashmunni bana diya qb ne.'

LOL.. k i gotta go... will peak in later to say my hi's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:aha.. now I r'ber the handle name... qb-r... achcha yaad dilaya. the next time rashmun quotes 'qb said this said that'.... am gonna reply with 'qb also said I am qb-r, and look on what kinda ride that took you when you believed that. achche khaase rashmun ko rashmunni bana diya qb ne.'

LOL.. k i gotta go... will peak in later to say my hi's.

better to be rashmunni than to be charvakka, akka, mudboy, Charvako, crowaka, cetravaka, Chewbakra, etc.--all the names given to Admin Charvaka on sulekha CH (none of them by me). Also, any time you call me rashmunni i shall not insult you but shall ask you about whether you have recently sent an online hug to 'Charu'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 am

LOL. Qbs credibility is in the mud Hahaha.

So like you want to be that pervert who jacks off vicarously? Or you really think you can intimidate me by asking questions like 'did you e-hug charu' and hope that I would back out with 'hi daiya meri to izzat lut gayi. Main kuchh boli hee kyon... ab kaha jau kala mooh lekar.' Or maybe you are hoping that I would use the age-old shield of 'charu to mere bhai jaisa hai', so that you can start your own bhiaya jokes?

Sorry. We all are past that age, century and even country. But if it pleasures you, keep trying.

Edit: for historical purposes right after the qb-r debate were you given the title of rashmunni badnaam hui...' hence the mention.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL. Qbs credibility is in the mud Hahaha.

So like you want to be that pervert who jacks off vicarously? Or you really think you can intimidate me by asking questions like 'did you e-hug charu' and hope that I would back out with 'hi daiya meri to izzat lut gayi. Main kuchh boli hee kyon... ab kaha jau kala mooh lekar.' Or maybe you are hoping that I would use the age-old shield of 'charu to mere bhai jaisa hai', so that you can Starr your own bhiaya jokes?

Sorry. We all are past that age, century and even country. But if it pleasures you, keep trying.

--> Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 am

So like you want to be that pervert who jacks off vicarously? Or you really think you can intimidate me by asking questions like 'did you e-hug charu' and hope that I would back out with 'hi daiya meri to izzat lut gayi. Main kuchh boli hee kyon... ab kaha jau kala mooh lekar.' Or maybe you are hoping that I would use the age-old shield of 'charu to mere bhai jaisa hai', so that you can start your own bhiaya jokes?

Edit: for historical purposes right after the qb-r debate were you given the title of rashmunni badnaam hui...' hence the mention.

--> here you go:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-is-e-a-z-y-suave-guy-936376.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am

Rashmun wrote:

--> here you go:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-is-e-a-z-y-suave-guy-936376.htm

just reading that thread is making me lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

clarification: i used "rashmunni badnaam huwi, tracey tere liye" to mean "rashmun is badnaam in your books", not to mean "rashmun is badnaam because of you."

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 am

Ya. I'd got that joke. Technically it means 'for you' not 'because of you'. When I said earlier 'rashmun ko rashmunni bana diya qb ne' meant that I got grr'ed out by him since that episode. Before that him and I never crossed paths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> here you go:

of course it makes you laugh. Totally suits your character. FYI bnp's credibility is in the mud too. He/she/it could not even state credibly what his/he/it's gender was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> here you go:

of course it makes you laugh. Totally suits your character. FYI bnp's credibility is in the mud too. He/she/it could not even state credibly what his/he/it's gender was.

--> Hellsangel would argue that that is not a good reason to say that a poster's credibility is in the mud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

Rashmun wrote:--> Hellsangel would argue that that is not a good reason to say that a poster's credibility is in the mud.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

Dear Satya Upadhyaji, here is your assignment for today.

Look up:
Gabriel
Michael
Uriel
and Lucifer.

Next look up whose motto is:
"When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets"
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> here you go:

--> Hellsangel would argue that that is not a good reason to say that a poster's credibility is in the mud.

fair enough. Bnp lied being a newbie and that 'she' didn't know certain posters when just 3 months before that 'she' herself had started threads on those posters. 'Her' credibility is deeeeeeeeep in the mud.

What does Indo has to say on this now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 pm

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:23 pm

why bumping rashu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:why bumping rashu?

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/how-is-the-weight-loss-going-trashy-aunty-936273.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 pm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-whitney-is-missing-936258.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm

to remind himself that people still think about him.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down