i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work!

+4
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
Rishi
MaxEntropy_Man
8 posters

Go down

i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work! Empty i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 27, 2014 7:40 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/father-of-victim-in-santa-barbara-shootings-to-politicians-i-dont-care-about-your-sympathy/2014/05/27/8a030d10-e5ad-11e3-a86b-362fd5443d19_story.html?hpid=z2

Martinez vowed that he’s not going away. He said his training as a lawyer explains, in part, why he has not retreated from public view as many parents do after such a tragedy.

hey NRA: are you feeling that steel rod heated to a scalding 200 C up what i presume is your rather smelly arsehole?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work! Empty Re: i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work!

Post by Rishi Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/father-of-victim-in-santa-barbara-shootings-to-politicians-i-dont-care-about-your-sympathy/2014/05/27/8a030d10-e5ad-11e3-a86b-362fd5443d19_story.html?hpid=z2

Martinez vowed that he’s not going away. He said his training as a lawyer explains, in part, why he has not retreated from public view as many parents do after such a tragedy.

hey NRA: are you feeling that steel rod heated to a scalding 200 C up what i presume is your rather smelly arsehole?
“I understand this is a complicated problem. I have friends who are in the NRA. I grew up on a farm. I hunted. I killed animals. I understand guns,” Martinez said. “But assault rifles and semiautomatic weapons? There is no need for those except in war.”

>>>He wants to ban  assault rifles and semiautomatic weapons. This is like a woman wanting to be half-pregnant.

Either ask for very rigid gun-control  laws like what they have in England or live with the current laws.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work! Empty Re: i don't give a shit about your sympathy - get to work!

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

From the same newspaper:
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/05/27/richard-martinezs-grief-wont-change-the-gun-debate-it-just-wont/

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:From the same newspaper:
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/05/27/richard-martinezs-grief-wont-change-the-gun-debate-it-just-wont/

Oh and please read the comments below.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 27, 2014 8:56 pm

yup they will maintain the status quo till 2043.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 27, 2014 8:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

yup they will maintain the status quo till 2043.

You mean 2046, Comrade? The year of no more SAR?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue May 27, 2014 9:34 pm

http://truth-out.org/news/item/13890-the-second-amendment-was-ratified-to-preserve-slavery

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm

three were killed by knife and one by car. when are we taking on the association of knife manufacturers and automobile association of america? 

wonder if anyone made the connection to the fact that both newtown and this episode was perpetrated with guns purchased legally after background checks. wonder what that says about current gun control measures and how measures being thought up by academics are likely to work.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote: pirat three were killed by knife and one by car. when are we taking on the association of knife manufacturers and automobile association of america? 

wonder if anyone made the connection to the fact that both newtown and this episode was perpetrated with guns purchased legally after background checks. wonder what that says about current gun control measures and how measures being thought up by academics are likely to work.

http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2014/05/christopher-michael-martinezs-father-gets-it-right.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm

congress should get on it and ban guns, cars, alcohol and mental illnesses. that'll make the world safe for everyone. while congress is at it, it should also ban politics and religion since that's what starts wars and cause the most number of deaths.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 pm

also what about the woman who was stoned to death by her father and brothers outside a courthouse? do her parents also get to ask for banning religion that sanctions such barbarity in the minds of men? this morning there was a horrific traffic accident near my work with two dead, a mom and her baby...what do we ban to salve the grief of their loves ones or is grief of someone in california more relevant since it happens to align with our politics?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 27, 2014 11:24 pm

I think Obama should take a page out of Dubya's book and plan 9/11 style attack on NRA head quarters.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I think Obama should take a page out of Dubya's book and plan 9/11 style attack on NRA head quarters.

careful comrade...someone in those shadowy 3 letter orgs might be already watching you due to your associations with the kebab men of reston. you dont want to give them an additional reason in current day america.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 pm

gun control is bunch of BS and it will never materialize.

Simply call for a ban on on guns. now that is a yes/no decision.

Ban Guns.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 28, 2014 12:06 am

Excellent piece. Thanks for posting.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 28, 2014 12:09 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:gun control is bunch of BS and it will never materialize.

Ban Guns.

yes, and you can also ask for banning religion. both will materialize since it's easy to do both in a free world.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:gun control is bunch of BS and it will never materialize.

Ban Guns.

yes, and you can also ask for banning religion. both will materialize since it's easy to do both in a free world.
So what's the solution, pass a law that no one leaves their house without body armor? that will create a multi-billion dollar industry NRA will envy.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 28, 2014 5:26 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I think Obama should take a page out of Dubya's book and plan 9/11 style attack on NRA head quarters.

careful comrade...someone in those shadowy 3 letter orgs might be already watching you due to your associations with the kebab men of reston. you dont want to give them an additional reason in current day america.
Propa, that was just to show how nonsensical & bullish your arguments, in this thread , are.  They make zero sense

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propa, that was just to show how nonsensical & bullish your arguments, in this thread , are.  They make zero sense

they make zero sense to you, since you suffer from mypositionsarethebestitis. your arguments make zero sense to me, not just in this regard but everything else you seem to have a position on.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down