Israeli ground invasion of Gaza Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israeli ground invasion of Gaza

5 posters

Go down

Israeli ground invasion of Gaza Empty Israeli ground invasion of Gaza

Post by nevada Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Uppili, you watching this live? There are couple of sites purporting to show live feed:

http://newsblogged.com/live-streaming-video-gaza-operation-protective-edge

http://www.cronacalibera.it/cronaca-libera/324-live-streaming-da-gaza-la-calma-surreale-e-colpi-di-mortaio-a-distanza.html

nevada

Back to top Go down

Israeli ground invasion of Gaza Empty Re: Israeli ground invasion of Gaza

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Nope.. I have been busy...

Good they did what the Indians lacked.

people will "conveniently" forget who started all these. The Israelis have all the rights to finish this in whatever fashion they want to.

Stupid India blabbered the same old Cong(i) like cop-out statements. No matter what none of the iSlami countries will ever support India against Pakistan or even on Kashmir Issue. So just go ahead and tilt towards iSrael..

The middle east will not drive away the Indian labor -as they need Indians as much as Indians need the middle east.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Nope.. I have been busy...

people will "conveniently" forget who started all these.  The Israelis have all the rights to finish this in whatever fashion they want to.

Stupid India blabbered the same old Cong(i) like cop-out statements.  No matter what none of the iSlami countries will ever support India against Pakistan or even on Kashmir Issue.  So just go ahead and tilt towards iSrael..

The middle east will not drive away the Indian labor -as they need Indians as much as Indians need the middle east.
Did the FO make a statement? I thought the NDA despite being put under pressure in Parliament, have resisted the pressure until now.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:39 pm

rawemotions wrote:

people will "conveniently" forget who started all these.  The Israelis have all the rights to finish this in whatever fashion they want to.

Stupid India blabbered the same old Cong(i) like cop-out statements.  No matter what none of the iSlami countries will ever support India against Pakistan or even on Kashmir Issue.  So just go ahead and tilt towards iSrael..

Did the FO make a statement? I thought the NDA despite being put under pressure in Parliament, have resisted the pressure until now.

Sushma Swaraj criticized both sides but the israelis harsher. Add to this The israeli attack is on the agenda in Rajya Sabha. When Sushma asked Hamid Ansari to remove the discussion from the Agenda, the so called "secular and MODERATE" Hamid Ansari rejected it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:07 am

Why is your favorites Modi and Sushma oppose the UN probe on the 2009 masscre of Tamils by the Sinhala army? Death count of Tamils in 2009 is 40000-70000 according to UN estimate. Palestinian dead about 200,

This Modi said in Chennai before the election that he would end the Sinhala navy attacks on TN fishermen in 1 month. One month is over and no end of attacks.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:11 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Why is your favorites Modi and Sushma oppose the UN probe on the 2009 masscre of Tamils by the Sinhala army? Death count of Tamils in 2009 is 40000-70000 according to UN estimate. Palestinian dead about 200,

This Modi said in Chennai before the election that he would end the Sinhala navy attacks on TN fishermen in 1 month. One month is over and no end of attacks.

Killer Pirabhakaran also said he would bring independence to Ealam within a few years...in 1980.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 pm

You mean the covert operations run by our warmonger governments that were used to print & distribute fake Qurans asking all the Muslims in the world to unite and fight against infidels err commies.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

You mean the covert operations run by our warmonger governments that were used to print & distribute fake Qurans asking all the Muslims in the world to unite and fight against infidels err commies.

Quron itself is fake, so where is fake quron?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down