Bollywood actress learns Dakhini for playing role of a Hyderabadi girl  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bollywood actress learns Dakhini for playing role of a Hyderabadi girl

Go down

Bollywood actress learns Dakhini for playing role of a Hyderabadi girl  Empty Bollywood actress learns Dakhini for playing role of a Hyderabadi girl

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Parineeti Chopra, who'll play a Hyderabadi girl in her upcoming film Daawat-E-Ishq, learnt Dakhini, the street language of the City Of Nizams, to make her character sound more real. Veteran actor Anupam Kher, who plays her father in the YRF flick, also had to learn the language.

At the trailer launch, Chopra said, ''I'm very Punjabi and when I read the script the thing that interested me the most was that I would get to learn a new language. Anupam sir and I have spoken in Dakhini in this movie and that was very interesting. There were a lot of Hyderabadi actors on our set, who also helped us in speaking the dialogues correctly. I enjoyed it so I didn't find it difficult, I found it interesting.''

''Habib sir himself knows Urdu quite well so half the work was done in the dialogues itself and both Anupam sir and I only listened to our director, who is also the writer of the film. But we have tried to keep the language in a way so that everyone understands it," she further added.

Directed by Habib Faisal, Daawat-E-Ishq also stars Aditya Roy Kapur and is slated to release on September 5.

- See more at: http://www.movietalkies.com/news/23618/parineeti-chopra-learnt-dakhini-for-'dawaat-e-ishq'#sthash.CfaCvXb8.dpuf

Back to top Go down