3rd Test - Mockery Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Test - Mockery

+5
garam_kuta
truthbetold
nevada
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
The Absolute Zero
9 posters

Go down

3rd Test - Mockery Empty 3rd Test - Mockery

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

India should just declare that they won't play anymore and go back to hotel. This has become a mockery. Pure and stupid joke to bowl. The so called fat egos have no shame to continue to bowl.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

3rd Test - Mockery Empty Re: 3rd Test - Mockery

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

I hope the English team humiliates the Indians to such an extent that it forces the BCCI to even start talking about dropping the white elephant.

Such should be the effect.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 pm

England is teaching a lesson to Dhobi & co that praying for mercy declaration is not a good strategy.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

England up by 459 and play stopped due to bad light...

I think ppl should start bowling left handed, underarm, etc..etc..

England will declare when cook reaches 300...but he can easily score 450 if given a chance against this so-called bowling.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm

India will lose 3 wickets today. The goners are:

second ball duck: Sehwag

Dravid: 12

Praveen Kumar: 0

Does India need a night watchman too?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:India will lose 3 wickets today. The goners are:

710 declared and Cook out for 294.

Now let us watch the independence day Marching.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Duckmaster out again.

Waiting for Lord Duckster - hope I will be fortunate to watch the Lord "play" today.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

100% accurate with Sehwag.

Looking forward for the two other predictions. Go India (To hell)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 pm

India could eke out a draw in 3rd test by playing out 6 sessions and amassing 500 plus runs. One double and two centuries will do it. One guy who can score heavily is back in pavillion. That means Fab 3 have to score centuries.

are you saying not going to happen? Can be done. Will it happen? Probably not. But it is nice to see some one fight back.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

truthbetold wrote:India could eke out a draw in 3rd test by playing out 6 sessions and amassing 500 plus runs. One double and two centuries will do it. One guy who can score heavily is back in pavillion. That means Fab 3 have to score centuries.

are you saying not going to happen? Can be done. Will it happen? Probably not. But it is nice to see some one fight back.

Because of eternal optimists like you, Doofus maximus, Resold cycle et al, and all the paid gumastas the Indian team has inflated egos and the IPL monies. Without those two the team can do it. But now that they have these two it will NEVER happen. Better to be a realist than argue about their tiredness, blah blah. $kar will be out before he reaches 25, whether he bats today or tomorrow or 5th day. I will be very surprised if this team can even take it to Tea on 4th day, let alone start game on 5th day.

Complete morons.

Never seen anything like this even when India was all out for 42 against England few decades ago. These guys are just no good. Trash the whole team and bring on the new talent. If the new talent takes 5 years to learn, let it be so. We are losing huge anyway. God, they are playing for the country; not Bandra Vs. Worli in Mumbai.

And this guy Gambhir was saying a repeat of Napier is not out of place. Huh really? Let us see if he can reach 25 and learn to SHUT UP.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
The Absolute Zero wrote:India will lose 3 wickets today. The goners are:

710 declared and Cook out for 294.

Now let us watch the independence day Marching.

I couldn't go to P fearing that I'll miss the whole indian innings 3rd Test - Mockery 82819051

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
I couldn't go to P fearing that I'll miss the whole indian innings 3rd Test - Mockery 82819051
No fire hydrants around?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 pm

The chance of a Indian fight back is equal to Europe solving its banking problems over the weekend. But unlike banking problem, you can wish for a Indian fight back without risking your wealth.

remember england batted for two days on this pitch and India has the batting to play for a draw. Gambhir and Dravid could put a long partnership to provide the basis for a fight back.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:The chance of a Indian fight back is equal to Europe solving its banking problems over the weekend. But unlike banking problem, you can wish for a Indian fight back without risking your wealth.

remember england batted for two days on this pitch and India has the batting to play for a draw. Gambhir and Dravid could put a long partnership to provide the basis for a fight back.

The difference is England proved that it can do it on more than one occassion on this tour, whereas the Indian batting is all about "could, would, may be and potentially draw" etc... while it has not crossed a 300 in 5 innings so far.

There lies the difference and pick your stocks now....Razz

I remember reading on the prospectus of a mutual fund:

Past performance is no guarantee for the funds future performance. This is perfectly applicable to the Indian team.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 am

*********News flash (2) *****************

BCCI has cancelled the Zimbabwe tour, on the advice of Sachin tendulkar, bcz of the tough and unfair bowling by its players against the B'deshis.

Instead, the BCCI has signed an agreement for India to play Bangladesh in a 3-test series starting 3rd week of October.

Advance congratulations to the little Maestro.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 am

uppili -- your rants are becoming funnier and funnier. the whole team has fallen apart and you go on and on about one player!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:uppili -- your rants are becoming funnier and funnier. the whole team has fallen apart and you go on and on about one player!

Bcz the media still focuses as much on the Master Blaster's 100th century before every innings, and now that is funny.

Isn't my statement that the media and money and the Mumbai Mafia are responsible for this guy staying on the team with impunity correct?

Imagine ponting or Kallis or even cook escaping their media after such a string of "performances".

You ask why focus on one man when the whole team failed and you know the answer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 am

the most glaring failure of this test series is that overhyped, piece of shyt, flat track bully suresh raina who so desperately wanted to save his ass today, that he even asked for a review of his LBW! i wonder if the umpire gave him the middle finger saying "you moron, it is your board who wouldn't want me to refer this to the third umpire, not get lost!"

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 pm

many in the Indian team are (past) greats, and it is high time BCCI, the selectors, and the fans understand that.

They have lost the mental toughness, determination, and goal-oriented execution. Dravid still has some his old determination - mainly due to his personality and upbringing. The rest have all changed and moved into a position of assured comfort. Main culprtis are Sehwag, raina, Lafbhajan, Zaheer. Yuvraj, Sree, Gambhir, Ishant, are short on consistency and capability at the highest level, and against pressure.

This whole team has a lot of holes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:many in the Indian team are (past) greats, and it is high time BCCI, the selectors, and the fans understand that.

They have lost the mental toughness, determination, and goal-oriented execution. Dravid still has some his old determination - mainly due to his personality and upbringing. The rest have all changed and moved into a position of assured comfort. Main culprtis are Sehwag, raina, Lafbhajan, Zaheer. Yuvraj, Sree, Gambhir, Ishant, are short on consistency and capability at the highest level, and against pressure.

This whole team has a lot of holes.

It all boils down to lack of preparation and dedication. New coach doesn't appear to offer any help or useful.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Shameful. Disgraceful. Insipid. Irresponsible. I think all of us agree on these and many similar words to characterize Indian performance.

England in english conditions, cold weather is a tough challenge as long as
i can remember. But now they have reasonably good batting and a relentless bowling attack. India could not match up. India has proved even if it dug deep, it has no answers to England today. Batting and bowling both got all the chances they can ever ask for and came up as failures on every challenge. That is a clear sign that India is a lower league than England. The hard truth is Indian ability in both batting and bowling were lacking. India managed to overcome those problems against lesser teams ( a weakening Australia, a less strong SA, a weak WI, A poor traveller in Sri Lanka, a relatively weak newzealand). England in England proved too much. For now, England won the 'world's best" title convincingly.

Send the England team to India, you will see a tough battle for win. This england team is not yet at an all time great level but it has opportunity to establish themselves by winning in India.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 pm

***********BREAKING NEWS from BCCI*********

BCCI Exec committee vowed to spend its fortune on reclaiming the #1 ranking. It has signed a test match series with Bangladesh. India will play an unlimited # of tests indefinitely until

1. India reclaims #1 ranking

2. Sachin scores his 100th century

3. harbhajan completes his goal of 600 wickets

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 am

truthbetold wrote:
That is a clear sign that India is a lower league than England.

India managed to overcome those problems against lesser teams ( a weakening Australia, a less strong SA, a weak WI, A poor traveller in Sri Lanka, a relatively weak newzealand). England in England proved too much. For now, England won the 'world's best" title convincingly.

Send the England team to India, you will see a tough battle for win. This england team is not yet at an all time great level but it has opportunity to establish themselves by winning in India.

I beg to differ. It is a known fact, and always has been said that after Australia's dominance comes to an end, #1 spot is a toss up between SA, Eng & India, which is what exactly is happening now. We had our 15 second fame. SA came very close and Eng is up for theirs now. I really doubt Eng is capable playing at this level for a long period.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:14 am

confuzzled dude wrote: I beg to differ. It is a known fact, and always has been said that after Australia's dominance comes to an end, #1 spot is a toss up between SA, Eng & India, which is what exactly is happening now. We had our 15 second fame. SA came very close and Eng is up for theirs now. I really doubt Eng is capable playing at this level for a long period.

Dood

It is not how England won the ranking and whether it can keep it for long time. It is how India lost it and lost it so meekly and miserably. Instead of pointing finger at England, see those fingers ponting to India. Losing is fine but abysmal losing is what stings like a snake bite. Spineless display.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote: I beg to differ. It is a known fact, and always has been said that after Australia's dominance comes to an end, #1 spot is a toss up between SA, Eng & India, which is what exactly is happening now. We had our 15 second fame. SA came very close and Eng is up for theirs now. I really doubt Eng is capable playing at this level for a long period.

Dood

It is not how England won the ranking and whether it can keep it for long time. It is how India lost it and lost it so meekly and miserably. Instead of pointing finger at England, see those fingers ponting to India. Losing is fine but abysmal losing is what stings like a snake bite. Spineless display.

I was saying pretty much the same, my point was India didn't play their "A" game, of course it's not England fault that we didn't but I'm not ready to call them world beaters or a class apart. If anything I'm being hard on our team than I should and giving Eng less credit for their wins than I should.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down