BJP logic Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP logic

3 posters

Go down

BJP logic Empty BJP logic

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:47 pm

BJP head in TN said that BJP got one-third votes in the local body elections. She failed to mention only 2 parties contested. AIADMK and BJP. DMK, Congress and other parties did not contest.

It is like saying Modi is a great wrestler because he came second in a wrestling match with Pak PM.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

BJP logic Empty Re: BJP logic

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:BJP head in TN said that BJP got one-third votes in the local body elections. She failed to mention only 2 parties contested. AIADMK and BJP. DMK, Congress and other parties did not contest.

It is like saying Modi is a great wrestler because he came second in a wrestling match with Pak PM.

Let us see...You are a US citizen who who dreams of creating a Ealam nd merge it with an independent TN while hating India nd hindia...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:39 am

I don't see where bjp said what you claim it said. All I see is jalebis. For all I know that's sambhar recipe n you are saying bjp said Sth.
Post translation.

Last edited by seven on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typed k instead of I)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down