If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss...... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss......

2 posters

Go down

If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss...... Empty If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Watch the video in which the vice-president (a Muslim) was not happy that he was asked to hold a mace:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/prime-minister-narendra-modi-attends-dussehra-celebrations-at-subhash-ground/340397

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss...... Empty Re: If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss......

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Watch the video in which the vice-president (a Muslim) was not happy that he was asked to hold a mace:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/prime-minister-narendra-modi-attends-dussehra-celebrations-at-subhash-ground/340397

Nothing like that. He simply said that they should ask the president,seated next to him, to hold it. It was an act of courtesy and politeness.

Back to top Go down

If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss...... Empty Re: If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss......

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Watch the video in which the vice-president (a Muslim) was not happy that he was asked to hold a mace:

Nothing like that. He simply said that they should ask the president,seated next to him, to hold it. It was an act of courtesy and politeness.

If this were Modi, CONmen will make a lot of political fuss...... 2008-10-9-11-5-12-c376d057a95f4aa788246ef5c0eb7998-c376d057a95f4aa788246ef5c0eb7998-1

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:04 pm

You see chaddis modeled themselves after extremist Muslims, seeing moderate Muslims infuriates them

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Rashmun:  Looks like you posted an old picture. What you show is not in the video I posted.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun:  Looks like you posted an old picture. What you show is not in the video I posted.

Yes. I posted the picture just to show that he has no problem with holding a mace. Notice he is smiling in the picture I posted. In the video you posted he did not want to hold the mace because the president was sitting next to him and he thought the honor of holding the mace should go to the president.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun:  Looks like you posted an old picture. What you show is not in the video I posted.

Yes. I posted the picture just to show that he has no problem with holding a mace. Notice he is smiling in the picture I posted. In the video you posted he did not want to hold the mace because the president was sitting next to him and he thought the honor of holding the mace should go to the president.
Looks like MT was suffering from sikular constipation.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

At least she is holding what she was requested to hold. Why did NaMo refuse to wear a skull cap even though he has no problem with wearing the most outlandish head gear ( like tribal head gear)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

At least she is holding what she was requested to hold. Why did NaMo refuse to wear a skull cap even though he has no problem with wearing the most outlandish head gear ( like tribal head gear)?
He is honest and she is a phoney.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down