Hyderabad is my home, no plans of moving out Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyderabad is my home, no plans of moving out

Go down

Hyderabad is my home, no plans of moving out Empty Hyderabad is my home, no plans of moving out

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 am

Naidu on Sunday declared, "I have been living in Hyderabad for the past 30 years and I will continue to live here in the future."

Speaking at a post-Dasara 'Alai Balai' (get together) hosted by BJP's Secunderbad MP Bandaru Dattatreya, Naidu called upon Telugu speaking people to live in harmony, irrespective of their Seemandhra or Telangana roots.

Later, addressing the gathering, Naidu said: "The state might have been divided geographically but the people are united in their mind. There must be a conducive atmosphere so that Telugu-speaking people can live in harmony."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Hyderabad-is-my-home-no-plans-of-moving-out-Chandrababu-Naidu-says/articleshow/44450276.cms

-> It is commendable that he is supporting folks of Andhra region living in Hyd, wonder how would the people of Andhra, the state that elected him, would feel.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down