How many of these sins you have committed? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of these sins you have committed?

3 posters

Go down

How many of these sins you have committed? Empty How many of these sins you have committed?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 am

...I have done #5 (cant think of anything else).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

How many of these sins you have committed? Empty Re: How many of these sins you have committed?

Post by seven Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:36 am

Zero!

I once talked my way out of throwing my filer at Singapore airport. It was metal n I forgot it in my bag by mistake.

If that was annoying fir some people, idc. In my defense I was out of line n taken to the side.

seven

Back to top Go down

How many of these sins you have committed? Empty Re: How many of these sins you have committed?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Done moving walkways, but I try not to block others. most time goes in keeps kids from doing something on it, running, sitting, making noises, dragging suitcase while it made tak-tak-tak noise on the ridges, etc.

Forgot had kept a big tube of lotion in a carry-on. Didn't protest but almost cried. bedardi Newark tsa, heartlessly threw that on the garbage right infront of my eyes.

Have arrived late many times, but not on purpose. That happens when you live with xh. You catch everything running, (you reach all parties late, and to make up you stay late to help cleanup). OTOH when I am in charge, we reach e'where early and enjoy watching people and eating. Shyt has happened sometimes though. While I am good at leaving early, I am bad at losing the ways or taking worst possible routes. While XH has a habit of leaving late but he has a good sense of the roads, hardly gets lost and somehow makes it in time. Eventually both of us make it somehow, and by now kids are used to both kinds of drama/stress - be prepared to miss an exit with mommy, and be prepared to arrive running at the airport with papa.

Repackaging done when we were rookies at air travel. Doesn't happen now.

Don't care about duty free shopping, but might do it this time for Belgium chocolates.

Seat hogging, not really, but if it's not crowded, have kept luggage carelessly.

Kids. hmm. once son and nephew played the game - sit-on-a-balloon. Entire lounge was shaken by the loud BANG that happened, including myself as it happened right behind me, didn't even know they were at it. Turned totally red faced, but the public just laughed. *phew*.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:14 pm

seven wrote:Zero!

I once talked my way out of throwing my filer at Singapore airport. It was metal n I forgot it in my bag by mistake.

If that was annoying fir some people, idc. In my defense I was out of line n taken to the side.

were you angry at singapore airport? did singapore airport upset you? or did you mean that you wanted to throw out (get rid of) your filer when you were at singapore airport?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Once I was travelling alone with kids (to India), and younger was about 6 months old. I had the baby spoons in my bag. It was metal holder with plastic at the end to eat. In Paris (transit) they stopped me and asked to see the baby bag. I was confused, they were confused too after the first search. Then someone held the spoon and saw the x-ray again. I saw it too. Of course, in the x-ray only the metal part was shining and it looked like sharp-ended box-cutter. They let us go.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm

michelle2 wrote:

were you angry at singapore airport? did singapore airport upset you? or did you mean that you wanted to throw out (get rid of) your filer when you were at singapore airport?

she talked her way out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Done moving walkways, but I try not to block others. most time goes in keeps kids from doing something on it, running, sitting, making noises, dragging suitcase while it made tak-tak-tak noise on the ridges, etc.

Forgot had kept a big tube of lotion in a carry-on. Didn't protest but almost cried. bedardi Newark tsa, heartlessly threw that on the garbage right infront of my eyes.

Have arrived late many times, but not on purpose. That happens when you live with xh. You catch everything running, (you reach all parties late, and to make up you stay late to help cleanup). OTOH when I am in charge, we reach e'where early and enjoy watching people and eating. Shyt has happened sometimes though. While I am good at leaving early, I am bad at losing the ways or taking worst possible routes. While XH has a habit of leaving late but he has a good sense of the roads, hardly gets lost and somehow makes it in time. Eventually both of us make it somehow, and by now kids are used to both kinds of drama/stress - be prepared to miss an exit with mommy, and be prepared to arrive running at the airport with papa.

Repackaging done when we were rookies at air travel. Doesn't happen now.

Don't care about duty free shopping, but might do it this time for Belgium chocolates.

Seat hogging, not really, but if it's not crowded, have kept luggage carelessly.

Kids. hmm. once son and nephew played the game - sit-on-a-balloon. Entire lounge was shaken by the loud BANG that happened, including myself as it happened right behind me, didn't even know they were at it. Turned totally red faced, but the public just laughed. *phew*.

"Belgian chocolates," not "Belgium chocolates."

"Belgium chocolates" is similar to "India Prime Minister."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down