should we keep chat or/and... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should we keep chat or/and...

4 posters

Go down

should we keep chat or/and ...

should we keep chat or/and... I_vote_lcap18%should we keep chat or/and... I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
should we keep chat or/and... I_vote_lcap18%should we keep chat or/and... I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
should we keep chat or/and... I_vote_lcap9%should we keep chat or/and... I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

should we keep chat or/and... Empty should we keep chat or/and...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 am

the second option explained: we can start a new chat site hosted at a good server with all amenities like sound beeps, room service, private chat, manicure, pedicure etc. and declare it the official SUCH chat site and have its url available as a sticky here. AS once did this in old ch when ch discontinued its chat. as one can understand there was an overwhelming need for the chat site which is why AS' chat site prospered (and has been the fodder for 90% of our old ch discussions -- give or take a few percentage points). though we live in a different age, the times might be the same (whatever that means, lol).

Back to top Go down

should we keep chat or/and... Empty Re: should we keep chat or/and...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Just make sure to select a chat program that is not blocked from workplaces. I'd rather have this primitive thingie than a sophisticated one I can;t use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:11 pm

gotto try this out, i guess to be able to vote here. my problem is i cannot chat and post and work. i have to pick one and stay with the program....

so, did your wife and cook get my flower delivery?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss.Blah Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

I like this poll...

Miss.Blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Impedimenta wrote:gotto try this out, i guess to be able to vote here. my problem is i cannot chat and post and work. i have to pick one and stay with the program....

so, did your wife and cook get my flower delivery?

ha ha you forced me to deliver. i asked her if she wishes to convey any greeting? she smiled and said thanks with a beaming smile. a truckload of smiles from her to you then. my cook's wife has just delivered so i will convey the greeting to him later or maybe i won't...you know local cooks and salaries issues here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:the second option explained: we can start a new chat site hosted at a good server with all amenities like sound beeps, room service, private chat, manicure, pedicure etc. and declare it the official SUCH chat site and have its url available as a sticky here. AS once did this in old ch when ch discontinued its chat. as one can understand there was an overwhelming need for the chat site which is why AS' chat site prospered (and has been the fodder for 90% of our old ch discussions -- give or take a few percentage points). though we live in a different age, the times might be the same (whatever that means, lol).

I am not aware of AS's chat and it prospering - most of the gossip material was obtained from Sulekha chat, as far as I know. These observers used to lurk as "." or some other obscure symbol when others are conversing and make careful notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:24 am

This looks like a hung parliament in here. I call voter fatigue. I thought I was being clever when I voted vie Anna Hazare in Tihar. But someone else had already voted that too. This is real and complete voter fatigue.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 am

Oh, I voted for "Remove Chat" just for the heck of it. I didn't think this was a serious poll.

I honestly have no preference.

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 am

blabberwock wrote:Oh, I voted for "Remove Chat" just for the heck of it. I didn't think this was a serious poll.

if this isnt voter fatigue, i dont know what is. Smile

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 am

.|Sublime|. wrote:
blabberwock wrote:Oh, I voted for "Remove Chat" just for the heck of it. I didn't think this was a serious poll.

if this isnt voter fatigue, i dont know what is. Smile
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 am

blabberwock wrote:I am not aware of AS's chat and it prospering - most of the gossip material was obtained from Sulekha chat, as far as I know. These observers used to lurk as "." or some other obscure symbol when others are conversing and make careful notes.

all right! i was not around when either of the chats were operational. i had assumed AS' chat was popular. at least QB, by her repeated references to it later, made me believe it rocked. she also accused AS of reading chat transcripts (qb accuses a lot of people of a lot of things).

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:qb accuses a lot of people of a lot of things.
Hahaha. I am eagerly waiting for the day she accuses me of deleting her ID. (Yes, I hero-worship QB. There, I said it.)
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down