Rashmun can have his way with my blessings! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun can have his way with my blessings!

3 posters

Go down

Rashmun can have his way with my blessings! Empty Rashmun can have his way with my blessings!

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:00 pm

A Hindi criticism of Tamil Nadu is this: "If 19 out of 20 non-Hindi states or 4 out of 5 South Indian states are fine with learning Hindi, who are you to whine and feel butthurt, why you guys pretend to speak for whole South India or all non-Hindi states, let them speak for themselves".

My response is: "If everyone else has accepted Hindi, let Tamil Nadu go its own way and form their own country". Ypu have about 92% of the current population and form a country called Hindia where English is abolished and everything in done in Hindi. You have the blessings and good will of Tamil Nadu .

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Rashmun can have his way with my blessings! Empty Re: Rashmun can have his way with my blessings!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:A Hindi criticism of Tamil Nadu is this: "If 19 out of 20 non-Hindi states or 4 out of 5 South Indian states are fine with learning Hindi, who are you to whine and feel butthurt, why you guys pretend to speak for whole South India or all non-Hindi states, let them speak for themselves".

My response is: "If everyone else has accepted Hindi, let Tamil Nadu go its own way and form their own country". Ypu have about 92% of the current population and form a country called Hindia where English is abolished and everything in done in Hindi. You have the blessings and good will of Tamil Nadu .
Let tamilians and others living in tamilnadu decide that and fight for it if they want to.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun can have his way with my blessings! Empty Re: Rashmun can have his way with my blessings!

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:10 pm

They have spoken in 1937, 38 ,... 1965 .. 1967, 1972, 78....2014

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:They have spoken in 1937, 38 ,... 1965 .. 1967, 1972, 78....2014
2014? you are living in a fool's paradise. How long has it been since you visited TN?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:12 pm

4 months

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Did you feel that ppl will take to the streets protesting the imposition of hindi and will demand to secede from india because of hindi?

In my last visit, i witnessed tamil college girls in jeans dancing to Rahman's hindi songs on the floor of a busy mall. No, they are not dancers, but shoppers who spontaneously danced to and sang bollywood songs (there was some promotion for an electronic audiovisual thing going on there). It's not the Chennai that i knew of in the 90s. Chennai has changed a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:4 months

be honest. did u let the HINDIANS stamp your US passport on arrival or not?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Kayar says, 

"Rashmun can have his way with my blessings!"

Be careful with what you say to a BIMARU Hindian. He may think in Hindi that you are implying something!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down