A warning - different from C's warning Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warning - different from C's warning

2 posters

Go down

A warning - different from C's warning Empty A warning - different from C's warning

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 am

Apple sued by iphone users in S korea stating breach of privacy...

A group of South Korean users of Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s iPhone sued the company in a local court, claiming it invaded their privacy by allowing the smartphone to collect location data without their consent.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-17/apple-s-iphone-users-in-south-korea-claim-data-collection-breached-privacy.html

LOL, apt here i should say. now, i will be the first to sue your behinds.

C - you would owe me as settlement, a sum of 10 dollars for making lazy posters like me wade through and ignore the fights to get to where we want.

R - you would owe $15.50, 5.50 more because of a bad job copying C's stylesheets and the 50 cent is for the ridiculously huge fontage going on there.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

A warning - different from C's warning Empty Re: A warning - different from C's warning

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 am

Impedimenta wrote: and the 50 cent is for the ridiculously huge fontage going on there.

He's targeting the Unkils cohort, known to prefer large font-sizes. He's wooing them with dollops of nostalgia from those old days, when the world was a much nicer place and Admins never got into scraps.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down