Indian weddings in China ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian weddings in China ?

2 posters

Go down

Indian weddings in China ? Empty Indian weddings in China ?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:58 pm

.......what next....hindu weddings in Mecca?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Indian weddings in China ? Empty Re: Indian weddings in China ?

Post by Kris Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

>>>This was a market segment ripe for the plucking. China has spiffed up a lot of the touristy areas to nearly western standards and you get it on the cheap. The way it works for the destination weddings is that the family takes care of the hotel and stay (food etc), but the guests pay the plane fare. At least this is my understanding. This pares down the guest list real quick. With the lower number of guests, the family still comes out ahead financially. Thailand is big now. We were told that the hotel we stayed n had been booked for 3 or  4 days for an Indian wedding a month before we got there. China really is very reasonable price-wise. I am talking of even places like Shanghai, if you do some research and comparison shopping.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>This was a market segment ripe for the plucking. China has spiffed up a lot of the touristy areas to nearly western standards and you get it on the cheap. The way it works for the destination weddings is that the family takes care of the hotel and stay (food etc), but the guests pay the plane fare. At least this is my understanding. This pares down the guest list real quick. With the lower number of guests, the family still comes out ahead financially. Thailand is big now. We were told that the hotel we stayed n had been booked for 3 or  4 days for an Indian wedding a month before we got there. China really is very reasonable price-wise. I am talking of even places like Shanghai, if you do some research and comparison shopping.

Hopefully, you will have a fantastic "Sashtiapthapoorthi" in Dalian...Razz May you also get a fat Dowry...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Kris wrote:

Hopefully, you will have a fantastic "Sashtiapthapoorthi" in Dalian...Razz  May you also get a fat Dowry...Wink

>>> If the past is any indication, the dowry thing is not happening. Should have let my parents pick for me, but then with their vast worldliness, I would have gotten a vespa to drive around in California.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down