splitsville - One more split at sulekha Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

splitsville - One more split at sulekha

3 posters

Go down

splitsville - One more split at sulekha Empty splitsville - One more split at sulekha

Post by truthbetold Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Looks like Rashmun is rushing out of this version and opening his own shop. Good Luck.

This sounds like Communist parties in India. Every five years a bunch of them get angry at their leaders and split off.

For the rest of us:

It is true that all of us hold opinions that are different. Sometimes other person's opinions are too difficult to swallow. But think for a moment. What is the fun arguing with someone who is very much like you. That would be like talking to yourself in the mirror. How long can you do that?

Variety is the spice of life. If we can keep the discussions reasonably civil (not puritan) , we can continue to remain under one tent but with different cooking arrangements.

I have been on and off in this forum for about 5 plus years . I am not sure if any of us have changed any of our fundamental beliefs because of any discussion on this forum. Probably not. But I must say I have picked many morsels of knowledge from different people. I had some fun. wasted lot of time. One sure way to enjoy this forum is not to personalize differences. Making your case based on facts and your interpretation of those events and facts and reading other people's interpretation of the same is fun and in few cases enlightening.

Argue passionately. Bring facts, explanations, references and your interpretations. Let readers take whatever they want from your posts. Pay attention criticism about post. But do not take criticism as personal abuse. Be ready to defend your belief. Be civil in your responses.

+

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

splitsville - One more split at sulekha Empty Re: splitsville - One more split at sulekha

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

truthbetold wrote:Looks like Rashmun is rushing out of this version and opening his own shop. Good Luck.

This sounds like Communist parties in India. Every five years a bunch of them get angry at their leaders and split off.

For the rest of us:

It is true that all of us hold opinions that are different. Sometimes other person's opinions are too difficult to swallow. But think for a moment. What is the fun arguing with someone who is very much like you. That would be like talking to yourself in the mirror. How long can you do that?

Variety is the spice of life. If we can keep the discussions reasonably civil (not puritan) , we can continue to remain under one tent but with different cooking arrangements.

I have been on and off in this forum for about 5 plus years . I am not sure if any of us have changed any of our fundamental beliefs because of any discussion on this forum. Probably not. But I must say I have picked many morsels of knowledge from different people. I had some fun. wasted lot of time. One sure way to enjoy this forum is not to personalize differences. Making your case based on facts and your interpretation of those events and facts and reading other people's interpretation of the same is fun and in few cases enlightening.

Argue passionately. Bring facts, explanations, references and your interpretations. Let readers take whatever they want from your posts. Pay attention criticism about post. But do not take criticism as personal abuse. Be ready to defend your belief. Be civil in your responses.

+

very nice! i only read the last line and loved it. sorry, am logged on to work. here, this is my favorite these days...amazing bageshri. enjoy!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

splitsville - One more split at sulekha Empty Re: splitsville - One more split at sulekha

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm

if you like bageshri so much, you'll have to have you
listen to a fantastic RTP in bageshri by
TNS.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down