IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down

+2
SomeProfile
charvaka
6 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down Empty IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down

Post by charvaka Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:16 am

Rashmun has threatened to complain about such to Forumotion based on a claimed "copyright violation." I do not wish to engage him on this nonsense. I don't seriously think anything much will come from his desperate, attention-seeking threats.

I do take seriously the survival of this community; that is what prompted me to create this forum in the first place. In the highly unlikely event that Forumotion takes action against this forum and shuts it down, I request the members to visit http://ch.chaikaapi.com. That forum is currently in hibernation, and I will activate it only if anything ever happens to this forum.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down Empty Re: IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 am

Charvaka, there is no need to press the panic button. They will not shut down this forum. Depending on their copyright policy, i presume they will only give you a warning not to do a copy and paste of my ENTIRE posts from some other forum and that too without giving a link to my original post in your post.

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down Empty Re: IMPORTANT: if this forum is shut down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am

I usually don't like to say, I told you so... but this is yet another reason why I have been advocating ignoring him.

I am not against engaging people with opposing points of views. I am not against a good argument or a fight. I am not even against unproductive activities. But engaging with Retardmunni takes everything to the extreme because he is an intellectual equivalent of a psychopath. Psychopaths are said to lack basic emotional empathy. Retardmunni lacks basic intellectual empathy. He is incapable of seeing logic or reason that doesn't agree with his often inadequate intellect. He is incapable of seeing another point of view. He doesn't know how to disagree like a grown-up, let alone agree to disagree and move on. In this state, he is a mild irritant at best, and dash-dash-dash-dash at worst.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 am

charvaka wrote:Rashmun has threatened to complain about such to Forumotion based on a claimed "copyright violation." I do not wish to engage him on this nonsense. I don't seriously think anything much will come from his desperate, attention-seeking threats.

I do take seriously the survival of this community; that is what prompted me to create this forum in the first place. In the highly unlikely event that Forumotion takes action against this forum and shuts it down, I request the members to visit http://ch.chaikaapi.com. That forum is currently in hibernation, and I will activate it only if anything ever happens to this forum.

Nothing to worry... The moderator will take one look at the rashman's stolen Duplicate site and this site and will know right away that it is Akbari who is in violation.

I am the closest to a copyright lawyer that you can get for free.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
charvaka wrote:Rashmun has threatened to complain about such to Forumotion based on a claimed "copyright violation." I do not wish to engage him on this nonsense. I don't seriously think anything much will come from his desperate, attention-seeking threats.

Nothing to worry... The moderator will take one look at the rashman's stolen Duplicate site and this site and will know right away that it is Akbari who is in violation.

The irony is that he has copy-pasted posts from Sulekha Coffeehouse without providing links to them. Like here: http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t13-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-10-vgr-on-krishna-and-balarama.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 am

charvaka wrote:The irony is that he has copy-pasted posts from Sulekha Coffeehouse without providing links to them. Like here: http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t13-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-10-vgr-on-krishna-and-balarama.

There is nothing surprising in that. He is a classic finger pointing case - when you point one finger at others, realize that you are pointing three fingers at yourself. For every single argument he makes against someone, he opens up three holes to his own side. The pathetic part is that he does not even realize that.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 am

charvaka wrote:

The irony is that he has copy-pasted posts from Sulekha Coffeehouse without providing links to them. Like here: http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t13-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-10-vgr-on-krishna-and-balarama.[/quote]

No need to even check. He rarely gave any link to the so many things he cut pasted as his own. That is why I responded to him in the other thread...

Look at my reply to Rashman at (11.42).

I think he is the sort of Brahmin that "created" Dkheads and Mayawati and Pigvijay - and also shamlessly support them while practicing utmost crookery.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 am

charvaka wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

The irony is that he has copy-pasted posts from Sulekha Coffeehouse without providing links to them. Like here: http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t13-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-10-vgr-on-krishna-and-balarama.

Thank you. I am putting the link now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 am

Given Charvaka's inability to remain an impartial and unperturbed Admin, and his apparent general immaturity, i would discourage anyone from joining chaikaapi.com

On this forum at least there is some protection for members from forumotion Admins if Charvaka does anything wrong. In chaikaapi.com i can imagine Charvaka going completely berserk if anyone has a strong disagreement with him on miscellaneous political issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am

Rashmun wrote:Given Charvaka's inability to remain an impartial and unperturbed Admin, and his apparent general immaturity, i would discourage anyone from joining chaikaapi.com

On this forum at least there is some protection for members from forumotion Admins if Charvaka does anything wrong. In chaikaapi.com i can imagine Charvaka going completely berserk if anyone has a strong disagreement with him on miscellaneous political issues.

there are single, double, triple and quadruple irony alerts all over the place in the first sentence itself. and the last sentence is off the charts.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Given Charvaka's inability to remain an impartial and unperturbed Admin, and his apparent general immaturity, i would discourage anyone from joining chaikaapi.com

there are single, double, triple and quadruple irony alerts all over the place in the first sentence itself. and the last sentence is off the charts.

should this be considered a display of the egregious tribal loyalty that Luke Warmus would keep talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

should this be considered a display of the egregious tribal loyalty that Luke Warmus would keep talking about?

I dont owe allegience to anyone or anything but you are free to assume what you want. but let me call it as I see it: this attempt to shutdown a site due to a personal feud puts you on par with queerbee and you've lost whatever little cred you had in minds of ppl with this shameful ongoing feud. you're now in the category of full blown nutjobs requiring serious help from therapists trained in austria.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I dont owe allegience to anyone or anything but you are free to assume what you want. but let me call it as I see it: this attempt to shutdown a site due to a personal feud puts you on par with queerbee and you've lost whatever little cred you had in minds of ppl with this shameful ongoing feud. you're now in the category of full blown nutjobs requiring serious help from therapists trained in austria.

Speaking of full blown nutjobs who don't have any credibility but who do need to see a shrink immediately:

https://such.forumotion.com/t2392-blast-from-the-past-9-propagandhi-vs-luke-warmus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Speaking of full blown nutjobs who don't have any credibility but who do need to see a shrink immediately:

[url=https://such.forumotion.com/t2392-blast-from-the-past-9-propagandhi-vs-luke-warmus
https://such.forumotion.com/t2392-blast-from-the-past-9-propagandhi-vs-luke-warmus[/quote[/url]]

I had a fight or two with people, which is perfectly natural and I dont have any pretensions to being a intellectual. you on the other hand pretend to be this serious intellectual type with stringy hair & beard, jeans & chudidar top combo, cotton handbag and such but ultimately this exposes you as just another garden variety psycho housewife type prone to petty jealousies and unable to handle disagreements in normal adultlike manner. I might add that of all the "serious" people on CH, you're the only one capable of going this low.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 am

Rashmun wrote:

Thank you. I am putting the link now.

SORRY TOO LATE.

The point for you Dumpkopf is that you did not even realize that you were violating and raping copyright laws while threatening others of copyright violations. Not to mention, your copycating names of the original Sulekha and this site, and pompously implying that all those 15 CH-experience threads as your own.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 am

Isn't it a copyright violation to name a forumotion forum as "Sulekha"?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram Sharan Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 pm

besharam, behaya munni. abhi bhi tere forum me bina links ke chipkaye posts hain. aur badi ayi yahan shikayat karne wali. yahan se chori karte sharam nahin aati? itni besharmi kabhi nahi dekhi.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down