Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts

2 posters

Go down

Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts Empty Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:35 pm

In several posts on the thread below ( just scroll down to read the other posts) Tracy Whitney's friends Bittu and Kinnera both say that she is going nuts. Kinnera also says that Tracy has become "obsessed":

https://such.forumotion.com/t27607-conclusionment#180295

Note: OP means original poster which for that thread is Tracy Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts Empty Re: Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Tracy's repeated hysterical demands for an apology from me had me worried for some time. I was afraid she might be about to have a nervous breakdown. But looks like she has recovered now.

Back to top Go down

Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts Empty Re: Bittu and Kinnera: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) is going nuts

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 pm

You don't know the context and what bittu and i were talking about, but you make SPECULATIONS with your pea brain. That's the problem.

Will you shut up already? You are only making a fool of yourself. Mind your own business or take up the challenge that vids threw at you in the other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:Tracy's repeated hysterical demands for an apology from me had me worried for some time. I was afraid she might be about to have a nervous breakdown. But looks like she has recovered now.
It is you who needs to be sent to a mental asylum. you are going insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Kinnera wrote:You don't know the context and what bittu and i were talking about, but you make SPECULATIONS with your pea brain. That's the problem.

Will you shut up already? You are only making a fool of yourself. Mind your own business or take up the challenge that vids threw at you in the other thread.

Glad you came back to defend Tracy. She was becoming hysterical and I was getting worried. Now that you are here I am sure Tracy will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:You don't know the context and what bittu and i were talking about, but you make SPECULATIONS with your pea brain. That's the problem.

Glad you came back to defend Tracy. She was becoming hysterical and I was getting worried. Now that you are here I am sure Tracy will be fine.
Really? How much can anyone ignore or stay away? That is getting so disgusting!
Go take up her challenge in the other thread. Why are you running away? You make baseless allegations and run away or try to deflect. Come out and we'll put this to rest once and for all. Bring it all on, baby!

Last edited by Kinnera on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Really? How much can anyone ignore or stay away? That is getting so disgusting!
Go take up her challenge in the other thread. Why are you running away? You make baseless allegations and run away or trying to deflect. Come out and we'll put this to rest once and for all. Bring it all on, baby!

Are you really such a fool that you will now accept whatever Tracy says about these other posters as the Gospel Truth? Even after she stabbed you in the back by sharing details of your married life with other posters and sharing a relatively recent picture of yours without your knowledge or consent with others? Dunce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Are you really such a fool that you will now accept whatever Tracy says about these other posters as the Gospel Truth? Even after she stabbed you in the back by sharing details of your married life with other posters and sharing a relatively recent picture of yours without your knowledge or consent with others? Dunce.
Ok..so she shared with them and then they shared with you and you blackmail with that? In what way are those others and you better than her? You guys are more vile and vicious than her.

You are one biggest gossiper and a blackmailer on this forum. Go take up that challenge in the other thread. You failed miserably with the allegations wrt PP. Let's see the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Ok..so she shared with them and then they shared with you and you blackmail with that? In what way are those others and you better than her? You guys are more vile and vicious than her.

You are one biggest gossiper and a blackmailer on this forum. Go take up that challenge in the other thread. You failed miserably with the allegations wrt PP. Let's see the others.

How did I fail in my allegation wrt PP? She has not denied my basic claim that she was on his list of facebook friends for some time subsequent to which either PP unfriended her or she unfriended him.

Does it mean nothing to you when details of your married life are made public by Tracy Whitney when she shares these details with others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

How did I fail in my allegation wrt PP? She has not denied my basic claim that she was on his list of facebook friends for some time subsequent to which either PP unfriended her or she unfriended him.

Does it mean nothing to you when details of your married life are made public by Tracy Whitney when she shares these details with others?

My question: why are the others sharing it with all the others and you, while throwing allegations at Tracy? Four fingers are pointing at you while y'all show one finger at her. Shame on you and them to be pretending to be holier-than-her.

wrt PP, come up with facts, not your SPECULATIONS.

Anyway, you go on and on and on with your rut. I need to go to sleep.

*your sick mind is your biggest enemy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

My question: why are the others sharing it with all the others and you, while throwing allegations at Tracy? Four fingers are pointing at them while y'all show one finger at her. Shame on you and them to be pretending to be holier-than-her.

wrt PP, come up with facts, not your SPECULATIONS.

Anyway, you go on and on and on with your rut. I need to go to sleep.

*your sick mind is your biggest enemy*

wrt PP, I gave the facts which she has not disputed. The speculation is with respect to why one of them unfriended the other on facebook; she has criticized my speculation without giving the actual reason why the unfriending took place.

The reason why I was made privy to what was going on was that it was felt that Tracy was going overboard with her mud flinging, rumor mongering, gossip, slander and outright lies. She had to be brought under control because she was going berserk. I was considered the ideal candidate for the job of disciplining her since I had never exchanged any private information with her, had never chatted with her, and despite her efforts at sending me unsolicited private notes so as to have a private conversation with me, I had spurned all her attempts to get me to send private notes to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
The reason why I was made privy to what was going on was that it was felt that Tracy was going overboard with her mud flinging, rumor mongering, gossip, slander and outright lies. She had to be brought under control because she was going berserk. I was considered the ideal candidate for the job of disciplining her since I had never exchanged any private information with her, had never chatted with her, and despite her efforts at sending me unsolicited private notes so as to have a private conversation with me, I had spurned all her attempts to get me to send private notes to her.

Oh really, Mr. Holier than thou Sadhu santh? Where is she "going overboard with her mud flinging, rumor mongering, gossip, slander and outright lies"? Where did you see that? On the forums? All i see on the forums is she talking all about herself, the things that go on in and around her life. Or is it in the chat or outside of chat? If so, how do you know all that? I've never seen a 'Rashmun' on chat. Besides, for more than a year, it's mostly us trio who chat (occassionally Dumbo and tapori join us) and gossiping about other Suchers is strictly prohibited in our chats. Bittu is totally averse to it and i don't like that either.

LOL@you being the ideal candidate to discipline her. Big joke! Discipline her for what? For the rumors someone shared with you 
on what she shared with them?

I know about the unsolicited private notes that she sent you. You were throwing mud at her on the forum and she tried to clear things up for you in a most civilized way that you don't even deserve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Tracy's repeated hysterical demands for an apology from me had me worried for some time. I was afraid she might be about to have a nervous breakdown. But looks like she has recovered now.
It is you who needs to be sent to a mental asylum. you are going insane.

He loves to attack handles personally. Of course, he will claim he NEVER attacks anyone personally. If he did, he will justify it saying he was attacked first.
What a shame of a person who incessantly attacks handles personally...I am surprised he has not threatened BK and her female family members with that UP specialty - RAPE.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh really, Mr. Holier than thou Sadhu santh? Where is she "going overboard with her mud flinging, rumor mongering, gossip, slander and outright lies"? Where did you see that? On the forums? All i see on the forums is she talking all about herself, the things that go on in and around her life. Or is it in the chat or outside of chat? If so, how do you know all that? I've never seen a 'Rashmun' on chat. Besides, for more than a year, it's mostly us trio who chat (occassionally Dumbo and tapori join us) and gossiping about other Suchers is strictly prohibited in our chats. Bittu is totally averse to it and i don't like that either.

LOL@you being the ideal candidate to discipline her. Big joke! Discipline her for what? For the rumors someone shared with you 

I know about the unsolicited private notes that she sent you. You were throwing mud at her on the forum and she tried to clear things up for you in a most civilized way that you don't even deserve.
Follow Uppili's advice a few days ago - ignore him.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:27 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Tracy certainly tried to clear things up with me in a civilized way--but she also resorted to telling lies when she did so. For instance, in her first note to me she denied sharing your photograph with anybody ( without your knowledge and permission) whereas you yourself confirmed in a forum post later on that she had apologized to you for sharing your photograph with another poster. ( In fact she unequivocally admitted to having made a mistake only when I pointed her to your post which she may have missed because she took a break from the forum immediately after I brought up this issue). So what I said in this respect has been proved to be the truth by none other than you.

Incidentally the person with who she shared this photograph was Bittu who in turn shared it with others. Tracy lied again when she said it was an old 20 year old marriage picture of yours and she lied again when she said she had only showed it to someone on the phone. Nope. It was a relatively recent picture of you taken during your visit to India. She sent him a link from where he could download your picture and circulate it to others if he wanted to--which he did.

Incidentally the reason why Bittu was desperate to get hold of your photograph is that he wanted to know if he should make the effort to seduce you. For this purpose he wanted to check you out. since he knows your are totally under his control now ( due to your massive crush on him) he thought he had a good chance of success. My guess is that he would not have shared your picture with others if he had decided to follow through on his initial plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Tracy certainly tried to clear things up with me in a civilized way--but she also resorted to telling lies when she did so. For instance, in her first note to me she denied sharing your photograph with anybody ( without your knowledge and permission) whereas you yourself confirmed in a forum post later on that she had apologized to you for sharing your photograph with another poster. ( In fact she unequivocally admitted to having made a mistake only when I pointed her to your post which she may have missed because she took a  break from the forum immediately after I brought up this issue). So what I said in this respect has been proved to be the truth by none other than you.

Incidentally the person with who she shared this photograph was Bittu who in turn shared it with others. Tracy lied again when she said it was an old 20 year old marriage picture of yours and she lied again when she said she had only showed it to someone on the phone. Nope. It was a relatively recent picture of you taken during your visit to India. She sent him a link from where he could download your picture and circulate it to others if he wanted to--which he did.

Incidentally the reason why Bittu was desperate to get hold of your photograph is that he wanted to know if he should make the effort to seduce you. For this purpose he wanted to check you out. since he knows your are totally under his control now ( due to your massive crush on him) he thought he had a good chance of success. My guess is that he would not have shared your picture with others if he had decided to follow through on his initial plan.

In the immediate aftermath of my bringing up the issue of Kinnera's picture being shared without her knowledge and approval Tracy Whitney took an extended break from this forum. This break lasted for maybe 3 months. Also, in the immediate aftermath of my revelation the poster seven said that whereas Tracy, Kinnera, and Bittu were to be seen on chat every day all three of them have simply vamoosed not to be seen anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 am

On another thread Tracy says she will begin giving details of her private interactions with Hellsangel, bw, and Impy. She is welcome to do so. One wonders however why she she is shying away from talking about Sublime and Petrichor whose privacy she has also violated. Petrichor had made the mistake of revealing his real identity and also other private details to Tracy who promptly circulated this information along. The result of this was that petrichor stopped posting on the forum.

Additionally it would be good if Tracy gives all the details of her interactions with Bittu. There are all kinds of speculations about Tracy's interactions with Bittu who is in fact her neighbor. The claim is being made for instance that Tracy and Bittu are enjoying a "friends with benefits" status.

However, on second thoughts, since Tracy has been proven to be a chronic liar who will lie and slander and cook up stories again and again to save her skin I very much doubt whether anything Tracy says will be believable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 am

One typical Tracy tactic I am reliably informed is that suppose there are two posters A and B who she knows outside the forum through private notes, emails, phone calls, etc. then she will bitch about A with B and bitch about B with A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:44 am

Rashmun, you have two best options: Either get yourself admitted in a mental asylum or jump off a tall building. You have a very sick mind. You don't know what you are saying. I don't know if I can laugh at what all you are blabbering or should feel sorry for you. Either way, take care of yourself. Hope you get well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:51 am

Kinnera wrote:Rashmun, you have two best options: Either get yourself admitted in a mental asylum or jump off a tall building. You have a very sick mind. You don't know what you are saying. I don't know if I can laugh at what all you are blabbering or should feel sorry for you. Either way, take care of yourself. Hope you get well soon.

Thanks Kinnera. You are a true friend. Hats off to your (misplaced) loyalty towards Tracy. The same Tracy who shared details of your married life with others and the same Tracy who shared your photograph with others without your knowledge and consent. I am confident you would walk on broken glass on behalf of Tracy if she asked you to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Rashmun, you have two best options: Either get yourself admitted in a mental asylum or jump off a tall building. You have a very sick mind. You don't know what you are saying. I don't know if I can laugh at what all you are blabbering or should feel sorry for you. Either way, take care of yourself. Hope you get well soon.

Thanks Kinnera. You are a true friend. Hats off to your (misplaced) loyalty towards Tracy. The same Tracy who shared details of your married life with others and the same Tracy who shared your photograph with others without your knowledge and consent. I am confident you would walk on broken glass on behalf of Tracy if she asked you to.
You take care of yourself first, Rashmun. Don't bother about others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:57 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Unlike you I don't have any friends who like backstabbing me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's fine. Have fun with your gossiping friends. But, take care of yourself first. Don't bother about others. It's none of your f'ing business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:06 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's fine. Have fun with your gossiping friends. But, take care of yourself first. Don't bother about others. It's none of your f'ing business.

Your backstabbing friend is the one who delights in gossip. For instance she was claiming ( in a forum post) that my girlfriend is married and has children. But then I suppose your backstabbing friend's gossip is like pearls of wisdom to you akin to how if she were to fart in your presence you would consider it to be a lovely perfume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 am

you know what? I am done with you. GTH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am

Kinnera wrote:you know what? I am done with you. GTH.

Running away because you have no idea how to respond to evidence of your backstabbing friend's vicious gossip?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:In several posts on the thread below ( just scroll down to read the other posts) Tracy Whitney's friends Bittu and Kinnera both say that she is going nuts. Kinnera also says that Tracy has become "obsessed":

https://such.forumotion.com/t27607-conclusionment#180295

Note: OP means original poster which for that thread is Tracy Whitney.

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:41 pm

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down