$kar Vs Amit Mishra!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$kar Vs Amit Mishra!!!

4 posters

Go down

$kar Vs Amit Mishra!!! Empty $kar Vs Amit Mishra!!!

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 am

I will definitely believe this. Why not?

================================

The first wicket-less session of the series for India and it has taken 8 innings and the final day of the test series for them to achieve it. 87 runs came in the session and you wouldn't believe this, but it was Mishra who was the more assured of the two. When was the last time you said that when someone has batted along side Tendulkar. Full marks to Mishra who rarely put a foot wrong in the whole session. Tendulkar on the other hand, survived a dropped catch and had a few close shaves when he played and missed at balls outside off.

(From Cricbuzz.com)

=================================

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

$kar Vs Amit Mishra!!! Empty Re: $kar Vs Amit Mishra!!!

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 am

I also think it will be Mishra who will get the 100, not $kar. (Like Agarkar and Kumble, it will be a bowler who will get 100).

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

When was the last time you said that when someone has batted along side Tendulkar.

many times. especially when dravid and laxman batted alongside him. only unwashed IPL fans would think tendulkar alone is the beginning and the end of indian cricket.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 am

Max

The text between the "=====" lines is a cut and paste from CricBuzz. Not my brainwave ;-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 am

yeah i know.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 am

Methinks Mishra is better and more confident because nobody cares whether he scores or not. He has no pressure. He did his nightwatchman job well. And can throw his bat at anything. From now onwards, since he got his 50, he can bat more worry free, if at all. And for $kar a billion people are watching him to see if he will perish or get his 100 and save India. One wrong stroke and he is done!

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:37 am

my worry is be that mishra will be rebranded a batsman, allrounder, batsman who can bowl a bit, anything but the frontline legspinner that he was picked to be, based on this one innings. we'll go through a couple more series with his lackluster bowling and then ditch him like we ditched i.pathan. meanwhile, our bowling problems still remain.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:my worry is be that mishra will be rebranded a batsman, allrounder, batsman who can bowl a bit, anything but the frontline legspinner that he was picked to be, based on this one innings.

ditto. this is exactly what saved harbhajanitor singh for so long. his cameos, some stupid aggression, and a couple of hundreds against NZ (i think).

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 am

Another Brick wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:my worry is be that mishra will be rebranded a batsman, allrounder, batsman who can bowl a bit, anything but the frontline legspinner that he was picked to be, based on this one innings.

ditto. this is exactly what saved harbhajanitor singh for so long. his cameos, some stupid aggression, and a couple of hundreds against NZ (i think).

Mishra is now a batsman and Raina a bowler...

Deal ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down