Karunanidhi emphasizes on Tamil identity. Most Tamils on this forum should listen to such advice (the same I was telling you people for years now) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karunanidhi emphasizes on Tamil identity. Most Tamils on this forum should listen to such advice (the same I was telling you people for years now)

Go down

Karunanidhi emphasizes on Tamil identity. Most Tamils on this forum should listen to such advice (the same I was telling you people for years now) Empty Karunanidhi emphasizes on Tamil identity. Most Tamils on this forum should listen to such advice (the same I was telling you people for years now)

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:15 am

Calling upon the Tamils to take a pledge that they “should live, identify and earn fame as Tamils,” he said the objective could be fulfilled only through another social revolution.

Mr. Karunanidhi said that since the days of the early Tamil monarchs, the common thread that ran through Tamil society was the fact that “we are all Tamils.” “We should consistently propagate this idea,” he said, speaking at a wedding in the family of a party functionary working for Murasoli, the party organ.

----------------- By the way, this writer should refer to him as Dr. Karunanidhi and not Mr. Karunanidhi. Or ay just Karunanidhi

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down