Vakavaka aka Sandilya is a pioneer Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vakavaka aka Sandilya is a pioneer

4 posters

Go down

Vakavaka aka Sandilya is a pioneer Empty Vakavaka aka Sandilya is a pioneer

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 pm

....People seem to be routines resorting to video whenever there is a public scuffle or criminal act. Sandilya was decades ahead when he did the same with his scuffling neighbors but was unnecessarily bad mouthed by the self-proclaimed elites of SuCH.

Looks like these 2 girls are actually bullies who know full well that public and the law support women even when they are wrong. These characters are the reason why the Desi public is reluctant to help in public matters.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Vakavaka aka Sandilya is a pioneer Empty Re: Vakavaka aka Sandilya is a pioneer

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Very Happy

I my case, those men and women who were fighting and hurling colourful abuses at each other would have stopped if they saw me. So, I had to video record hiding behind the wall. I did show it to them after they all calmed down. Unlike our extremely brilliant Sikular scholars, they all had a laugh. I sill play that video when I think of my village and the rustic people.

Re: the two girls.

Apparently, the three boys are Jats and the girls belong to a different caste. I wonder if the new witnesses are Jats. Just a thought. It is also possible that the girls may be trying to get some publicity.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....People seem to be routines resorting to video whenever there is a public scuffle or criminal act.  Sandilya was decades ahead when he did the same with his scuffling neighbors but was unnecessarily bad mouthed by the self-proclaimed elites of SuCH.
did you think a lot before you decided to substitute "the self-proclaimed elites of SuCH" for "the admin?" you know your v.v.i.p.s, don't you?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:29 pm

michelle2 wrote:

....People seem to be routines resorting to video whenever there is a public scuffle or criminal act.  Sandilya was decades ahead when he did the same with his scuffling neighbors but was unnecessarily bad mouthed by the self-proclaimed elites of SuCH.
did you think a lot before you decided to substitute "the self-proclaimed elites of SuCH" for "the admin?" you know your v.v.i.p.s, don't you?

I dont need to think for coming up with Acronyms and name calling. I am great in that automatically wonly.

FYI - you are part of THAT group.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Looks like these 2 girls are actually bullies who know full well that public and the law support women even when they are wrong.  These characters are the reason why the Desi public is reluctant to help in public matters.
I think the girls were right even the first time.

In India! in Haryana!! in Khap zones!!! a woman gets more opportunities of getting abused, teased.

98% times women ignore and move on.

2% resist and these girls did it on both occasions. What's wrong in not objecting even on very first tease and whacking the guy with a belt. I support that.

Come on, in a public bus full of middle or low earning people, how many women are not pinched, or not groped, or not brushed against?

I have lived in India, I know this. This happens in EVERY city in India.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down