uh-oh Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uh-oh

4 posters

Go down

uh-oh Empty uh-oh

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvB7jyIb6c

I think he wants her to pay half the rent. And do all the dishes.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

uh-oh Empty Re: uh-oh

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:09 pm

wow, I was just looking at some other telugu songs. thoughts on some of them:

there is this telugu actor, rana daggubati. he's so so so ugly. he looks like sacha cohen, you know, the borat guy. yuck. you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to be married to either of them.

and the guy who is cute is Rahul Ravindran . He's tamil with a north indian first name. what? yes.

those are the only two people I've looked up so far.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:17 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:wow, I was just looking at some other telugu songs. thoughts on some of them:

there is this telugu actor, rana daggubati. he's so so so ugly. he looks like sacha cohen, you know, the borat guy. yuck. you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to be married to either of them.

and the guy who is cute is Rahul Ravindran . He's tamil with a north indian first name. what? yes.

1.5 billion? no? have you seen Mahesh jadu? from Marco Polo? One million would work for him? no? fine.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZIIhkBTJ7s

watch that song for the first minute. at one point he's wearing his jeans so low that you can his entire bum in lavender boxers. that's black culture and there's a reason they do that. what a fool. he's uncannily like sacha. i'm surprised the girl is not running away from him.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:22 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:wow, I was just looking at some other telugu songs. thoughts on some of them:

what is else is left for both of them but to write a goodbye-cruel-world letter and suicide themselves?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

what is else is left for both of them but to write a goodbye-cruel-world letter and suicide themselves?
I hope he picks his pants up and puts on a belt before he commits suicide.

what are you plans for the weekend, baava garu?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

1.5 billion? no? have you seen Mahesh jadu? from Marco Polo? One million would work for him? no? fine.
another disgusting oily-faced fellow. he looks like he should be taking care of horses.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:36 pm

anyhow I better listen to good some music and go to sleep. so tired. kisses. ciao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWhWjiknKWk

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:38 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvB7jyIb6c

reminded me of another old hindi song. cute. I think I remember seeing this movie when it was released in the theatres. One of my earlier movie memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:55 am

pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZIIhkBTJ7s

watch that song for the first minute. at one point he's wearing his jeans so low that you can his entire bum in lavender boxers. that's black culture and there's a reason they do that. what a fool. he's uncannily like sacha. i'm surprised the girl is not running away from him.
>>>Who is the girl? She's cute. I like the beat of this song.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZIIhkBTJ7s

>>>Who is the girl? She's cute. I like the beat of this song.

Yes she is. Her name is Ileana De La Cruz. She's not a Telugu, she's Goan. And all Goans with Christian names like to claim that they have Portuguese blood in them. She looks perfectly Indian to me.

Everyone says this is a copy of a Michael Jackson song.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvB7jyIb6c

reminded me of another old hindi song. cute. I think I remember seeing this movie when it was released in the theatres. One of my earlier movie memories.

oh i/m surprised you bothered to watch a black and white telugu song. thank you. it actually has a deeper meaning and the words and sahityam are pretty nice but i/m really not capable of translating at the moment.

my earliest memory of hindi movies is one with vyjayanthimala called "madhumathi" and another with guru dutt called "pyaasa." mom never let me watch pyaasa, i might sometime. but madhumathi is a movie i enjoyed immensely. we had very few indina movies at that time, they were quite hard to get by where we lived. i loved the song "dil tadap tadap se kehra hain .....tu hi meri zindagi ki ...." and i can't remember the other songs. And there was one with the very famous indina actress: ichak jana ichak jaana jaane oopar ..... this movie also had the highly memorable song "meri jootha hain japani.....phir bi dil hain ....." - i don't know, i could be mixing things up.  We had very few indina movies and hindi ones were the only ones we had access to in my early childhood. There was also a movie called "teen deviyan" which had a couple of nice songs but there was one song in that collection that used to trigger a migraine: ...arey meri chunariya mul mul ke ....." dev anand was chasing a fat woman in the fields and it was a horrible song.

i saw my first indina movie in color probably at the age of eight on a trip to india. only started watching telugu movies at the age of ten. we had to watch one movie every weekend to pick up telugu, it was a rule. i learned to read and write telugu at that time. it was quite easy to pick up though cuz i knew so many telugu songs prior to that and we spoke in telugu at home cuz both my parents went to telugu-medium schools uptil high school.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum