delicious dream Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delicious dream

Go down

delicious dream Empty delicious dream

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 am

I have never ever had a dream like this before.

Setting is, I am in some restaurant in Mumbai with my mom and sis. I see Akshay Kumar sitting alone in a sorta private spot. A week ago also I had seen him in the same restaurant. He is in some movie look, with a mustache. This time, I go up to a little divider wall between us and look at him. When he looks back, I wave. He smiles and waves back. Encouraged, I go to sit with him, with the objective that I will chat for some time, click a selfie with him, and come back.

So I go and chat... initially the chat is a bit awkward. But looks like he doesn't mind me being there. Then we began talking about some of his movie scenes that I like. By the time the dream ended, we were LOLing like old buddies and he was helping me pack something for my US trip, that was gonna happen soon after. We were making too much mess in the restaurant and people there were patiently cleaning it up. A lot of other things happened in between the dream, like there was a scary power outage. The floor turned into something where I can see the water under us and the waves were turning to be rough. At one point the floor even shook when I was walking on it. But all that was ignored coz we were chilling. Never got a chance to click the pic, I remember thinking about it 2-3 times. But pic is supposed to to be in the end, and we were not letting go of each other.

It was a long dream, but still incomplete. Meaning, I woke up while i was still in the middle of it.  But am feeling kinda good and happy today.

Back to top Go down