Young Sikh boy racially abused in US Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Sikh boy racially abused in US

2 posters

Go down

Young Sikh boy racially abused in US Empty Young Sikh boy racially abused in US

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm

A young Sikh boy in the US state of Georgia has been called a "terrorist" by a group of school children, with the video of the abuse now going viral on the Internet.

In the video posted on Inquisitr, the bespectacled Sikh boy is seen sitting in what appears to be a school bus and is surrounded by students.
He whispers to the camera: "The kids are being racist to me."

A young girl sitting behind him then shouts "terrorist! terrorist!" and points her finger at the boy, who remains calm and even shouts "who cares" when the kids hurl abuses at him

Inquisitr reported that the video was uploaded by a user named 'Nagra Nagra' and identified the Sikh boy as Harsukh Singh.

Singh apparently uploaded the video initially which has so far got 130,000 views, with the description,"Kids being racist to me and calling me an Afghan terrorist. Please don't act like this towards people like me. If you don't know, I'm not Muslim I'm Sikh."

An online user described the video "disgusting" in which the young Sikh boy is "being bullied with racist chants on a school bus. "The Sikh bravely states that he doesn't care what they think of him."
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/young-sikh-boy-racially-abused-in-us-video-goes-viral/article1-1322373.aspx

Hope incidents like this put some sense into Uppili types.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Young Sikh boy racially abused in US Empty Re: Young Sikh boy racially abused in US

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down