New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan

+2
pravalika nanda
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan Empty New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:56 pm

New York City public schools to have Muslim holidays off
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan Empty Re: New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:50 pm

I sure hope everybody has learned from Minority Maria that you gotta learn your holidays properly and wish Muslims and Christinas their religious holidays with "kind and respectful" details. As in, memorize the dates of all their festivities and the accurate manner in which to wish them and then do so. Practice in front of the mirror so you get it right, note it in your calendars. 

I don't know how to wish "Eid" and the other festival. You better teach me so I don't get the Minority and SE boot. I don't want to just say "happy holidays!" and have them think I'm being a chaddi or whatever choice words SEs will come up with for me.

Of course Secular Elites and Mollycoddled Minorities, the two groups of people who have always supported and encouraged religious extravaganzas (SEs, kindly pure souls - not their own, but the other and MM - their own) will be drunk with jubilation at this extra infusion of religion into the school system. School teachers will be delighted to get extra days off for the same pay.

And since birds of one feather will fly together, Chaddis will soon join the Secular Elites and Mollycoddled Minorities and demand and get Hindu holidays.

MMs and Chs are not that bright but when something like this happens you know it is the handiwork of secular elites, sociology and psychology students and liberal democrats. they carry on with false airs of being intelligent and thoughtful and kind when all they have is an agenda to look good. SEs have always been at the forefront of encouraging religion when it suits them. And right now, they will call it "respecting culture and instilling harmony."

I hope SEs have a comment on this instead of their daily epithets.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan Empty Re: New York City becomes even more Cosmopolitan

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:I sure hope everybody has learned from Minority Maria that you gotta learn your holidays properly and wish Muslims and Christinas their religious holidays with "kind and respectful" details. As in, memorize the dates of all their festivities and the accurate manner in which to wish them and then do so. Practice in front of the mirror so you get it right, note it in your calendars. 

I don't know how to wish "Eid" and the other festival. You better teach me so I don't get the Minority and SE boot. I don't want to just say "happy holidays!" and have them think I'm being a chaddi or whatever choice words SEs will come up with for me.

Of course Secular Elites and Mollycoddled Minorities, the two groups of people who have always supported and encouraged religious extravaganzas (SEs, kindly pure souls - not their own, but the other and MM - their own) will be drunk with jubilation at this extra infusion of religion into the school system. School teachers will be delighted to get extra days off for the same pay.

And since birds of one feather will fly together, Chaddis will soon join the Secular Elites and Mollycoddled Minorities and demand and get Hindu holidays.

MMs and Chs are not that bright but when something like this happens you know it is the handiwork of secular elites, sociology and psychology students and liberal democrats. they carry on with false airs of being intelligent and thoughtful and kind when all they have is an agenda to look good. SEs have always been at the forefront of encouraging religion when it suits them. And right now, they will call it "respecting culture and instilling harmony."

been raiding the drug cabinet at work for some good stuff?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:New York City public schools to have Muslim holidays off
I'm going to create a PFP Holiday request..........starting from NYC.

The rest of USA will catch-up over time, much like Eid, Bakr-Eid, Roja and Haj holidays.

PFP Holiday -- Petition For Pongal Holiday
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:I sure hope everybody has learned from Minority Maria that you gotta learn your holidays properly and wish Muslims and Christinas their religious holidays with "kind and respectful" details. As in, memorize the dates of all their festivities and the accurate manner in which to wish them and then do so. Practice in front of the mirror so you get it right, note it in your calendars. 

been raiding the drug cabinet at work for some good stuff?

**can't wait till the day non-hindus are running around the school playground to wish "ugadi subhakankshalu" and " nutana samasra something something?"

**lol, can't wait when NI and SIs fight about the NYC public school holidays. The Gujaratis will most certainly win this one.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:20 pm

southindian wrote:

The rest of USA will catch-up over time, much like Eid, Bakr-Eid, Roja and Haj holidays.

Ha ha ha, good one. I know what SE Max will say: well instead of celebrating religion since Hinduism is not really a religion why not celebrate an indina music day (one H item per 10 CM items), but then he will want an indian math day for the kerala school guys, and along will come Impedimenta and ask for (good lord!) a BN day and she will want to dance that day for which her ankle will be especially sprained and it will be at the busiest time of the year. And Flim Flam will try to show solidarity with his appreciation of BN, Odissi, Kathak, Kuchipudi, Mohiniattam, Yakshaganam (anything and everything but not kathakali). And then there will be a day to celebrate indian cuisine which BW will thrive on by discussing dose/dosai/dosa to death.

I say skip school. I did it, and it worked out alright for me.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:47 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Ha ha ha, good one. I know what SE Max will say: well instead of celebrating religion since Hinduism is not really a religion why not celebrate an indina music day (one H item per 10 CM items), but then he will want an indian math day for the kerala school guys, and along will come Impedimenta and ask for (good lord!) a BN day and she will want to dance that day for which her ankle will be especially sprained and it will be at the busiest time of the year. And Flim Flam will try to show solidarity with his appreciation of BN, Odissi, Kathak, Kuchipudi, Mohiniattam, Yakshaganam (anything and everything but not kathakali). And then there will be a day to celebrate indian cuisine which BW will thrive on by discussing dose/dosai/dosa to death.

very nice!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:51 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:

sure did nurse betty, sure did

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:

sure did nurse betty, sure did
why baava? you havin' a rough day at work? akka being mean to you? car not working properly? what's going on?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:10 pm

NEW YORK: Hindu community leaders in the US have expressed their disappointment over a decision by the city administration here of excluding Diwali from its list of school holidays.

They have accused the mayor of falling short of his responsibility to equally represent all New Yorkers.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/NYC-Hindu-leaders-upset-over-not-including-Diwali-as-holiday/articleshow/46465465.cms

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down