She's still so much in love with him.. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's still so much in love with him..

2 posters

Go down

She's still so much in love with him.. Empty She's still so much in love with him..

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtFnSS8vlns&feature=related

Back to top Go down

She's still so much in love with him.. Empty Re: She's still so much in love with him..

Post by indophile Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 pm

kinnera wrote:Talking abt Rekha and Amitabh....

He is scheduled to be grandpa soon (if not already). Is she a grandma too?

indophile

Back to top Go down

She's still so much in love with him.. Empty Re: She's still so much in love with him..

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm

indophile wrote:
kinnera wrote:Talking abt Rekha and Amitabh....

He is scheduled to be grandpa soon (if not already). Is she a grandma too?

Biological? No. She hasn't had kids of her own yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:39 pm

kinnera wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtFnSS8vlns&feature=related

Love her lipstick... after many years I had finally found that shade once. Would call it rekha color, and I had a top which was the exact color. Got so many comments on my pic for that....

and then just like that, I lost that lipstick one day.. simply vanished in thin air. Never found the shade again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm

heard the interview... in so many ways I understand what she is saying... 5-6 years ago, I may not have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
kinnera wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtFnSS8vlns&feature=related

Love her lipstick... after many years I had finally found that shade once. Would call it rekha color, and I had a top which was the exact color. Got so many comments on my pic for that....

and then just like that, I lost that lipstick one day.. simply vanished in thin air. Never found the shade again.

Yeah, even before I read your comment abt her lipstick, i too thought that her lipstick color was lovely and wondered what shade it was.

Do you remember the name of that shade? Maybe I can try at my place.

Talking abt cosmetics, don't know what you use for your face care, I use Clinique 1,2,3 and very impressed with the results. My pakistani beautician suggested it to me (bless her heart). Give 6 wks time and see the results (got to use it religiously 2x/day). Clinique offers a money back guarantee if your skin doesn't improve. They are that confident. I don't think anyone would've gone for a refund. Skin becomes fair, healthy and radiant and you could look yrs younger. Ppl notice the change too. I think it's the exfoliate that does the trick. Know your skin type before you buy.

Here:

http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/franchise/3step_system_detail.tmpl

I usually buy from Macy's or Dillard's. Every few months, Clinique offers a free gift package if you buy for $ 21 and over. It's going on now. The 123 kit is around $ 55. Ask for two gift packages. Sometimes they do give. i'm going to Dillards today.

http://www.dillards.com/shop/Beauty/_/N-lfxg?splashlink=header_cosmetics

Couldn't resist sharing this with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 pm

no I hardly remember brand names or shade colors.

thanks for the tips! I think my daughter and nieces gifted some kinda combo gift set for my b'day last month, which had 3 such 1-2-3 type items, but don't remember the brand name, and I haven't started using them yet.. will see if it's clinique one. They gifted me other products too, and one of them was clinique face wash (yeah this one I r'ber coz I love it - the link) ... I use that at night times whenever I remember.

Will check out the ones you mentioned when my current one finishes, which would be soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm

kinnera wrote:

Give 6 wks time and see the results (got to use it religiously 2x/day). Clinique offers a money back guarantee if your skin doesn't improve. They are that confident. I don't think anyone would've gone for a refund. Skin becomes fair, healthy and radiant and you could look yrs younger. Ppl notice the change too. I think it's the exfoliate that does the trick. Know your skin type before you buy.

we demand pictorial evidence to support this claim. before-and-after pix pls?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Bittu wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Give 6 wks time and see the results (got to use it religiously 2x/day). Clinique offers a money back guarantee if your skin doesn't improve. They are that confident. I don't think anyone would've gone for a refund. Skin becomes fair, healthy and radiant and you could look yrs younger. Ppl notice the change too. I think it's the exfoliate that does the trick. Know your skin type before you buy.

we demand pictorial evidence to support this claim. before-and-after pix pls?

Trust me, bittu. My word is the evidence. Buy one set for TMB. She'll be so grateful to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:59 pm

kinnera wrote:
Trust me, bittu. My word is the evidence. Buy one set for TMB. She'll be so grateful to you.

negative. TMB doesn't use any make-up; doesn't need to.

One needs to be beautiful from the inside, kinnera. One day you'll understand.

affly, Bittu

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Bittu wrote:
kinnera wrote:

affly, Bittu

beautiful young people are a work of nature. beautiful old people are a work of art (and lately, cosmetics surgery).

besides, she suggested skin care products, not make up. dunno about kinnera, but peeps like me *need* external help. No shame in talking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 pm

the best skin care is from the inside out. eat healthy, lose weight = shine like a DIAMOND head down to your toes.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Bittu wrote:
kinnera wrote:

affly, Bittu

This is not make-up, bittu. This is just skin care. Don't you use soaps, shampoos etc to take care of your body? This is the same. One is a facial liquid soap to clean your skin, one is an exfoliate to take out more impurities and dead cells. The last one is a moisturizer to nourish your skin. That's it. Nothing more than that.

Ofcourse, I'm beautiful inside too... peaceful, happy, positive, serene, with a clean mind. And that radiates in my smile, eyes, face and presence. That's what ppl say. I'm not faking.

Ofcourse, I do have my paranoid tensions occassionally (mostly due to my attachment to my kids), which I'm trying to overcome and keep my cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Bittu wrote:the best skin care is from the inside out. eat healthy, lose weight = shine like a DIAMOND head down to your toes.

yeah, eat lots of fruits and veggies, drink lots of water, excersive and most important of all, have a positive attitude and a clean mind (don't sweat the small stuff, let go of your past, don't hold on to grudges, love self, love others, etc etc)

Edit: I'm ok with all of the above, except regular excercise. My job takes a heavy physical toll on me (on my upper back and neck), though I work only part-time. I get exhausted the end of the day for any kind of excercise.

Last edited by kinnera on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down