Female bosses  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female bosses

+2
SomeProfile
seven
6 posters

Go down

Female bosses  Empty Female bosses

Post by seven Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Suck. Hate them. Ok her. If ancient society decided women should not be leaders, they knew something. Something we will learn in time.

I don't think women make good bosses. No forethought or vision. Either easily misled or completely shut to new ideas. I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

Guys are more composed n more in control of stuff.

seven

Back to top Go down

Female bosses  Empty Re: Female bosses

Post by SomeProfile Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

The good/best bosses I had were all female. Most male bosses were not all that great. One or two male bosses were okay. This could also have something to do with my own personality of being very formal and aloof with male bosses, while being friendly and sociable with the female ones.

Having said that, I have seen MOSTLY female employees exhibit unprofessional behavior at the work place, which includes TMI conversations, sexually/anatomically explicit statements (all these in the presence of male colleagues), inappropriate clothing, letting personal stuff (including PMS) affect their attitude at work, making negative statements, spreading negative attitudes, ratting coworkers out to the bosses, using qualities which have nothing to do with professional performance (flirting, complaining, crying) to get their way at work (including wrangle promotions), making direct reports cry, giving a hard time to co-workers for no logical reason other than the fact that they don't like them... I could think of a lot more.

I have almost never seen men exhibit these types of unprofessional behavior, with very few exceptions. When men behave like a PITA (pain in the ass) at the workplace, it's usually something to do with their professional style, and not blatant unprofessional behavior. This includes being sticklers to rules, being over-assertive, being resistant to new/alternate ideas, simply being dumb.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:01 pm

seven wrote:Suck. Hate them. Ok her. If ancient society decided women should not be leaders, they knew something. Something we will learn in time.

I don't think women make good bosses. No forethought or vision. Either easily misled or completely shut to new ideas. I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

I see. Probably the most astonishing stuff I have ever read in all my life.

Care to elaborate?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:22 pm

seven wrote:Suck. Hate them. Ok her. If ancient society decided women should not be leaders, they knew something. Something we will learn in time.

You probably have never worked for so called veterans, morons of the highest order; women are no match.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:27 pm

I would like to work for this one, bet she'd be a great boss:

Female bosses  Yooooooo+it+might+be+because+i+have+a+thing+for+_e0b020157964a81573d5c526be32e5bf

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:10 am

I suspect you're describing many bosses, not female bossses.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down