Life is a dream, Make out of it, what U want? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is a dream, Make out of it, what U want?

2 posters

Go down

Life is a dream, Make out of it, what U want? Empty Life is a dream, Make out of it, what U want?

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 pm

More I understand life, one must not treat life as a permanent thing.

The single most thing for a human to realize is that life itself, including its 5 senses, are temporary.

If I am not, when I die... What is, that I care so much about?

Even as a TS, I have always said - If a person can seek and find the Truth in one's lifetime, well and good.

This whole re-incarnation BS, is of no use.

Finally - Thanks for sharing the link Upps/FH to hear Sadguru alive from Houston.

Regards,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Life is a dream, Make out of it, what U want? Empty Re: Life is a dream, Make out of it, what U want?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:57 am

TruthSeeker wrote:More I understand life, one must not treat life as a permanent thing. The single most thing for a human to realize is that life itself, including its 5 senses, are temporary.

It took you all these decades to realize that you'll die some day?? You're *really* slow, Unkil.

TruthSeeker wrote:Even as a TS, I have always said - If a person can seek and find the Truth in one's lifetime, well and good.

The truth is staring you in the face. You choose to ignore it. This is willfull blindness. But since that is a choice you have made, live with it. And enjoy it. Go on, have one more swig. Cheersh!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down