Reply from Amazon.com Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply from Amazon.com

4 posters

Go down

Reply from Amazon.com Empty Reply from Amazon.com

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Reply from Amazon.com 11751431_448642185313886_715815698584077470_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Reply from Amazon.com Empty Re: Reply from Amazon.com

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Hey Trollus. Why don't you complain to the London Tube authorities and ask them why the sign for Croydon is not in Tamil when Southall has the sign in Punjabi?

Reply from Amazon.com Dsc00775
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:13 pm

There are Tamil signs in some stAtions. You can get tickets printed in Tamil in London.

In tamilnadu, Southern railways is slowly dropping Tamil in more and more tickets.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:40 am

kv, you must go smack the owner of "chettinad" restaurant in london. serves "saag paneer", along with avial, kara kuzhambu etc. as part of a south indian vegetarian thali - must be taaj kaapi mama's cousin.

when i questioned him, he told me that it is "saag paneer" with south indian spices and so not quite north indian. hmph!

i gave him a piece of my mind and i intend to report him to the queen when i meet her for tea later in the day.

http://www.chettinadrestaurant.com/menu_pdf/30062015074343Chettinad%20%20Main%20Menu.pdf

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:56 am

bw wrote:kv, you must go smack the owner of "chettinad" restaurant in london. serves "saag paneer", along with avial, kara kuzhambu etc. as part of a south indian vegetarian thali - must be taaj kaapi mama's cousin.

when i questioned him, he told me that it is "saag paneer" with south indian spices and so not quite north indian. hmph!

i gave him a piece of my mind and i intend to report him to the queen when i meet her for tea later in the day.

http://www.chettinadrestaurant.com/menu_pdf/30062015074343Chettinad%20%20Main%20Menu.pdf
>>>What language do you think the queen will respond in? There could be grounds for a revolution there, not to mention the opportunity to unleash a flurry of  letters on junior congressmen and dog-catchers in Podunk, Iowa, thereby putting the western world on notice as to the heinousness of hindians.  After that, there will be the inevitable call for suicides (by others, of course!) to make a point.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down