i am masculine, oh well Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am masculine, oh well

4 posters

Go down

i am masculine, oh well Empty i am masculine, oh well

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:54 pm

http://www.auntyacid.com/2015/10/15/instinctual-preferences/

You have very Natural yet Masculine Instincts!

Your instinctual preferences outline you as an achiever - a strategic individual whose choices are made when instincts are supported by facts or knowledge. Your instincts come to you when you least expect it, and you've learned to only act on the inclinations that seem justified.

Though many of the terms and ideals associated with gender are only in place because society upholds them, your preferences are hardened, rugged, and in line with a natural masculine side. If you are female, this may be a bit more surprising - but in no way should it be viewed as negative. Different parts of our psyche identify with concepts the human mind deems either masculine or feminine. Your instincts just so happen to be rugged, proven, and masculine!

Back to top Go down

i am masculine, oh well Empty Re: i am masculine, oh well

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:12 pm

WOW! You have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society!

Wow! You may not know it yet, but your instincts are as primal as they come. Your preferences are made on a personal basis, completely outside of society's influence. YOU are your OWN biggest influence! Your instinctual preferences outline you as a unique person whose instincts cannot be defined as either masculine or feminine. Your preferences are made based on a long history of independence and thinking outside the box.

Though many of the terms and ideals associated with gender are only in place because society upholds them, your preferences come from a much deeper place that transcends gender identification or social norms. You are you - regardless of any labels, preferences, or instinctual urges.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:WOW! You have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society!

Wow! You may not know it yet, but your instincts are as primal as they come. Your preferences are made on a personal basis, completely outside of society's influence. YOU are your OWN biggest influence! Your instinctual preferences outline you as a unique person whose instincts cannot be defined as either masculine or feminine. Your preferences are made based on a long history of independence and thinking outside the box.

Though many of the terms and ideals associated with gender are only in place because society upholds them, your preferences come from a much deeper place that transcends gender identification or social norms. You are you - regardless of any labels, preferences, or instinctual urges.
LOL uppli haha only you could have hahaha

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:14 pm

[size=40]Whimsical yet Feminine[/size]

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:39 pm

seven wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:WOW! You have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society!

LOL uppli haha only you could have hahaha

Now that i read it closely...some of my actions in the past reflect this to some extent.

i remember when i was asked by my teacher to apologize for something i did not do. i refused to budge and stood outside my class for 2 days. When the Headmaster - a real terror - made his rounds and asked me why i was standing outside i gave him the reason. Instead of whacking me he simply smiled and moved on. He made 3 or 4 rounds over the next 2 days but he did say anything to me or the teacher. The teacher gave up and asked me to come inside.

Shyt....now looking back i hv been a rebel all my life since my first incident at 4.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:53 pm

When i was a kid, we used to go watch some college's annual programs, mostly small plays and songs done by students. We used to be seated in the first row, VIP types. Students would be at the back. When the plays bombed, students would hoot and throw paper planes and stuff on the stage. Most of them didn't make it and fell by us. Here came me, with my most natural desire to finish the job, all for fun. I must have been 7 or 8. I once picked up the planes and threw them on the stage, taking good aims. While my mom pretended i am not with her lol. God, I still remember the shocked expression of one of the stage actors as a plane hit him and he looked at me, paused for a second, and continued with the dialog. Was explained later not to do this, etc. I was too much of a tomboy overall. Began hiding it a bit high school onwards. Still, old friends still remember me like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:53 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.auntyacid.com/2015/10/15/instinctual-preferences/

You have very Natural yet Masculine Instincts!

Your instinctual preferences outline you as an achiever - a strategic individual whose choices are made when instincts are supported by facts or knowledge. Your instincts come to you when you least expect it, and you've learned to only act on the inclinations that seem justified.

Though many of the terms and ideals associated with gender are only in place because society upholds them, your preferences are hardened, rugged, and in line with a natural masculine side. If you are female, this may be a bit more surprising - but in no way should it be viewed as negative. Different parts of our psyche identify with concepts the human mind deems either masculine or feminine. Your instincts just so happen to be rugged, proven, and masculine!
Mine:

Same as yours, bro...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:22 pm

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:24 pm

they put it in such flattering terms

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down