Last BRIC standing Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last BRIC standing

4 posters

Go down

Last BRIC standing Empty Last BRIC standing

Post by Hellsangel Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:07 pm

http://fortune.com/2015/12/28/bric-countries-india-narendra-modi/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Last BRIC standing Empty Re: Last BRIC standing

Post by truthbetold Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:47 pm

HA,

Are you nuts? Are you posting this Ian Bremmer's assessment of Modi and India to counter the brilliant analysis of confused jehadi apologist and akar patel?

"Bremmer is most widely known for advances in political risk; referred to as the "guru" in the field by the Economist[3] and The Wall Street Journal[4] and, more directly, bringing political science as a discipline to the financial markets.[5] In 2001, Bremmer created Wall Street's first global political risk index, now the GPRI (Global Political Risk Index). Bremmer's definition of an emerging market as "a country where politics matters at least as much as economics to the market"[6] is a standard reference in the political risk field."

Compare that with pseudo secular's often posted 'akhir' patel? Obviously Ian Bremmer stands no chance.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:10 am

Hellsangel wrote:http://fortune.com/2015/12/28/bric-countries-india-narendra-modi/
No No No No No

We can't blame Modi for the "I" in BRICS to be still emerging in economy.

Let's talks intolerance. 

Is there any election coming up in India? So I can ready folks for returning their awards before next election.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:26 am

HA link wrote:“I”: India—a country long known for strong potential and feeble performance.

india will always be known as this till the aliens strike us dead. "i" for inured and "i" for ilephant. there will not be another ashoka.  

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:15 pm

brie wrote:
HA link wrote:“I”: India—a country long known for strong potential and feeble performance.

india will always be known as this till the aliens strike us dead. "i" for inured and "i" for ilephant. there will not be another ashoka.  

lol bhaiya...@ till the aliens strike us dead-functional anarchy, eh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down