Mega Lottery Wish Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Lottery Wish

Go down

Mega Lottery Wish Empty Mega Lottery Wish

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:07 am

....i have decided to giva each of you (all 7 members here) $1 million the day after i win this Mega lottery.

..Although i am sure of winning it, what if, God forbid, you should win it?

What is your plan?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Mega Lottery Wish Empty Re: Mega Lottery Wish

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....i have decided to giva each of you (all 7 members here) $1 million the day after i win this Mega lottery.

..Although i am sure of winning it, what if, God forbid, you should win it?

What is your plan?

well, let's hope you win, and i get my million! better still, i hope *i* win and get many millions, even though, looks like it will be divided by 17... still a GREAT amount.

plan: this is the best part of buying a lottery ticket. 1-2 days of living in the happy fantasy world.

i will (apart from other responsible parental/investing stuff)
travel...
live in different parts of the world for weeks/months at a time...
live most of my times in india...
workout daily...
hire personal trainers..
hire best chefs...
wear best clothes...
throw the best parties...

in summary, indulge in and experience the best life all over the world. not really hedonistic, but not sure what the right term is.

edit: although it's part of 'responsible' stuff, must mention charities. what's life when you can't give back.

will let this fantasy take me through severe flu/cold, while i try my best not to throw up this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:34 pm

....How rich will the lucky person be if he or she is the sole winner? It depends on how you look at it. A lump sum payment would probably be about $496 million. Then you'd need to account for the 39.6 percent federal tax hit, bringing your after-tax take to about $300 million. (Don't forget any state and local taxes.)

All I can say is the Fed Govt is the sole, sure-shot winner of $350 mils (at least).

come to think of it, I dont think it is fair. The govt also should have the same odds.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down