A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is

4 posters

Go down

A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is Empty A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:23 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/03/04/did-house-of-cards-get-worse-or-has-it-always-been-this-bad/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is Empty Re: A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is

Post by seven Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm going to binge watch game of thrones this wknd as it rains kitties n pooches outside. 

Never liked Kevin spacey. Never felt inclined to watching house of cards. I think I read somewhere about it recently. They wanted the pilot n the following episodes to be different from its U.K. version, which btw was extremely good, they ended up ruining the US version of this show.  I may be mistaken n it could have been about another show (I'm not into).

seven

Back to top Go down

A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is Empty Re: A ridiculous soap being called out for what it is

Post by Kris Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

seven wrote:I'm going to binge watch game of thrones this wknd as it rains kitties n pooches outside. 

Never liked Kevin spacey. Never felt inclined to watching house of cards. I think I read somewhere about it recently. They wanted the pilot n the following episodes to be different from its U.K. version, which btw was extremely good, they ended up ruining the US version of this show.  I may be mistaken n it could have been about another show (I'm not into).
>>>I haven't watched it, but I think Spacey is pretty talented. Is a great mimic too ...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:38 am

I know people who know a lot about acting n are considered to have good taste in movies/tv series etc like his work. He's considered very talented n I imagine they are right. 
I get a very unsettling feeling when I see him. A lot like the feeling I get when I see KK Menon. I cannot get myself to look at his face. I try to look away or close my eyes n think other things. I don't like these two people.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:38 pm

seven wrote:I know people who know a lot about acting n are considered to have good taste in movies/tv series etc like his work. He's considered very talented n I imagine they are right. 
I get a very unsettling feeling when I see him. A lot like the feeling I get when I see KK Menon. I cannot get myself to look at his face. I try to look away or close my eyes n think other things. I don't like these two people.
is this after watching the usual suspects and his portrayal of the devil?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:08 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
seven wrote:I know people who know a lot about acting n are considered to have good taste in movies/tv series etc like his work. He's considered very talented n I imagine they are right. 
is this after watching the usual suspects and his portrayal of the devil?
no

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down