Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department.

3 posters

Go down

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Empty Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department.

Post by Hellsangel Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:00 am

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. 160330183610-white-background-delete-1-exlarge-169

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. 160330183611-white-background-delete-2-exlarge-169

https://twitter.com/TravelGov/status/715297704407089152
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Empty Re: Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department.

Post by garam-kuta Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:33 pm

no problem in coffehouse. here, even if you are a -1 or -3 some jollu saamis and underscores act as your lapdogs.as long as they get some bones and crumbs thrown at them.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Empty Re: Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department.

Post by garam_kuta Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 am

garam-kuta wrote:no problem in coffehouse. here, even if you are a -1 or -3 some jollu saamis and underscores act as your lapdogs.as long as they get some bones and crumbs thrown at them.

hahaha...so predictable. coming out of the woodwork, cringing and squirming ? hurt by some other post, dashing out like a clown, moron?
Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Tumblr_ln6x3b9wTs1qj9qhto1_400

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:05 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:no problem in coffehouse. here, even if you are a -1 or -3 some jollu saamis and underscores act as your lapdogs.as long as they get some bones and crumbs thrown at them.

hahaha...so predictable. coming out of the woodwork, cringing and squirming ? hurt by some other post, dashing out like a clown, moron?
Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Browse
hehehe!
kuta,
do you realize that everything you said including the image is more applicable to you than anyone else? rofl rofl Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
ps1: your dog-like devotion is amusing to watch. especially when considering that you are getting the biskoot from a -2 or -3.
ps2: where were you last week?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:15 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Not a 10? First an attempt at humor, then an apology from Long-Face's department. Browse
hehehe!
kuta,
do you realize that everything you said including the image is more applicable to you than anyone else? rofl rofl Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
ps1: your dog-like devotion is amusing to watch. especially when considering that you are getting the biskoot from a -2 or -3.
rashmun you are truly disgusting. if i had to choose between QB, swapna and you, i'd choose swapna because only QB was more disgusting than you. you might find some solace in that fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:17 pm

brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

hehehe!
kuta,
rashmun you are truly disgusting. if i had to choose between QB, swapna and you, i'd choose swapna because only QB was more disgusting than you. you might find some solace in that fact.
i forgot. you were also thrown some biskoots too. in fact, you were the first one to receive the biskoot.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

hehehe!
kuta,
i forgot. you were also thrown some biskoots too. in fact, you were the first one to receive the biskoot.
hmm.. rambling in delirium? affraid absolutely hysterical that we just can't wait for you to elaborate your ps1 and backing it up - of course, hope you ain't gonna say, "if you are smart, you search and find it cos you asked for it" that you learnt from your er..client, that kakka-asian What a Face

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

hehehe!
kuta,
hmm.. rambling in delirium? affraid absolutely hysterical that we just can't wait for you to elaborate your ps1 and backing it up - of course, hope you ain't gonna say, "if you are smart, you search and find it cos you asked for it" that you learnt from your er..client, that kakka-asian What a Face
maroon-avare,
i fully agree with your thinking that i overestimated your intelligence. so let me try to explain in other words so that even you can understand.
0 to 10 is a popular rating scale. when someone is 10, that means they are perfect in physical appearance. remember Bo Derek in the movie, 10? with me so far? good.
when dogs are given biscuits ( or biskoot as our bihari bhaiyya calls them), they become loyal to the person giving them biscuits.
you people (you meaning- jollu party saamiyaar, bihari bhaiyya and YOU) receive biscuits from a person who is rated at -2 or -3 on a 0 to 10 scale. but your dog like loyalty makes you see only the biscuits and not the person throwing them at you. and you fall over ech other in defending that person.
புரிந்ததா?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:26 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
hehehe!
kuta,
maroon-avare,
i fully agree with your thinking that i overestimated your intelligence. so let me try to explain in other words so that even you can understand.
0 to 10 is a popular rating scale. when someone is 10, that means they are perfect in physical appearance. remember Bo Derek in the movie, 10? with me so far? good.
when dogs are given biscuits ( or biskoot as our bihari bhaiyya calls them), they become loyal to the person giving them biscuits.
you people (you meaning- jollu party saamiyaar, bihari bhaiyya and YOU) receive biscuits from a person who is rated at -2 or -3 on a 0 to 10 scale. but your dog like loyalty makes you see only the biscuits and not the person throwing them at you. and you fall over ech other in defending that person.
புரிந்ததா?

mbwahahaha.. Am I not glad you are not in research profession..FYI "elaborate your ps1 and backing it up" means providing citation/link/source from which  you inferred, and generated all this hot air?  

and whoa ! I didn't know you dig raisins, Mr. Rip van Unkil Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:23 pm

while working at it, please get into your granite head, Bo Unkil, that defining the scale as 0-10 and pulling -2,-3 etc., out of it is retarded and cheating.. again, I trust you ain't in the research community.. No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
maroon-avare,
புரிந்ததா?

mbwahahaha.. Am I not glad you are not in research profession..FYI "elaborate your ps1 and backing it up" means providing citation/link/source from which  you inferred, and generated all this hot air?  

loyal little doggy.
maroon-ish loyal little doggy.
the mistress likes the loyal little doggy.
the mistress might give extra biskoots to the loyal little doggy.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:04 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
maroon-avare,
புரிந்ததா?

loyal little doggy.

RIP Bo Unkil - away with the fairies Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:41 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
maroon-avare,
புரிந்ததா?

loyal little doggy.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
aiyyo maroon-avare. even by your logic is not valid even by your maroon-ic standards.
one need not be a 80-year old to know about clint eastwood/lee van cleef.
ps: you must the great grand unkil of coffehouse if we go by your maroon-ic logic and your posts about clint and Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes rajesh khanna.
Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:56 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
maroon-avare,
புரிந்ததா?

loyal little doggy.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
aiyyo maroon-avare. even by your logic is not valid even by your maroon-ic standards.
one need not be a 80-year old to know about clint eastwood/lee van cleef.
ps: you must the great grand unkil of coffehouse if we go by your maroon-ic logic and your posts about clint and Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes rajesh khanna.
Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

you talkin about logic! Mbwahahaha...logic and you hahaha... scale of 0 to10 excuse me, hahaha - infinity hahaha!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down