Happy Ramzan Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Ramzan

+10
goodcitizn
SomeProfile
silvermani
Propagandhi711
Seva Lamberdar
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
southindian
ashdoc
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
14 posters

Go down

Happy Ramzan Empty Happy Ramzan

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:43 am

To Muslims.

Airports and cities are under heightened alert and State Department has alerted US citizens about possible terror acts in Johannesburg.

The muslims scream and cry and shake in excitement of Ramzan and Mohammad while the rest of the world hopes it will not scream, cry or shake in fears.

Happy Ramzan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Happy Ramzan Empty Re: Happy Ramzan

Post by ashdoc Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:06 pm

are there any muslims on this forum ?

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:39 pm

ashdoc wrote:are there any muslims on this forum ?

There are some who are muslims at heart - who are more dangerous and potentially (bad) Jehadi members.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am

....In praise of Allah - Hindu priest hacked to death....rather "sacrificed"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:39 pm

....3 dead in Tel Aviv shooting

Happy Ramzan

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
....3 dead in Tel Aviv shooting

Happy Ramzan
Yay!

Ramzan HAS arrived.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:53 am

....French woman celebrates Ramzan - the muslim way

“Serving alcohol doesn't mean I'm not following my [religious] duties. I'm doing it because I am a bartender. In Tunisia, I do the same job and I never had any problems,” she said.

“I can't believe that in France, the country of liberty, that I could be attacked like this," the bartender said.

The men who attacked her have been identified, but so far haven’t been arrested.

BTW, The muslim population is just under 7% in France. Imagine what will happen when it crosses the majority of 30%.

Happy Ramzan...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:08 am

Today being Friday, a very Happy Ramzan

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 am

I was invited to a Ramadan feast at the home of a dear Kannada speaking Bijapuri Muslim friend. The daughter of the house is going to be starting a prestigious 7 year BS - MD program at a nearby univ this fall.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:43 am

Her younger brother a trombonist plays in the school's jazz band with younger d. Monday was school arts night and the band played maiden voyage, song for my father, and take five and many other hits. yes he was fasting for ramadan.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:59 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Her younger brother a trombonist plays in the school's jazz band with younger d. Monday was school arts night and the band played maiden voyage, song for my father, and take five and many other hits standards. yes he was fasting for ramadan.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:50 am

Cliff's notes: Il Professore has Muslim friends that observe Ramadan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:49 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Her younger brother a trombonist plays in the school's jazz band with younger d. Monday was school arts night and the band played maiden voyage, song for my father, and take five and many other hits. yes he was fasting for ramadan.
Nice! Progressive.... and religious.

What's keeping you away to be both and celebrating your religious ceremonies with neighbors and friends.

This is the difference. We feel happy and participate with Muslims when they are religious.

...and snicker or feel awkward us doing it and when other Hindus do it.

Last edited by southindian on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:52 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Her younger brother a trombonist plays in the school's jazz band with younger d. Monday was school arts night and the band played maiden voyage, song for my father, and take five and many other hits. yes he was fasting for ramadan.
I hope you gave a nice tip to the young artist for playing music for your father and you. 

I remember several years ago, one day I picked up my daughter from school (grade 4) after her music class. She had her violin with her. On the way home I stopped at my barber for haircut. When he (an old East European guy) saw my daughter carrying a violin case with her, he asked her to play some music for him and others (several customers) in the shop, which she did without any hesitation. After she had finished playing, there was a big applause from the barber and others in the shop and he also gave her a 5 dollar bill in appreciation. A proud moment for me, as a father!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
I hope you gave a nice tip to the young artist for playing music for your father and you

I remember several years ago, one day I picked up my daughter from school (grade 4) after her music class. She had her violin with her. On the way home I stopped at my barber for haircut. When he (an old East European guy) saw my daughter carrying a violin case with her, he asked her to play some music for him and others (several customers) in the shop, which she did without any hesitation. After she had finished playing, there was a big applause from the barber and others in the shop and he also gave her a 5 dollar bill in appreciation. A proud moment for me, as a father!

hahaha!

mburuburu may have posted this a while ago.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Cliff's notes: Il Professore has Muslim friends that observe Ramadan.

I also have a black friend

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
I hope you gave a nice tip to the young artist for playing music for your father and you. 

Thanks for sharing this, Sevaji. It is very, very rare to see a positive post like this on CH.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I  was invited to a Ramadan feast at the home of a dear Kannada speaking  Bijapuri Muslim friend. The daughter of the house is going to be starting  a prestigious 7 year BS - MD program at a nearby univ this fall.

Questions:

1. Were there vegetarian guests at the "feast"? Did the "feast" include non-vegetarian dishes?

2. Would the Muslim friend go to a Christmas feast where ham was served?

3. Would the Muslim friend go to Durga puja or Dasara celebration at Max's home?

4. Does Max celebrate any religious festivals at home? Even if he did, as a secular academic, would he be brave enough to invite people and risk letting his secular academic colleagues know about his heathen Hindu practices?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Happy Ramzan! The Waste Bengal govt is spending 22 crores for special Ramzan food package! It is the same government which abolished public Durga Puja celebrations last year in various places due to Islamic whining.

Waste Bengal Hindus should have cut themselves (you know where) before voting this government back into power.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I  was invited to a Ramadan feast at the home of a dear Kannada speaking  Bijapuri Muslim friend. The daughter of the house is going to be starting  a prestigious 7 year BS - MD program at a nearby univ this fall.

Questions:

1. Were there vegetarian guests at the "feast"? Did the "feast" include non-vegetarian dishes?

3. Would the Muslim friend go to Durga puja or Dasara celebration at Max's home?

4. Does Max celebrate any religious festivals at home? Even if he did, as a secular academic, would he be brave enough to invite people and risk letting his secular academic colleagues know about his heathen Hindu practices?

there will be rice-rice and curd-rice-rice

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:27 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Happy Ramzan! The Waste Bengal govt is spending 22 crores for special Ramzan food package! It is the same government which abolished public Durga Puja celebrations last year in various places due to Islamic whining.

Waste Bengal Hindus should have cut themselves (you know where) before voting this government back into power.
http://www.dailyo.in/politics/malda-riots-kaliachak-muslims-hindus-west-bengal-mamata-banerjee-islamisation/story/1/8517.html

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Here's AAPtard politician Kapil Mishra's message to Hindus on the occasion of Ramzan: https://twitter.com/Nisha__Hindu/status/740870081563889664

The coward deleted his tweet eventually.

Translation: Many many best wishes to all the muslim brothers for Ramzan. But my message today is to all the Hindus. The way communal poison has spread after Modi came is condemnable. I am giving the solution(?) for it. May all the Hindu brothers also fast, if (they) can't fast for 30 days then fast for 1 week, if they can't do even that, at least the last day's fast must be observed by every Hindu. Even I am fasting. Kapil Mishra.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Hindus and muslims exchanging food on festivals is quite common india. We had both muslim and christian neighbors. It is not news. It is unfortunate that in USA, some people think it is unique or unusual to post such information and it is even more unfortunate that other people throw stones at such posts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Questions:

there will be rice-rice and curd-rice-rice

there was no food made out of cow colostrum.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:56 pm

There shouldn't be. Smile

Kharwas is a Maharashtra dish.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:36 am

silvermani wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Thanks for sharing this, Sevaji. It is very, very rare to see a positive post like this on CH.
u r welcome silvermani-ji.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:57 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Here's AAPtard politician Kapil Mishra's message to Hindus on the occasion of Ramzan: https://twitter.com/Nisha__Hindu/status/740870081563889664

Translation: Many many best wishes to all the muslim brothers for Ramzan. But my message today is to all the Hindus. The way communal poison has spread after Modi came is condemnable. I am giving the solution(?) for it. May all the Hindu brothers also fast, if (they) can't fast for 30 days then fast for 1 week, if they can't do even that, at least the last day's fast must be observed by every Hindu. Even I am fasting. Kapil Mishra.

I also suggest that he beat himself bloody on Muharram and also NAIL himself on a cross on the Good Friday to show his comradarie. Finally, he should ask ALL Muslims to give up their claim on Ayodhya, Mathura, and Kasi.

Politics evens out any and all intelligence among people.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:54 pm

....soon, the muslims will cease to fast during Ramzan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 pm

....Hindu man punished for selling food befire Iftar.

Hope the Bajrangis find some 20 muslims eating during the Ramzan time- instead of fasting - and preach piece to them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Hope the Bajrangis find some 20 muslims eating during the Ramzan time- instead of fasting - and preach piece to them.
The secular elites will point out to you that the policeman was arrested.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:42 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

The secular elites will point out to you that the policeman was arrested.

and they will become silent just as the news about this policeman also will be hushed up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Happy Ramzan CTiu-XoU8AQqAXG
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:10 pm

silvermani wrote:Happy Ramzan CTiu-XoU8AQqAXG

If we don't draw the line then who else ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 am

...Mother kills pregnant daughter - to keep honor

Why is the picture depicting a hindu woman ? Is it for those who dont know how to read/write and make them think the victim is a hindu?

Happy Ramzan...(remember to offer special prayers on this holy Friday).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Why is the picture depicting a hindu woman ?  Is it for those who dont know how to read/write and make them think the victim is a hindu?

Numerous clerics have called honor killing as un-Islamic!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:14 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Why is the picture depicting a hindu woman ?  Is it for those who dont know how to read/write and make them think the victim is a hindu?

Numerous clerics have called honor killing as un-Islamic!

yeah rite.. The Cleric... the only fatwa that the muslims follow is when the clerics issue one to kill someone. All other views/Fatwas are to be ignored. Those are just for Kafir/infidel consumption.

As someone said. Muslims dont consider a lie a lie if it suits their Koranic agenda.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:54 pm

I'm surprised Comrade didn't post this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/asia/pakistan-christian-woman-killed-by-brother/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I'm surprised Comrade didn't post this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/asia/pakistan-christian-woman-killed-by-brother/
Comrade has been awol for a while. Is Wapo not posting enough bleeding heart articles for him to post here?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:15 am

What is your point ? Is it just to share tidbits of your life OR are you making a broader point  here ?

Kindly be clear. 

Also you specifically said he is Kannada speaking (What is the significance of that?)

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 am

SomeProfile wrote:Here's AAPtard politician Kapil Mishra's message to Hindus on the occasion of Ramzan: https://twitter.com/Nisha__Hindu/status/740870081563889664

This guy probably does not know, that many Hindus have been fasting every Ekadashi and that it is a tradition in Hinduism. If he is really secular, he should cite that to the Political Islamist Muslims, and convince them to leave Hinduism in Peace and stop Darul-Harb activities in India.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:22 pm

....Muslim brethren celebrating Ramzan with full fervor all across the world.

Happy Ramzan

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Cliff's notes: Il Professore has Muslim friends that observe Ramadan.

I also have a black friend
is that what you call your rooster these days?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:06 am

....Eid Mubarak..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 am

What is the Eid Mubarak count by the M-Team through the whole of Ramzan this Eid?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down