I want Republicans Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want Republicans

4 posters

Go down

I want Republicans Empty I want Republicans

Post by southindian Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:45 am

• He says, "I alone can do it". Will he hide under the chair if he becomes clueless on issues he knows nothing about?
  • When he starts printing $s, then will 15% inflation be enough or do you guys want more?
  • Thomas 71, Could we come live with you for sightseeing tour of the US-Mexico wall?
  • I don't feel satisfied unless I spend $100 or more for full tank of gas.
  • Oh! We hate our jobs. I want 10% jobless rate. Challenge for President Trump. How soon can we get there?
  • The big question is, What happens to all those angry people after Trump becomes President? Will they perform Anulom-Vilom Pranayama Yoga exercise?

Icing on the cake: USA could go the Trump University way in 4 years.. And then Trump could go back managing his businesses.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

I want Republicans Empty Re: I want Republicans

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:17 am

Inflation is already here in housing costs and monthly ransom paid for obummer-care. Small businesses have cut the hours of their workers to stay within the threshold which allows them to not buy health insurance for their workers. Do you know unemployment numbers dont count people who maxed out their benefits and stopped looking for work? And any menial job is counted as a job. So lets cheer for a nation of burger flippers who need govt handouts to pay their rent and food stamps to put food on the table. The number of people on food stamps has multiplied since 2009. Why? Obummer has nothing to do with low oil prices. Current low prices are due to supply glut. And would be much lower without central bank intervention. Remember his meeting with aunt Yellen? Obummer is a false prophet working for the best interests of the bankster cartel either due to being a clueless nitwit or because he himself is rotten. And what about his stellar record overseas - arming drug cartels and so called rebels in islamic countries who cut the heads of kids? And why does he refuse to call out islamic terror?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:53 am

silvermani wrote:Inflation is already here in housing costs and monthly ransom paid for obummer-care. Small businesses have cut the hours of their workers to stay within the threshold which allows them to not buy health insurance for their workers. Do you know unemployment numbers dont count people who maxed out their benefits and stopped looking for work? And any menial job is counted as a job. So lets cheer for a nation of burger flippers who need govt handouts to pay their rent and food stamps to put food on the table. The number of people on food stamps has multiplied since 2009. Why? Obummer has nothing to do with low oil prices. Current low prices are due to supply glut. And would be much lower without central bank intervention. Remember his meeting with aunt Yellen? Obummer is a false prophet working for the best interests of the bankster cartel either due to being a clueless nitwit or because he himself is rotten. And what about his stellar record overseas - arming drug cartels and so called rebels in islamic countries who cut the heads of kids? And why does he refuse to call out islamic terror?
Yup! Smile

The big question is, What happens to all those angry people after Trump becomes President? Will they perform Anulom-Vilom Pranayama Yoga exercise?

I don't have time but you can google reasons of rise in inflation in services. Live and Learn.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:28 am

southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:Inflation is already here in housing costs and monthly ransom paid for obummer-care. Small businesses have cut the hours of their workers to stay within the threshold which allows them to not buy health insurance for their workers. Do you know unemployment numbers dont count people who maxed out their benefits and stopped looking for work? And any menial job is counted as a job. So lets cheer for a nation of burger flippers who need govt handouts to pay their rent and food stamps to put food on the table. The number of people on food stamps has multiplied since 2009. Why? Obummer has nothing to do with low oil prices. Current low prices are due to supply glut. And would be much lower without central bank intervention. Remember his meeting with aunt Yellen? Obummer is a false prophet working for the best interests of the bankster cartel either due to being a clueless nitwit or because he himself is rotten. And what about his stellar record overseas - arming drug cartels and so called rebels in islamic countries who cut the heads of kids? And why does he refuse to call out islamic terror?
Yup! Smile

The big question is, What happens to all those angry people after Trump becomes President? Will they perform Anulom-Vilom Pranayama Yoga exercise?

I don't have time but you can google reasons of rise in inflation in services. Live and Learn.

I have said this before also. Trump is doing what Obummer did 8 years ago. He is projecting himself as the new "anti-establishment" candidate. People vote not FOR him, but AGAINST the existing political oligarchy. After railing against Wall st looters how many of them did Obummer throw in jail? How many new regulations did he create to curb reckless speculation and bubbles in asset prices? He cries in public for gun violence victims in the US but has he anything to say about a child getting beheaded by so called rebels armed and financed by his regime?
Voters know nothing will change but at-least they have a chance to stick the middle finger to the incumbent and this is what this election is about.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:31 pm

southindian wrote:

Yup! Smile

I want Republicans 5a7bb5b585082bd1e04b61727b2718b9

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:02 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
southindian wrote:

Yup! Smile

I want Republicans 5a7bb5b585082bd1e04b61727b2718b9

hahaha..all OK, but the finger Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down