2012 - 2012 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

2012 - 2012 Empty 2012

Post by Impedimenta Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:08 pm

...I resolve to never take my job for granted. I have been listening to this series on NPR and today there was a series of interviews where people were shown to be struggling to put food on the table and put a roof over their heads because they have run out of unemployment benefits. They have done everything in their power to make sure they are well prepared for the task force instead of waiting for opportunities to knock on their doors. These are people who almost did everything right.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

2012 - 2012 Empty Re: 2012

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:51 pm

That's a nice thought.

I am overall clueless about what I want next year. I got my life at a good point this Summer, and it was hard work. Add to it a few lucky turn of events in the Fall. I think I want to keep it as is, like how it is now (minus 25 lbs).

I am looking forward to a couple of events:

- a possible cruise with friends during Spring break.
- desh trip during Diwali.
- maybe meeting sis for some trip.

I guess that's about it. I am open to little changes here and there, but am pretty closed to anything big. I don't think I can handle big changes, atleast for one more year.

And oh, I started reading Anna Karenina... the first few chapters that I read last night, I am falling in love with it already. So that should keep me busy for another week or so, with its 1180 frikking pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:That's a nice thought.

I am overall clueless about what I want next year. I got my life at a good point this Summer, and it was hard work. Add to it a few lucky turn of events in the Fall. I think I want to keep it as is, like how it is now (minus 25 lbs).

I am looking forward to a couple of events:

- a possible cruise with friends during Spring break.
- desh trip during Diwali.
- maybe meeting sis for some trip.

I guess that's about it. I am open to little changes here and there, but am pretty closed to anything big. I don't think I can handle big changes, atleast for one more year.

And oh, I started reading Anna Karenina... the first few chapters that I read last night, I am falling in love with it already. So that should keep me busy for another week or so, with its 1180 frikking pages.

amen

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 am

[quote="Impedimenta"]...I resolve to never take my job for granted. I have been listening to this series on NPR and today there was a series of interviews where people were shown to be struggling to put food on the table and put a roof over their heads because they have run out of unemployment benefits. They have done everything in their power to make sure they are well prepared for the task force instead of waiting for opportunities to knock on their doors. These are people who almost did everything right.[/quote

Lets pray and hope it turns out to be a good year for the world economy....brings lots of world peace...oh ya amen flower
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:53 am

Rekz wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:...I resolve to never take my job for granted. I have been listening to this series on NPR and today there was a series of interviews where people were shown to be struggling to put food on the table and put a roof over their heads because they have run out of unemployment benefits. They have done everything in their power to make sure they are well prepared for the task force instead of waiting for opportunities to knock on their doors. These are people who almost did everything right.[/quote

Copy paste

Lets pray and hope it turns out to be a good year for the world economy....brings lots of world peace...oh ya amen flower
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Rekzu, happy new year! how have you been?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Impedimenta wrote:Rekzu, happy new year! how have you been?

thank u impy..... Im good :-)
happy 2014 .Maria left this forum,i guess
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down