Black Money Measures Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Money Measures

3 posters

Go down

Black Money Measures Empty Black Money Measures

Post by FluteHolder Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Black Money Measures Empty Re: Black Money Measures

Post by garam-kuta Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:50 pm

FluteHolder wrote:

all the celebrities including Aishwarya rai ( of the panama papers and illegal bank accounts abroad along with in-laws ) have to say the politically correct thing . otherwise, people will suspect they have loads of black money and that's why they are opposing it .

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:57 pm

I am not sure about this org. Got good standing in charity watch. They (claim) to have good accounting and multiple audits(internal/external). But I am not sure whether they can get done everything without any bribe esp dealing with government agencies.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I am not sure about this org. Got good standing in charity watch. They (claim) to have good accounting and multiple audits(internal/external). But I am not sure whether they can get done everything without any bribe esp dealing with government agencies.
doesn't matter if it is a good org or not. if you don;t say politically correct things, people will get suspicious and may think they are hiding some thing.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:I am not sure about this org. Got good standing in charity watch. They (claim) to have good accounting and multiple audits(internal/external). But I am not sure whether they can get done everything without any bribe esp dealing with government agencies.
doesn't matter if it is a good org or not. if you don;t say politically correct things, people will get suspicious and may think they are hiding some thing.
That may be a problem for loaded people. It is not an issue for ordinary people or successful tax paying professionals.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 pm

truthbetold wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
That may be a problem for loaded people. It is not an issue for ordinary people or successful tax paying professionals.
i was talking about celebrities only.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:39 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37974423

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down