Dalai Lama: 'I Have No Worries' About Trump's Election Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalai Lama: 'I Have No Worries' About Trump's Election

2 posters

Go down

Dalai Lama: 'I Have No Worries' About Trump's Election Empty Dalai Lama: 'I Have No Worries' About Trump's Election

Post by FluteHolder Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:17 am

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/dalai-lama-worries-trumps-election-43732356

"I feel during the election, the candidate has more freedom to express. Now once they (are) elected, having the responsibility, then they have to carry their cooperation, their work, according (to) reality," he told reporters. "So I have no worries."

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Dalai Lama: 'I Have No Worries' About Trump's Election Empty Re: Dalai Lama: 'I Have No Worries' About Trump's Election

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Hmm.....

If Dalai Lama encounters a hungry tiger on a street in India, what will he do???

Will he tell himself that he lives in the world's largest democracy where there is freedom of expression, etc., etc., and just ignore the tiger?
Or, will he run for his life into a house and lock the door? 

Looks like, he will smile happily thinking that he lives in a democratic country and hug the tiger for choosing such a wonderful country to live in.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down