What I want for Christmas... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I want for Christmas...

2 posters

Go down

What I want for Christmas... Empty What I want for Christmas...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:16 pm

More than anything else -- a nice juicy stock market correction or at least a bit of a pullback.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

What I want for Christmas... Empty Re: What I want for Christmas...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:45 pm

hmm.. the title got me thinking, 'what do *i* want for christmas?' the word pullback will bring g_k to this thread for very non-investment reasons, but that's off topic.

well, first of all. we hindus. so we no 'celebrate' christmas please, thank you. It's almost obligatory to say that to yourself, right before you go and buy secret-santa gifts for people. anyway, want is a good thing. so wth, i will also want something when everybody else is having something.

so what do i want... for holidays? hmm. i can't stay political, or social, or economical for too long. you know. Above everything else, i am a proud woman, so i will go ahead and be materialistic and selfish.

so now again, what do i want ... for holidays? I can get all mushy and say that i want love. But i am gonna do a trump here and say 'pfft love (or maybe sxe) is so overrated anyway'. yeah. it never shows its face to me, so why should i give it any importance? 

so now again. what do i want... for holidays?

i guess i will want to finally go for snow tubing. i bought clothes for it like 9 years ago, might as well make that trip before they start asking me to seriously get my knees replaced.

or

i will curl up and read one of the dozen books i have bought coz of varying degrees of impulses.

that settles it, will do one of the two above... unless i suddenly find a third option that weekend. Like, posting links and songs on this forum.

side note: the funniest thing about being me is that even i don't know which one of me will come forward on a given day. Lazy me, adventurous me, or nerdy me. That makes my life pretty interesting, if you think about it. but hey, being unpredictable is in these days. Must follow our president-elect hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:02 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:More than anything else -- a nice juicy stock market correction or at least a bit of a pullback.
Around Xmas time, not much trading after 2nd week as most ppl be on vacation. And there is usually an Xmas Rally in markets. Based on Tech charts Dow looks upside and also based on Trump's planning on having wall street finance guys for some advisory committee would give boost to market and I do not think there will be a pullback anytime soon. But I donot like to predict.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down