Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala...... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala......

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
6 posters

Go down

Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala...... Empty Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 pm

.......Looks like the old drama of Janaki vs. Jaya after MGR's death is being re-enacted. Pannerselvam now says that he is being cheated by Sashikala's cronies. So, will AIADMK split into two (or three) factions? Is Stalin giggling quietly? Is this the beginning of the end for DKheads?.......

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/was-forced-to-resign-as-cm-will-fight-to-continue-amma-s-work-panneerselvam-revolts-against-sasikala/story-60g6NLyI9mChN8GagLIYaK.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala...... Empty Re: Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala......

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 pm

His name is panneerselvam. In my phonetic scheme for Indian sounds, that's transcribed as pan-nIr-selvam (not the long 'ee' sound). It's not pannerselvam.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala...... Empty Re: Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:His name is panneerselvam. In my phonetic scheme for Indian sounds, that's transcribed as pan-nIr-selvam (not the long 'ee' sound). It's not pannerselvam.
Is pannIr same as what they spray as a scent at weddings, etc.?

Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala...... 70c08dd5fe6306769aa7c14fb91bcda5

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Skewered Paneerselvam

Pannerselvam revols against Sashikala...... Paneer-tikka-625_625x350_51459343922
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:His name is panneerselvam. In my phonetic scheme for Indian sounds, that's transcribed as pan-nIr-selvam (not the long 'ee' sound). It's not pannerselvam.

that is, panniru selvam, meaning 12 selvam, where selvam = asset/wealth, i should think.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:27 pm

pannir selvam has been eased out of the AIDMK tresurer post and most likely thrown out of the party by the end of day.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 pm

They have awakened a quiet man..சாது மிரண்டால்.. 

"She further said Panneerselvam and opposition leader M K Stalin were always found to be looking at each other and smiling when the assembly was in session recently.

After Sasikala's statement, Panneerselvam told reporters at his residence that the difference between human beings and animals is that human beings can smile. "It is not a crime to smile," he said."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/aiadmk-removes-panneerselvam-as-party-treasurer/articleshow/57029066.cms

Now, it is more interesting.. and OPS is far more interesting! Good for him:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:40 pm

G_K I'm almost sure your etymological explanation is correct. I'd always wondered about the origin of the name. PannIr the rose-scented liquid sprinkled on festive occasions never made any sense to me as the provenance of the name. Given that nearly all the folks I've met named PannIrselvam are saivite Hindus this makes sense. Panniru Selvam must refer to the panniru thirumuRai, the twelve bodies of saivite Bhakti literature. 

http://shaivam.org/panniru-thirumurai
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 am

Tamil Circus of the Corrupt

LOOTERS! LOOTERS!! dear you all
Who is the less LOOTER from us all?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down