Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping

2 posters

Go down

Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping Empty Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Rajan, the only central bank governor in two decades who did not get a second term, courted controversy when in April last year he had called rising India a one-eyed king in the land of blind.

Not that I was forecasting anything, I was merely saying we have to be a little cautious about being too bullish about ourselves. That remark was made in April 2016, every quarter since then, our growth has fallen. So, I would argue in hindsight, and I didn't have any reason to believe that would be the case, but caution was warranted," he maintained
"There are so many other things that we can lecture the rest of the world -- cultural achievements, historical achievements etc, but on growth, let us lecture once we have achieved another 10 years of 8-10 per cent," he advised.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/let-india-grow-at-8-10-for-10-years-before-chest-thumping-raghuram-rajan/articleshow/60424152.cms

Rajan is wrong, another boot licking slavish lapdog.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping Empty Re: Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Rajan is a sore loser. He is unhappy that Modi/Jaitley did not offer to renew his contract.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping Empty Re: Let India grow at 8-10% for 10 years before chest-thumping

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rajan is a sore loser. He is unhappy that Modi/Jaitley did not offer to renew his contract.
Agreed. DeMo was splendacular success, more than 2 crore jobs were created in last couple of years and GDP growth rate, exports have been wonderful. What's to worry about.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down