Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP....... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP.......

3 posters

Go down

Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP....... Empty Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 07, 2018 8:53 pm

.....by re-opening the case on vote for note. Looks like he is trying to help Modi.....

.....I don't know if this helps Jagan. It may help Pavan Kalyan (who is friendly to KCR and BJP).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBEuA1lngjo

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP....... Empty Re: Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP.......

Post by garam-kuta Tue May 08, 2018 9:51 am

lolu! blame everyone except the one who did the crime and was caught redhanded

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP....... Empty Re: Hot news for CD, KCR helps BJP.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 08, 2018 10:47 am

I am sure he did it. Apparently, for a voice sample, they need to use the same phone. It probably is already recycled. (My only hope with CBN is this - he is capable of building a capital that will also be a revenue generating monster. He also has plans to diversify income in the agriculture sector. If he is corrupt, he should be punished.) 

KCR, Jagan, Pavan, et al., must be checking with experts on how not to get caught like CBN.....

Apparently, even in Karnataka election, the amounts involved are huge (thousands of crores - by both BJP and CONartists). 

I personally would like to see Jayaprakash Narayana as the CM. However, the way the average voter is, his chances are small.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I am sure he did it. Apparently, for a voice sample, they need to use the same phone. It probably is already recycled. (My only hope with CBN is this - he is capable of building a capital that will also be a revenue generating monster. He also has plans to diversify income in the agriculture sector. If he is corrupt, he should be punished.) 

KCR, Jagan, Pavan, et al., must be checking with experts on how not to get caught like CBN.....

Apparently, even in Karnataka election, the amounts involved are huge (thousands of crores - by both BJP and CONartists). 

I personally would like to see Jayaprakash Narayana as the CM. However, the way the average voter is, his chances are small.
The main objective of KCR, when his cronies tapped the phone lines, was to marginalize TDP in Telangana and to push CBN out of Hyderabad. He achieved that. CBN also stopped taking interest in Telangana politics and moved camp to Amaravati so that KCR won't be able to use the Hyderabad base to harass Andhra leaders. KCR's real enemy at this time is Kodandaram who still commands a lot of respect among voters. Because of what Mondi did to AP and how KCR is playing second fiddle, AndhrOllu in Hederabad/Khammam may not vote for TRS/BJP in 2019.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue May 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I am sure he did it. Apparently, for a voice sample, they need to use the same phone. It probably is already recycled. (My only hope with CBN is this - he is capable of building a capital that will also be a revenue generating monster. He also has plans to diversify income in the agriculture sector. If he is corrupt, he should be punished.) 

The main objective of KCR, when his cronies tapped the phone lines, was to marginalize TDP in Telangana and to push CBN out of Hyderabad. He achieved that. CBN also stopped taking interest in Telangana politics and moved camp to Amaravati so that KCR won't be able to use the Hyderabad base to harass Andhra leaders. KCR's real enemy at this time is Kodandaram who still commands a lot of respect among voters. Because of what Mondi did to AP and how KCR is playing second fiddle, AndhrOllu in Hederabad/Khammam may not vote for TRS/BJP in 2019.
LOL.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 pm

based on his record in this term so far, he is utterly incapable of that. if the infrastructure and resources are in place he can make some incremental improvements and will claim credit for the whole thing. his track record now suggests that earlier he was just in the right place at the right time and claimed undue credit for the growth of hyderabad.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 08, 2018 9:00 pm

garam-kuta wrote:

based on his record in this term so far, he is utterly incapable of that. if the infrastructure and resources are in place he can make some incremental improvements and will claim credit for the whole thing. his track record now suggests that earlier he was just in the right place at the right time  and claimed undue credit for the growth of hyderabad.
Most of the revenue that Hyderabad generates is from IT and Pharma sectors. Just check how they were developed. 

I don't think Jagan and Pavan Kalyan can develop AP any better than CBN. Most likely, Modi's majority will erode in 2019 election and if he has to depend on local leaders (like Vajpayee did), that will change the scenario significantly. Who knows, just as CBN milked Vajpayee for Hyderabad's growth, the future CM of AP may have "requests" to Mondi for the development of Amaravati, Chennai-Vizag corridor, etc......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed May 09, 2018 12:01 am

More on vote for note case......

The reason why KCR has kept quiet for the last 2 years on vote for note is this: phone tapping of a CM of another state is illegal. For KCR to pursue the case, he has to admit that CBN's phone is tapped. So, KCR, on his own, will not move forward on this issue and commit hara kiri.....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down