Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS

2 posters

Go down

Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS Empty Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 08, 2018 2:02 pm

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/theory-playboy-model-had-affair-with-trump-not-broidy.html

^^^^ If true, this explains why Fanta Fascist was acting like a cat on a hot tin roof after hearing of the Cohen office raid.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS Empty Re: Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 08, 2018 2:52 pm

I do not want dems (politicians that is, not us regular folks) to overplay this because of the off chance that Broidy did indeed have an affair with this woman. That will allow Trump to play the victim nicely. Let the truth come out of its own accord.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS Empty Re: Potential influence peddling and bribery of POTUS

Post by Idéfix Tue May 08, 2018 7:15 pm

I honestly don't care about his serial adultery. I am not an evangelical who presumes to judge neighbors and politicians by my moral beliefs. I do care about his actions in office -- including lying while in office about his past affairs and hush-money payments made on his behalf.

Democrats need to focus on ideas to improve the lives of ordinary people, and holding the rich and powerful accountable for their actions. They will make a mistake if they make the Mueller investigation a key part of their midterm platform. They should definitely fight to hold Trump and the Republican leadership accountable for any collusion with Russia in the last election, but that's not a good campaign issue in my opinion.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 08, 2018 9:03 pm

I don't give a shit about his adultery either, but this and so many other revelations today about Russian oligarchs, AT&T, and Novartis funneling $ into Cohen's account reeks of influence peddling, bribery, and much worse. This is the definition of swampiness.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am

You are right. I hadn't caught up with that news yesterday. The level of corruption in this administration is putting African dictators to shame.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down