super bowl heat Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

super bowl heat

3 posters

Go down

super bowl heat Empty super bowl heat

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:30 am

so it's the super bowl weekend, and we are having people over, and i have henna on my head and i have to catch up on something at work, so i am curled up on my couch with blanket, cushion, and two laptops on me, and XH is behaving like one pissed off overworked housewife (is it sexist to use this word?), 

"HOW many pairs of shoes do you own and wear on a daily basis, they are all the SAME type, not like you have any fashionable pairs"

"The WHOLE house is smelling of fish!!!" (fish that HE had made inspite of me asking him not to coz it was old, but it's my fault coz I bought it and never made it first  Rolling Eyes

And then the silent actions

- sees a pile of paper next to me and *SIGH* and *SHAKES HIS HEAD", before picking that up. 

- see a blanket, and *SIGH* and *SHAKES his HEAD", while folding it up. 

- same for blanket 2 and blanket 3, and shawl 1, and hoodie 1 (all mine). 

- Brings over the vacuum and *SIGH* and *SHAKES HIS HEAD*

at one point son comes down, sees the vacuum, looks at me, and runs back up. But XH calls him back with - CLEAN THE DISHWASHER. 

so yeah, super bowl is happening, and i am feeling the heat from a angry old ex husband at home right now lol 

how's it going for you

Back to top Go down

super bowl heat Empty Re: super bowl heat

Post by Kris Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:31 pm

Relatively easy. Waiting on pizzas at Costco. The older guy announced yesterday that some friends were coming over. This is encouraging considering that the current crop of American millennials has enough of a pulse to take the trouble for an action sport. One oof the kids is even bringing the beer. Just
called the younger one and told him to find a bar close by to watch the game. He asked me about what I thought about the teams. Anyway, need to get caught up on some paperwork and looking forward to the game. Hoping it is close.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Kris wrote:Relatively easy. Waiting on pizzas at Costco. The older guy announced yesterday that some friends were coming over. This is encouraging considering that the current crop of American millennials has enough of a pulse to take the trouble for an action sport. One oof the kids is even bringing the beer. Just    
called the younger one and told him to find a bar close by to watch the game. He asked me about what I thought about the teams. Anyway, need to get caught up on some paperwork  and looking forward to the game. Hoping it is close.

The food was good. The game was boring. Some commercials were good. The half time idk I didn’t like it even though almost all were my favorite songs, except when he charged up a bit in the end. Basically nothing that could keep us glued to the tv. We had side chatter going on all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:40 pm

Yep, boring, low scoring game. The Rams, the team I was rooting for somewhat, played horribly. Yet, I couldn’t help watching it, maybe hoping for a miracle in the last quarter. I think this was probably the worst sB I have watched.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:09 am

I skipped the entire season in protest of the douchebaggery meted out to Kapernick.  Was having anxiety about missing out on watching my Pats win a sixth, but that was made easy by Robert Kraft's refusal to detach himself from the orange orifice. Glad I didn't watch. Apparently it was an ugly win anyway.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Really a defensive treat! The 13-3 final score (10 points in the final period) was more exciting than some of past offensive blowouts.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down