let's meet again in five years Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let's meet again in five years

Go down

let's meet again in five years Empty let's meet again in five years

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:27 pm

cute story. i can't imagine doing that with anyone. Especially in this day and age. My biggest chances are with XB coz he was a maverick like that. XH was the right-here-right-now type of person, he wouldn't have let me go, and if he did, he's also the out-of-sight-out-of-mind type, so woulda been a major no-show. But then he's a late comer. So i would have waited for like 4 hours, before heading home head hanging low. Or he would have come later and said something like, 'i didn't come back for your own good'. What else hmm. I would have gotten, '5 years later date? who does that yaar, dimag theek hai tumhara?', or 'are you trying to test me?'. nevertheless, like my older was saying the other day, 'you are like naani, you both lead no-nonsense working-woman unromantic lives, but you LOVE romance and you LOVE to see others living it'; i am a sucker for such stories. heh

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/style/modern-love-lets-meet-again-in-five-years.html

A romantic past, we’ve discovered, can help keep you belted in place until you find equilibrium.

Back to top Go down

let's meet again in five years Empty Re: let's meet again in five years

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Sulu? Are you that woman who talked about her bf all the time? Forgot your original handle, if you are the same.

You are a Drama/Family kinda Netflix. I am a Documentary/Mystery/Thriller kinda Netflix. 

What is XB? XH?

Dude, get over this Ekta Kapoor TV Episodes of a life.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down