To FlimFlam - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To FlimFlam

+11
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
b_A
Rekz
chameli
charvaka
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Hellsangel
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
MulaiAzhagi
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To FlimFlam - Page 2 Empty Re: To FlimFlam

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

- i caught blabberwock and merlot in the chat room, scandalizing my wife; they were talking about her urinating(?!) neither knows her, but blabber knows all about my wife because she was a friend of mine for years and asked me about my wife in many private conversations; blabber had dug up a post i made eight years ago that was irrelevant to her conversation with merlot, and was displaying it to him and possibly huzefa kapasi.

It was all very relevant because we were talking about the recent news about CEOs preferring their garden to relieve themselves and I happened to recall this *public* post of yours. There were more such public posts that someone else may locate.

Yes, yes, friends we were and that's why you have not only revealed my private information to all and sundry but also repeatedly slandered my husband. Why this kolaveri now, da? Garnering public sympathy? Tut, tut!

- blabberwock has been stalking me for six months now, using charvak and huzefa as her accomplices, giving them the false impression that she dislikes me for the same reason that they do; she has entirely different reasons.

Let's see. Person A comes to chat during her day time, talks to many people, and gets her 8 hours of sleep every night. Person B stays on chat till 5:00am or so his time, and "watches" person A. He does this every night his time. The only contribution he has is to slander Person A and her family who he knows of pretty well.

Anyone with half a brain can deduce who the "stalker" is here.

Conclusion: Bah, humbug, vtp FAILs yet again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:03 am

I agree 100%..This place is zoo

Is there one single handle here who is as "matured" as me Evil or Very Mad ???

One can find much more decent crowd in Besant nager fish market..chi!
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 pm

rekz

I komboletely ..as uppili would say ...agree !!

like leeches..... unless a sufficient amount of blood is sucked ....they dont let go
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 pm

blabberwock wrote:

- i caught blabberwock and merlot in the chat room, scandalizing my wife; they were talking about her urinating(?!) neither knows her, but blabber knows all about my wife because she was a friend of mine for years and asked me about my wife in many private conversations; blabber had dug up a post i made eight years ago that was irrelevant to her conversation with merlot, and was displaying it to him and possibly huzefa kapasi.

It was all very relevant because we were talking about the recent news about CEOs preferring their garden to relieve themselves and I happened to recall this *public* post of yours. There were more such public posts that someone else may locate.

Yes, yes, friends we were and that's why you have not only revealed my private information to all and sundry but also repeatedly slandered my husband. Why this kolaveri now, da? Garnering public sympathy? Tut, tut!

- blabberwock has been stalking me for six months now, using charvak and huzefa as her accomplices, giving them the false impression that she dislikes me for the same reason that they do; she has entirely different reasons.

Let's see. Person A comes to chat during her day time, talks to many people, and gets her 8 hours of sleep every night. Person B stays on chat till 5:00am or so his time, and "watches" person A. He does this every night his time. The only contribution he has is to slander Person A and her family who he knows of pretty well.

STEALING TIME FROM EMPLOYERS!!! CHOR, CHOR!!!! FBI CONTACTS ACTIVATED TO REPORT THIS!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 pm

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm

charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:PS: I never talked about Luke's wife. I certainly talked about Luke, and asked him whether he took his wife's permission before he posted about her on old CH. He seems to have gotten upset at my question and retreated to his reality distortion field as a result.
he lies shamelessly now! he did talk about my wife urinating. i had made no reference to my wife.
Well, your word against mine. All posters here know whose word is more trustworthy. You attach rather high value to my word through your actions, although your words might point otherwise.

>>> weak, nonsensical, and futile excuse for utterly uncivil behaviour.

PS: Stop addressing yourself to the audience. If you are going to make wild and baseless accusations, address yourself to the person you are accusing.
charvak did talk about my wife urinating, as he admits above, and of course, he said much more than he admits. i had said *nothing* about my wife in the post he refers to, yet, he, blabberwock, huzefa, and merlot have been gossiping about her.

challenge to charvak: show me where in the post blabber dug up i've talked about my wife. you lie and slander shamelessly.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:charvak did talk about my wife urinating, as he admits above,
Stop being an idiot. I didn't admit talking about your wife, because I did NOT talk about your wife.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:challenge to charvak: show me where in the post blabber dug up i've talked about my wife.
You made a post about the only Indian woman you knew truly well. When I was on chat, you were exercised about your own voluntarily-made public post being discussed; you were asking BW, "did you not see the pictures of my wife I shared with you, etc. etc." And a few minutes later, you said, "my wife is being talked about by people who she knows nothing about." So I asked you, "your wife knows nothing of BW, yet you shared your wife's picture with BW. Did you get your wife's permission first before you shared her picture with strangers?" I also asked you, "did you get your wife's permission before making that post?" Most intelligent people can easily figure out that that question is NOT about your wife; it is about YOU and your sense of ethics.

Just because you didn't use the word wife in your old CH post, you can't claim that you were not talking about your wife. You were explicitly talking about your wife when I logged into chat.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you lie and slander shamelessly.
You are upset. You are angry.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:30 pm

blabberwock wrote:
It was all very relevant because we were talking about the recent news about CEOs preferring their garden to relieve themselves...

>>> you were talking to merlot daruwala about Queen Bee, and you thought it wd be a good idea to dig up an 8-year-old post that i had made in a vastly different context, about a drive through the desert, and engage in clandestine gossip with merlot about my wife urinating? had you forgotten that you were mocking a person about whom you knew a great deal? did you notice that i didn't mention my wife in the post you're referring to? i suspect that you too are unconnected with QB, but were doing charvak's dirty work for him.

and I happened to recall this *public* post of yours.

>>> recalling it and its public nature justifies crude talk about someone who doesn't know you and could never have meant you any harm?

There were more such public posts that someone else may locate.

>>> irrelevant.

>>> you stalked me for months under many id's and bragged about it. you armed yourself with, and used information i revealed to you because you asked me for it as a trusted friend, then you betrayed that trust and violated confidentaility and privacy when you used it here.

>>> you showed me your photograph ten years ago, because you wanted to. you even asked to see my wife's and children's photographs and i showed them to you in complete confidence. a few days ago, i catch you talking to merlot about my wife urinating, and inciting huzefa to post about it in the forums!

>>> ask your husband if talking about your hypocrisy in making/serving non-vegetarian food to him and your children while you remain 100% vegetarian is in any way akin to your discussing my wife urinating.

Let's see. Person A comes to chat during her day time, talks to many people, and gets her 8 hours of sleep every night. Person B stays on chat till 5:00am or so his time, and "watches" person A. He does this every night his time.

>>> irrelevant!

The only contribution he has is to slander Person A and her family who he knows of pretty well.

>>> i don't talk about your family at chat; *you* do. and you gossip about people who have meant you no harm. here's an example: (note: madbatter is blabberwock)

(14:49:01) madbatter: he had written snthing about his wife squatting under the sun..

(14:49:11) madbatter: smehwere in the middle east

(14:49:16) Huzefa: who?

(14:49:1 madbatter: i saw it on CH a LONG time ago

(14:49:21) madbatter: FF

(14:49:26) Huzefa: oh

(14:49:34) Huzefa: try n find it!!!

(14:49:39) Huzefa: juicy stuff to repost

(14:49:41) madbatter: he used to write a lot of these autobiographical accounts

(14:49:45) madbatter: let me see

(14:49:4 madbatter: .

(14:49:49) madbatter: .

(14:49:50) madbatter: .

(14:49:51) madbatter: .

(14:49:52) madbatter: .

(14:49:53) Huzefa: ok

(14:50:05) Huzefa: vee on prowl?

(14:50:23) madbatter: http://forums.sulekha.com/forums​​/wo-men/i-stood-watchfully-by-he​r​-while-she-squatted-on-the-dese​rt​-sand-and.htm

(14:50:24) madbatter: wow!!

(14:50:27) madbatter: .

(14:50:2 madbatter: .

(14:50:29) madbatter: .

(14:50:30) madbatter: .

(14:50:32) Huzefa: ok i gtg

>>> there was no mention of my wife at all in the post you retrieved, yet you were excitedly gossiping about my wife, and you incited and used huzefa kapasi to post that in the forums. you were each doing your respective caste and subcaste duties: you conniving and prevaricating, and he, lying, stealing and mindlessly doing your dirty work.

>>> you, along with charvak, huzefa, and merlot, harass and disrupt in the most puerile way. not surprisingly, you engage in incivility only when the B.A.S.H. brothers (Brotherhood of Abusers, Stalkers, and Harassers) are present. at last count, you, iitboy, and hoozay had each asked me, "vee, asl?" 378 times! and huzefa asks me once every week, "vee, do you want to see a young girl's picture?"

>>> the extremes in behaviour that you exhibit here will harm you and others; you should get help.

>>> "person B" has good reason to "watch" "person A" and her accomplices, spellbound.

>>> let's be nice to huzefa now.

>>> "FAIL!" is what the iyer boys and their parents said to you when they rejected you. that's part - not all - of your kolaveri towards the thamizh brahmins, thamizh, thamizhars in general, and sanjay subramanian the singer - that's pathetic! - isn't it? and we know what the other part is, don't we?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 pm

>>> "FAIL!" is what the iyer boys and their parents said to you when they rejected you. that's part - not all - of your kolaveri towards the thamizh brahmins, thamizh, thamizhars in general, and sanjay subramanian the singer - that's pathetic! - isn't it? and we know what the other part is, don't we?
And his voice falls to a whisper after all the whining...
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:42 pm

charvaka wrote:

He is beyond that. He finally went off the deep end.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
charvaka wrote:

He is not revealing purported real names of posters here (unlike you). One has to appreciate him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 pm

wow that was a epic whine:
"you made fun of me waah waaah waah"
"you betrayed my trust from 10 yrs ago when I told you abt me and my wife waah waah waah."
"you joined forces with B.A.S.H. waah waah waah..."
"you're rude and hostile to thmazihars and by extension honorary thamizhars (the group I belong to) waaah waaah"
"you said ASL 386 times waah waah"
"you joined forces with merlot, charvak & hoozay (delightful chest and sexy body hair mmm mmm mmm) waah waah waah"
"I know your family and you betrayed my trust and dishonored your parents waah waah waahh"

even my 4 yr old doesnt whine as much

blabberwock wrote:
It was all very relevant because we were talking about the recent news about CEOs preferring their garden to relieve themselves...

>>> you were talking to merlot daruwala about Queen Bee, and you thought it wd be a good idea to dig up an 8-year-old post that i had made in a vastly different context, about a drive through the desert, and engage in clandestine gossip with merlot about my wife urinating? had you forgotten that you were mocking a person about whom you knew a great deal? did you notice that i didn't mention my wife in the post you're referring to? i suspect that you too are unconnected with QB, but were doing charvak's dirty work for him.

>>> recalling it and its public nature justifies crude talk about someone who doesn't know you and could never have meant you any harm?

>>> irrelevant.

>>> you stalked me for months under many id's and bragged about it. you armed yourself with, and used information i revealed to you because you asked me for it as a trusted friend, then you betrayed that trust and violated confidentaility and privacy when you used it here.

>>> you showed me your photograph ten years ago, because you wanted to. you even asked to see my wife's and children's photographs and i showed them to you in complete confidence. a few days ago, i catch you talking to merlot about my wife urinating, and inciting huzefa to post about it in the forums!

>>> ask your husband if talking about your hypocrisy in making/serving non-vegetarian food to him and your children while you remain 100% vegetarian is in any way akin to your discussing my wife urinating.

Let's see. Person A comes to chat during her day time, talks to many people, and gets her 8 hours of sleep every night. Person B stays on chat till 5:00am or so his time, and "watches" person A. He does this every night his time.

>>> irrelevant!

The only contribution he has is to slander Person A and her family who he knows of pretty well.

>>> i don't talk about your family at chat; *you* do. and you gossip about people who have meant you no harm. here's an example: (note: madbatter is blabberwock)

(14:49:01) madbatter: he had written snthing about his wife squatting under the sun..

(14:50:23) madbatter: http://forums.sulekha.com/forums​​/wo-men/i-stood-watchfully-by-he​r​-while-she-squatted-on-the-dese​rt​-sand-and.htm

>>> there was no mention of my wife at all in the post you retrieved, yet you were excitedly gossiping about my wife, and you incited and used huzefa kapasi to post that in the forums. you were each doing your respective caste and subcaste duties: you conniving and prevaricating, and he, lying, stealing and mindlessly doing your dirty work.

>>> you, along with charvak, huzefa, and merlot, harass and disrupt in the most puerile way. not surprisingly, you engage in incivility only when the B.A.S.H. brothers (Brotherhood of Abusers, Stalkers, and Harassers) are present. at last count, you, iitboy, and hoozay had each asked me, "vee, asl?" 378 times! and huzefa asks me once every week, "vee, do you want to see a young girl's picture?"

>>> the extremes in behaviour that you exhibit here will harm you and others; you should get help.

>>> "person B" has good reason to "watch" "person A" and her accomplices, spellbound.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
charvaka wrote:

He is not revealing purported real names of posters here (unlike you). One has to appreciate him for that.

yeah he only uses derogatory names that he knows arent real names - very very noble simbly.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Propa, why would you want to post the purported pictures and contact information of Luke's wife and daughter? Especially after you have publicly given him a death threat.
Do you always like to stalk people you dislike?

Propagandhi711 wrote:wow that was a epic whine:
"you betrayed my trust from 10 yrs ago when I told you abt me and my wife waah waah waah."
"you're rude and hostile to thmazihars and by extension honorary thamizhars (the group I belong to) waaah waaah"
"you joined forces with merlot, charvak & hoozay (delightful chest and sexy body hair mmm mmm mmm) waah waah waah"
"I know your family and you betrayed my trust and dishonored your parents waah waah waahh"

blabberwock wrote:

>>> irrelevant.

>>> irrelevant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:52 pm

if irony were a real ore, you'd be the lakshmi mittal of SUCH

Rashmun wrote:Propa, why would you want to post the purported pictures and contact information of Luke's wife and daughter? Especially after you have publicly given him a death threat.

blabberwock wrote:

>>> irrelevant.

>>> irrelevant!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:55 pm

have i ever given pictures or contact information or real names of any poster here? what you did--giving pictures and contact information--of Luke's wife and daughter is beneath contempt in my opinion. and if it is true that you talked lewdly of his daughter and wife--as he claims you did--than one would have to say that a visit to the nearest shrink would be in order.

Propagandhi711 wrote:if irony were a real ore, you'd be the lakshmi mittal of SUCH

Rashmun wrote:Propa, why would you want to post the purported pictures and contact information of Luke's wife and daughter? Especially after you have publicly given him a death threat.

blabberwock wrote:

>>> irrelevant.

>>> irrelevant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:00 pm

BTW, All those dots in the transcript above...
Convenient editing? And the time stamps... 14:50 in the Far East would 12:50 Central. Wow! The old geezer is really an insomniac or a crazy obsessed stalker. And why would he post a transcript with time stamps from the Far East unless it was give to him by someone from the Far East?

Dear old geezer, how come the transcript has afternoon timestamps? Did someone 'clandestinely' share with you what they were discussing? Or did Texas suddenly flip across the dateline?

Last edited by Hellsangel on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:BTW, All those dots in the transcript above...
Convenient editing?

No, BW likes to dot some of her chat posts so that anyone who suddenly enters chat doesn't read any personal information she has shared.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Jeremiahji wrote:"person B" has good reason to "watch" "person A" and her accomplices, spellbound.
Hahaha. Loneliness, insomnia and a general, all-round sense of being a loser are all good reasons.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

charvaka wrote:
Jeremiahji wrote:"person B" has good reason to "watch" "person A" and her accomplices, spellbound.
Hahaha. Loneliness, insomnia and a general, all-round sense of being a loser are all good reasons.

He needs to be appreciated for not revealing personal information of any poster here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 pm

in my opinion, your opinion is not worth considering for the following reasons:

1. you're a world class stalker with top shelf abilities to grind axes against ppl that question you. you're completely humorless - I dont know if that's some autistic variant but we got many points to cover so moving on....

2. you hold grudges like some grudge holding sister in law that's waiting to pour kerosene on brother's newly wedded wife at the slightest hint of a mistake..you bring up the most irrelevant & outlandish points into discussions that have no bearing on the topic at hand. someone called you a tenuous connectionist and that fits you to a T. amazing how one can claim to be highly educated and argue the way you do.

3. you're utterly childish capable of judgement clouding blinding hatred: vitness your continuing badgering of charvaka, along with attempts at killing off this forum in the beginning (yeah dont think that's all water under the bridge now) without having the minimal decency to acknowledge the good work and effort he puts in to make this forum work fairly. interestingly, you share this trait with phlegmy that I can clearly see, which makes you kindred spirit/fellow travellers so look out or you'll end up on a chat forum somewhere in your 60s correcting spellings, calling ppl juvenile names and finding microscopic faults in young kids that dont care for your opinions one whit. I'm not saying you should perform charvak-puja but have some grudging appreciation for giving you another soapbox to recite akbarnama 5 times daily like a corner mosque.

so in conclusion, we've established a few of your many character and personality flaws that should be addressed on a head shrinker's couch somewhere.

any questions?

Rashmun wrote:have i ever given pictures or contact information or real names of any poster here? what you did--giving pictures and contact information--of Luke's wife and daughter is beneath contempt in my opinion. and if it is true that you talked lewdly of his daughter and wife--as he claims you did--than one would have to say that a visit to the nearest shrink would be in order.

Propagandhi711 wrote:if irony were a real ore, you'd be the lakshmi mittal of SUCH

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

He needs to be appreciated for not revealing personal information of any poster here.

Yes, he only makes vague insinuations and misleading statements to his convenience. Like telling people that they are lying about their locations and what ethnic group their spouses belong to. Of course he does, since his obsession with ethnic groups is only matched by that of Sar Bhoj Paparajan.

Read for yourself:
http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/personal/attn-luke-warmus-281366.htm

Last edited by Hellsangel on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Yes, he only makes vague insinuations and misleading statements to his convenience. Like telling people that they are lying about their locations and what ethnic group their spouses belong to. Of course he does, since his obsession with ethnic groups is only matched by that of Sar Bhoj Paparajan.

What he is doing cannot possibly inflict material harm to anyone. Revealing personal information can potentially inflict material harm to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:43 pm

charvaka wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:charvak did talk about my wife urinating, as he admits above,
Stop being an idiot. I didn't admit talking about your wife, because I did NOT talk about your wife.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:challenge to charvak: show me where in the post blabber dug up i've talked about my wife.
You made a post about the only Indian woman you knew truly well.

>>> where is any reference to my wife? liar! slanderer!

When I was on chat, you were exercised about your own voluntarily-made public post being discussed; you were asking BW, "did you not see the pictures of my wife I shared with you, etc. etc." And a few minutes later, you said, "my wife is being talked about by people who she knows nothing about."

>>> i questioned blabberwock about secretly slandering and gossiping about my wife, when the post contained nothing about my wife. she was discussing my wife with others. bw, you, huzefa, and merlot lied and distorted my post to make it seem as if the woman in the post was my wife. my wife - not my post or the woman in the post - was being talked about, you idiot, by you and the other three.

>>> here's blabberwock (madbatter below) gossiping about my wife at chat:

>>> (14:49:01) madbatter: he had written snthing about his wife squatting under the sun..

>>> for more of wacker's gossip with hoozay at chat, read my latest post addressing her.

So I asked you, "your wife knows nothing of BW, yet you shared your wife's picture with BW. Did you get your wife's permission first before you shared her picture with strangers?" I also asked you, "did you get your wife's permission before making that post?"

>>> my sharing pictures with anyone in private is none of your business.

Most intelligent people can easily figure out that that question is NOT about your wife; it is about YOU and your sense of ethics.

>>> most semi-intelligent people can figure out that they shouldn't be discussing anyone's wife urinating, when she has played no role here, either by being here or through my posts. this is about *your* sense of ethics and *your* crudeness.

Just because you didn't use the word wife in your old CH post, you can't claim that you were not talking about your wife.

>>> yes, i can, and do. it's idiotic to assume that someone about whom i wrote is my wife, and uncivil and grossly unethical to slander my wife and gossip about her on that tenuous basis.

You were explicitly talking about your wife when I logged into chat.

>>> i was explicitly questioning blabberwock for slandering my wife for entertainment, and mindlessly playing the hero to you and the others. you were upset and now lie about me, my wife, and that old post because blabberwock was and is squirming. both of you are "explicit" liars.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:43 pm

charvaka wrote:

You made a post about the only Indian woman you knew truly well.

>>> where is any reference to my wife? liar! slanderer!

When I was on chat, you were exercised about your own voluntarily-made public post being discussed; you were asking BW, "did you not see the pictures of my wife I shared with you, etc. etc." And a few minutes later, you said, "my wife is being talked about by people who she knows nothing about."

>>> i questioned blabberwock about secretly slandering and gossiping about my wife, when the post contained nothing about my wife. she was discussing my wife with others. bw, you, huzefa, and merlot lied and distorted my post to make it seem as if the woman in the post was my wife. my wife - not my post or the woman in the post - was being talked about, you idiot, by you and the other three.

>>> here's blabberwock (madbatter below) gossiping about my wife at chat:

>>> (14:49:01) madbatter: he had written snthing about his wife squatting under the sun..

>>> for more of wacker's gossip with hoozay at chat, read my latest post addressing her.

So I asked you, "your wife knows nothing of BW, yet you shared your wife's picture with BW. Did you get your wife's permission first before you shared her picture with strangers?" I also asked you, "did you get your wife's permission before making that post?"

>>> my sharing pictures with anyone in private is none of your business.

Most intelligent people can easily figure out that that question is NOT about your wife; it is about YOU and your sense of ethics.

>>> most semi-intelligent people can figure out that they shouldn't be discussing anyone's wife urinating, when she has played no role here, either by being here or through my posts. this is about *your* sense of ethics and *your* crudeness.

Just because you didn't use the word wife in your old CH post, you can't claim that you were not talking about your wife.

>>> yes, i can, and do. it's idiotic to assume that someone about whom i wrote is my wife, and uncivil and grossly unethical to slander my wife and gossip about her on that tenuous basis.

>>> i was explicitly questioning blabberwock for slandering my wife for entertainment, and mindlessly playing the hero to you and the others. you were upset and now lie about me, my wife, and that old post because blabberwock was and is squirming. both of you are "explicit" liars.
Someone needs a tutorial on quoting.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Wow, you are right. Thanks. I am sincerely trying to appreciate that aspect of Jeremiahji, although he uses purported real names like Mrs. Shrivastav-Khare.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Let me address VTP's long-winded canard point by point.

(1) I *voluntarily* shared that transcript with you when you logged in later and started whining, as evident from the timestamps - why would I if I were doing things "clandestine"? Yes, I mentioned "wife" but I had forgotten the actual contents and that was a slip. Just like the "slips" you made when revealing information about me to HK.

(2) What was that about about "stalking you under various ids and bragging"? Do elaborate. I did come as b_w recently and you "tested" me and declared me a "fake". Anyone with 1/4 a brain could have seen through me. You didn't and instead posted 15th century flemish music for me.(pardon me - hahaha!)

(3) I note that you confessed you like "watching" me until the wee hours of your morning. Get help, pronto!

(4) I distinctly recall you telling everyone on chat multiple times that my husband beats me up and forces me to cook meat and I am The Womb, The Nanny etc. I have shared in private with you many years ago that my older son was a poor eater and so I was going to try meat. You kindly sent me a few fish recipes as well. Despite knowing my family "very well", you choose to slander them in public and now you justify it? You scandalized my husband, yeah!

(5) Because I do not like a certain carnatic musician, I hate tamilians and brahmins? That local univeristy may offer a Logic 101 course. Do check it out. If you have something to say, say it outright. Do not throw hints and insinuate under the veil of "ethics".

(6) Because I dared mock you, you had to tell everyone that I was "lying" about my location and "not revealing" who I am married to. This was again information shared with you in private.

You are nothing but a hypocrite and a vile, vicious, vindictive stalker. I have shown remarkable restraint, I must say, despite your cheap and dirty behaviour.

Conclusion: Bah, humbug! you are a double FAIL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:25 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Wow, you are right. Thanks. I am sincerely trying to appreciate that aspect of Jeremiahji, although he uses purported real names like Mrs. Shrivastav-Khare.

thanks. Shrivastav-Khare cannot possibly be her name because she has frequently claimed that she is a brahmin and both Shrivastava and Khare are Kayastha surnames. This is a kind of taunting that Luke is doing; it has nothing to do with revelation of her real name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

wait, those links were about me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:31 pm

blabberwock wrote:

You are nothing but a hypocrite and a vile, vicious, vindictive stalker. I have shown remarkable restraint, I must say, despite your cheap and dirty behaviour.

More than that he is a sad, lonely, old demented sociopath getting his yogHurt licked on the web.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I am not a regular here but I seem to remember that FF posted the real name of a poster who used to go by the handle Tiana in Sulekha.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I was abt to post the same a few mins ago. I typed it, but didn't post it. Wanted to stay away from this cacophony. But you are right, he let out the real name (first and last name) of Tiana many times.

Last edited by kinnera on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:wait, those links were about me?
No, the link was when Huzefa caught Rashmun posting my real name a day or two after his thread about the problems with people disclosing people's purported real names.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 pm

kinnera wrote:I was abt to post the same a few mins ago. I typed it, but didn't post it. Wanted to stay away from this cacophony. But you are right, he let out the real name (first and last name) of Tiana many times.

Well , reminds me the saying - "You reap what you sow."

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

b_A wrote:
kinnera wrote:I was abt to post the same a few mins ago. I typed it, but didn't post it. Wanted to stay away from this cacophony. But you are right, he let out the real name (first and last name) of Tiana many times.

Well , reminds me the saying - "You reap what you sow."

Bingo! That's what i've been saying in chat too-'what goes around, comes around'.

It's not without a reason that so many ppl on this board view him with disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:wait, those links were about me?
No, the link was when Huzefa caught Rashmun posting my real name a day or two after his thread about the problems with people disclosing people's purported real names.

i only gave links and extracts from his blog and also from his own sulekha post. Within 2-3 minutes of making those posts, i deleted them at Huzefa's suggestion. The objective was not to reveal his real name but to show how he had been in complete agreement with me in the past to the extent that he gave a direct quote from my CH post in his Sulekha blog. And also the fact that i have clarified his misunderstandings on several occasions.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4776p50-h-m-synthesis-the-meeting-of-two-oceans#38302

Despite this, after this forum was created, he went on to coin the phrase 'Rashmun Method' and then disparaged it and used it again and again in his posts. All because he did not like my posts on Diggy Raja. I can only attribute this behavior to sheer arrogance on the Akka's part.

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Just to be clear, Jeremy Unkil, BW did dig up your post in the context of QueerBee's desire to pee in the open. But far from mocking you, I said it was a nice post and she agreed too. I for one thought that post revealed a finer (former) self of yours. Also, contrary to your reading of that exchange, it was MY presumption that the woman under discussion was your wife - BW never said so.

And then of course, you barged into the chat room, made paranoid accusations without any basis and have thereafter blown it up into a larger conspiracy being hatched against you. It is this antisocial, whiny behavior that loses you any sympathy one might have had for all the breach of privacy you have suffered.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 pm

can't wait for HK to take the witness stand now. e'body elses testomony seems correct so far.

*waits in anticipation*

PS: I wasn't online that night. no one corrected this so far, and no one apologized either.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am not a regular here but I seem to remember that FF posted the real name of a poster who used to go by the handle Tiana in Sulekha.

i am not sure if it was FF who revealed that here first. tiana herself used to have a link to her book (which of course had her real name on the cover) in her sulekha blog. i am not even sure she made a great effort to hide her real name. further, there are others at sulekha who have openly linked tiana to her real name. see for example this blog: (http://cities.sulekha.com/nepal/gulmi/411982/review.htm).

here is tiana's sulekha profile: (http://tiana.sulekha.com/mp/defaulthome.aspx?utm_source=newproflayout&utm_medium=viewprofile). click on the first entry under books (transitions) and it takes you to the amazon cover page of her book which reveals the author's name.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 pm

I wasn't online that night.

>>Why?

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Kris wrote:I wasn't online that night.

>>Why?

Smile

coz it was late hours. These people, either physically or mentally, live in asia or west coast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

>>Why?

Smile

coz it was late hours. These people, either physically or mentally, live in asia or west coast.

>>>T-dub, your sense of humor is slipping and you are becoming serious- Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Kris wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

>>Why?

Smile

you didn't get the subtle "mentally" part in my reply. I AM slipping. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kris wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

>>Why?

Smile

you didn't get the subtle "mentally" part in my reply. I AM slipping. Sad

>>Touche!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:>>> most semi-intelligent people can figure out that they shouldn't be discussing anyone's wife urinating...this is about *your* sense of ethics and *your* crudeness.

why do you find it offensive if people discuss about your wife urinating? is it crude? really? are you crude? had you not said to blabberwock, not too long ago, in chat, that she was urinating all over the chat room?! (note the ? followed by a !) and had you not gone on and on and on about it in chat?! has blabberwock whined about it or simply put up with it? when you do it, it's ok; when others do it to you, you cry foul and write tomes on ethics and morality!

Charvaka wrote:Just because you didn't use the word wife in your old CH post, you can't claim that you were not talking about your wife.

it is idiotic to assume that the person was NOT your wife. if it was not your wife, it still speaks very poorly of you or your wife and amounts to you scandalizing your wife (ergo you never really knew your wife well -- she was mentally challenged; you were mentally challenged). you are quite an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i am not sure if it was FF who revealed that here first. tiana herself used to have a link to her book (which of course had her real name on the cover) in her sulekha blog. i am not even sure she made a great effort to hide her real name. further, there are others at sulekha who have openly linked tiana to her real name. see for example this blog: (http://cities.sulekha.com/nepal/gulmi/411982/review.htm).

here is tiana's sulekha profile: (http://tiana.sulekha.com/mp/defaulthome.aspx?utm_source=newproflayout&utm_medium=viewprofile). click on the first entry under books (transitions) and it takes you to the amazon cover page of her book which reveals the author's name.

flim flam has:

(i) hinted that blabberwock's declared location was not correct,
(ii) told me blabberwock's exact age;

so much so that blabberwock, who intended to keep her location secret and went to great lengths to keep it private, ultimately felt overwhelmed by the fruitlessness of the exercise after vee's pronouncement. in fact one day she asked me - surely you know my location? i said - no i did not. she said - it is public knowledge! she had become a bit paranoid and then willingly shared her location with all. flim flam 1, bw 0.

blabberwock's confessional in old ch (linked upthread) also arose from a similar fear of flim flam! flim flam 2, bw 0.

and the excuse vee has for indulging in this kind of breach of trust? inadvertence! hey, we all keep doing things inadvertently. we are no different!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:04 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

flim flam has:

(i) hinted that blabberwock's declared location was not correct,
(ii) told me blabberwock's exact age;

so much so that blabberwock, who intended to keep her location secret and went to great lengths to keep it private, ultimately felt overwhelmed by the fruitlessness of the exercise after vee's pronouncement. in fact one day she asked me - surely you know my location? i said - no i did not. she said - it is public knowledge! she had become a bit paranoid and then willingly shared her location with all. flim flam 1, bw 0.

blabberwock's confessional in old ch (linked upthread) also arose from a similar fear of flim flam! flim flam 2, bw 0.

and the excuse vee has for indulging in this kind of breach of trust? inadvertence! hey, we all keep doing things inadvertently. we are no different!

what is your position on the purported pictures and precise contact information of Luke's wife and daughter being disclosed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 am

Rashmun wrote:what is your position on the purported pictures and precise contact information of Luke's wife and daughter being disclosed?

i am unequivocally against it. however since this has happened over chat, it is, in my opinion, okay. with private information, the main concern remains permanent records, like posts in forums, that future employers could google to know more about your personal or political views. that is not happening here. it can carry on in chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:had you not said to blabberwock, not too long ago, in chat, that she was urinating all over the chat room?! (note the ? followed by a !) and had you not gone on and on and on about it in chat?!

in fact, if memory serves me right, later when blabberwock started talking about her kids, you interjected, do your kids also urinate in chat?

go ahead, call me a liar. i dare you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:what is your position on the purported pictures and precise contact information of Luke's wife and daughter being disclosed?

i am unequivocally against it. however since this has happened over chat, it is, in my opinion, okay. with private information, the main concern remains permanent records, like posts in forums, that future employers could google to know more about your personal or political views. that is not happening here. it can carry on in chat.

my own opinion is that while nobody can monitor what someone posts on chat, posting of private details of other posters and family members of other posters should be actively discouraged. The reason for this is that what is posted on chat could be reposted on some other forum by someone logged onto chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next