Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis

4 posters

Go down

Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis Empty Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:33 pm

There were always complaints ever since Chat started in this site, that it was killing the forums.
Traffic was low and the forum was fighting for its survival. Some old foes of this forum and the founders were gleefully watching the unfolding of events.

Now by bringing the topics from chat onto this forum, like Yogurt licking and peeing in some desert, some SYNTHESIS has been found.

200 years from now, people will identify these events as seminal in this synthesis.

All Hail this Synthesis. Also Nawab of Arcot should be thanked somewhere.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis Empty Re: Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 pm

mr vetti,

I have been day dreaming about *ahem* stuff and listening to sundari kannal oru.... from thalapathi. what are you doing?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis Empty Re: Desert Urination: Chat-Forum Synthesis

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm

i hate that song and the picturization for that song. No, really this is not a counterpost for your hating the song I posted yesterday.

The score when the rajini is dressed as some warrior rescuing the heroine didn't work for me.

What did I do today? My wife and I were the witnesses for a court marriage today. Had sumptuous mediterranean food after the marriage. Now I am half asleep making up posts about desert urination.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 pm

looks like all this ribbing is done with "best of intentions " i must laugh along with the others

i will imagine i am with a bunch of merry makers close friends who like to jib jab... poking fun at each other from time to time

hail to suchat and suchatters.... may these fish market people scale newer heights
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

chameli wrote:looks like all this ribbing is done with "best of intentions " i must laugh along with the others

i will imagine i am with a bunch of merry makers close friends who like to jib jab... poking fun at each other from time to time

hail to suchat and suchatters.... may these fish market people scale newer heights

or you can sulk in a corner. Not going to make an iota of difference to anyone.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:10 pm

sulk ? now why would I do that ?

its time to celebrate man !

celebrate the poisonous minds of people here .it's time to appreciate their raucous personalities .to appreciate their law of the jungle..wine and dance when they beat upon fellow members .

Now don't u let me down Doof !

help them in bashing people up
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:There were always complaints ever since Chat started in this site, that it was killing the forums.
Traffic was low and the forum was fighting for its survival. Some old foes of this forum and the founders were gleefully watching the unfolding of events.

Now by bringing the topics from chat onto this forum, like Yogurt licking and peeing in some desert, some SYNTHESIS has been found.

200 years from now, people will identify these events as seminal in this synthesis.

All Hail this Synthesis. Also Nawab of Arcot should be thanked somewhere.
rofl
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 pm

charvaka ,

wondering why you have been posting on forum all afternoon but haven't shown up on chat

can''t face the obvious questions ?

...notice I no longer call u " boss "
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:58 pm

chameli wrote:charvaka ,

wondering why you have been posting on forum all afternoon but haven't shown up on chat

can''t face the obvious questions ?

...notice I no longer call u " boss "
Chameli, be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down