Washing butt with your hand - questions Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washing butt with your hand - questions

+5
charvaka
chameli
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Bittu
9 posters

Go down

Washing butt with your hand - questions Empty Washing butt with your hand - questions

Post by Bittu Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 pm

There's a lot of backlash in the western media about India being shitty,
literally. AND IT IS. The latest is how human waste is derailing
India's railway system: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/human-waste-sinks-india%E2%80%99s-railway-system-away.html

There was a news item many years ago about contaminated shrimp that got exported from Vizag. Lab analysis revealed that it was contaminated with human feces. Turns out that the workers in the shrimp plant may have washed their hands with soap after taking a dump but some of their feces got lodged under their nails.

Most women keep long nails so it's unthinkable to expect ALL women who wash their butts with hand to keep their fingernails trimmed.

While I think that washing the butt with water is much better than wiping it with paper, what do you do about the hands? 1) Some feces may get lodged under the nails, as I have stated above. 2) In many parts of rural India, I bet they don't even have soap. How do they clean their hands after washing their butt?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Washing butt with your hand - questions Empty Re: Washing butt with your hand - questions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:50 pm

There was a show on Oprah on how clean things are around us. Samples (cotton swabs smeared on the surfaces) were taken from most public places and sent to the labs. The lab results showed that there was fecal matter (along with other microbes like flu, etc) on every sample. The samples were taken from the handles of the shopping carts, door knobs and handles, movie theatre seats, public faucets, etc.

Samples were also taken from ppl's homes and they showed fecal matter too. Even the toys that the baby was playing and putting in her mouth (where mom claims that she washes her hands well and washes the toys) had fecal matter on them. It shows that americans, even though they use tissue paper, get fecal matter on their hands, are not washing their hands properly and are spreading it everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Washing butt with your hand - questions Empty Re: Washing butt with your hand - questions

Post by Bittu Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Can I see some links on this material?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 pm

You two, get a channel on chat!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Bittu wrote:There's a lot of backlash in the western media about India being shitty,
India's railway system: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/human-waste-sinks-india%E2%80%99s-railway-system-away.html

There was a news item many years ago about contaminated shrimp that got exported from Vizag. Lab analysis revealed that it was contaminated with human feces. Turns out that the workers in the shrimp plant may have washed their hands with soap after taking a dump but some of their feces got lodged under their nails.

Most women keep long nails so it's unthinkable to expect ALL women who wash their butts with hand to keep their fingernails trimmed.

While I think that washing the butt with water is much better than wiping it with paper, what do you do about the hands? 1) Some feces may get lodged under the nails, as I have stated above. 2) In many parts of rural India, I bet they don't even have soap. How do they clean their hands after washing their butt?

thankfully i don't ever have to travel overnight by train in india ever again. when i traveled from madras to bombay back in the day, i simply stopped eating solid food until i got off the train. indian train toilets have to be the pukiest places on the planet. the only thing that i've seen in the US which is somewhat comparable are the pit stops at the national parks. the comments on the yahoo article are really interesting to read.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:03 pm

India was leading in Biogas initatives, and now what happened? Got an Oil addiction? Time to make Energy out of Kaka, fix that problem Gandhi!

hahaha.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 pm

as long as you don't know its ok

what about eating out ...anywhere in the world

a nasty waiter could have peed in your soup ya ?

so please dont be such high falutin piss asses and just go with the flow Cool
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:06 pm

This whole problem may be happening because people are washing their heads after taking a dump instead of washing their butts, what with all the head-butt confusion going on here.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm

and if it wasn't for this timely letter by okhil chandra sen we would not even have toilets in trains!

Washing butt with your hand - questions Jackfruit-letter
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 pm

charvaka wrote:This whole problem may be happening because people are washing their heads after taking a dump instead of washing their butts, what with all the head-butt confusion going on here.

I think they should ban this business of parting of hair in the middle. Leads to much confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

charvaka wrote:This whole problem may be happening because people are washing their heads after taking a dump instead of washing their butts, what with all the head-butt confusion going on here.

now thats not half bad he he
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 pm

max ,

okhil chandra saved the day .. ten rosogullahs for him coming up

that letter was hilarious
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Maybe they should make flushable gloves, and make it mandatory to be kept in all public restrooms... hahaha. The human race has survived millions of years with washing/wiping butt issues. Obviously, it can't be that bad, and people can keep up the hygiene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Was thinking abt this. Most middle class and above homes have western toilets. Ppl in india are used to washing their butts with water. Can't do with toilet paper. So Bidets have a huge potential in India. If I had enough support, I'd set up a bidet manufacturing factory in India and become a millionaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:56 pm

kinnera wrote:Was thinking abt this. Most middle class and above homes have western toilets. Ppl in india are used to washing their butts with water. Can't do with toilet paper. So Bidets have a huge potential in India. If I had enough support, I'd set up a bidet manufacturing factory in India and become a millionaire.

is it some "secret message" to Bidet "the pottyman" Bittu to dig up old posts on Bidet discussion.

I suggest that you ask Maulana rashmunullah who will gladly dig up the old thread along with Akbarian link to Bidet.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:01 am

charvaka wrote:This whole problem may be happening because people are washing their heads after taking a d*mp instead of washing their bu++s, what with all the head-bu++ confusion going on here.

hahaha. buwiTTy!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 am

kinnera wrote:Was thinking abt this. Most middle class and above homes have western toilets. Ppl in india are used to washing their butts with water. Can't do with toilet paper. So Bidets have a huge potential in India. If I had enough support, I'd set up a bidet manufacturing factory in India and become a millionaire.

Lots of Bidet manufacturers in India, Kinster - the issue is with water supply; figure that out and you'll become a gazillionaire Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 am

Sorry Kinny aunty, that idea is already taken. Most bathrooms come fitted with a "hand shower" which is better than the bidet. In addition, US-returned folks keep toilet-paper on the side, so you can wash and wipe dry without getting your hands dirty at all.

Washing butt with your hand - questions Bidet-shower-shattaf-spray-white
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 am

most middle class families that i know of in India own bidets ...or the hand shower which MD has so kindly shown above

Its a French original ...a bidet is ..

best of all is to wash one's butt with one's own hands .no one else can do it for u

.then wash with soap and try not eating with the left hand later Smile

In left handed people please observe the opposite

and try not to eat out ..
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 am

Rural India. Most people don't even have soap. How do they clean their hands?!

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 am

Bittu wrote:There's a lot of backlash in the western media about India being shitty,

you've had fountain drinks in restaurants in the US? paula zahn did a report couple years ago on US restaurants and fast food places and found traces of feces in almost 90% of the fountains.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 am

so is ewwweryone in favor or against hand-butt synthesis?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:so is ewwweryone in favor or against hand-butt synthesis?

depends on the hand and the butt holder. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
you've had fountain drinks in restaurants in the US? paula zahn did a report couple years ago on US restaurants and fast food places and found traces of feces in almost 90% of the fountains.

need url/link

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 am

Meanwhile, found this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446148/pdf/10667179.pdf

Abstract:
Over the last 2 decades, a heightened
interest in germs has been evident
in many aspects of American popular
culture, including news coverage, advertisements,
and entertainment media.
Although clearly a response to the AIDS
epidemic and other recent disease outbreaks,
current obsessions with germs
have some striking parallels with a similar
period of intense anxiety about disease
germs that occurred between 1900
and 1940. A comparison of these 2 periods
of germ “panic” suggests some of
the long-term cultural trends that contributed
to their making.
Both germ panics reflected anxieties
about societal incorporation, associated
with expanding markets, transportation
networks, and mass immigration. They
were also shaped by new trends in public
health education, journalism, advertising,
and entertainment media. In comparison
to the first germ panic, the current discourse
about the “revenge of the superbugs”
is considerably more pessimistic
because of increasing worries about the
environment, suspicions of governmental
authority, and distrust of expert knowledge.
Yet, as popular anxieties about
infectious disease have increased, public
health scientists have been attracting
favorable coverage in their role as “medical
detectives” on the trail of the “killer
germ.” (Am J Public Health. 2000;90:
191–198)

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 am

Bittu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

need url/link

I rashmunned the numbers due to faulty memory, but here it is:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Germs/soda-fountains-squirt-fecal-bacteria-study-finds/story?id=9506583#.T2C7V4GPXjY

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:15 pm

splendid, thanks tracy, prop.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Bittu wrote:splendid, thanks tracy, prop.

...just some info on what you are thinking about....

Twisted Evil

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 pm

from Propa's link, scary

From all her testing, Godard still isn't sure where the bacteria came from. Few people observed in the restaurants touched the nozzles of the soda fountain machines and restaurant managers Godard interviewed reported cleaning the nozzles daily.

But only one restaurant manager reported rinsing the plastic tubing within the machines on a regular basis.

How Could Soda Fountain Machines Grow Bacteria?

Godard hypothesizes that it could only take one contamination of the nozzle for the bacteria to grow up into the plastic tubing and start colonizing within the machine.

"Our best guess is they're actually establishing themselves on the lining of the plastic tubing. The reason we say that is in other areas, such as hospitals, it is known that bacteria can establish themselves on plastic tubing for machines," said Godard.

And to be preferred:

"Bottom line -- there should be better cleaning of the instruments, and probably the public should not have access to dispensing their own sodas," said Tierno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

richie and merlot...grrr@putting such a damper on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down